KIITEE Application 2021 – Exam Dates, Admit Card, Syllabus, Pattern
KIITEE 2021 is going to start by KIIT University for admission into undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) programs. The KIITEE application form 2021 will be issued by the university on the official website. Qualified applicants in KIITEE 2021 will be charged for KIITEE counselling on the basis of the ranks secured.
The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination (KIITEE) will be sent in July in online mode. To perform for KIITEE 2021, applicants have to pass their class 12 examination or equivalent for UG courses whereas candidates applying for PG programs must have completed their graduation.
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) conducts its annual national-level entrance exam KIITEE for admission to its various UG and PG level programs. The list of programs introduces B.Tech., M.Tech., B.Arch., B.Sc., BCA, LLB, LLM, M.Sc., Mass Communication, MCA, MBA, Ph.D., etc.
The eligibility, date of exam, and exam centres are different for different programs. The online KIITEE application form 2020 has been issued on November 16, 2019, and will continue until July 20, 2020. The admit card will be accessible online for download soon. The KIITEE 2020 exam will be sent from July 24 to July 28. The eligibility is different for UG and PG plans. Candidates are suggested to check the criteria first before applying for any course.
KIITEE 2020 Highlights
The KIITTEE table is here. To know more about the highlights of KITTEE. Do have a look at this.
|Exam Name||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination|
|Short Exam Name||KIITEE|
|Conducting Body||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
KIITEE 2020 Important Dates
KIITEE important dates and events are here. Do have a look
|The application process of KIITEE 2021 begins||November||Applications are accessible online on the official website.|
|Last date to fill KIITEE application form||The third week of July 2021||The submission of the applications has been delayed by the authority due to COVID-19.|
|Download Admit card||The third week of July 2021||The KIITEE issues the admit card of 2021 in online mode only. Download by entering the application number and DOB.|
|KIITEE Slot booking started||The third week of July 2021||KIITEE 2021 slot booking process will be started in online mode. Registered students can book for KIITEE 2021 slots by entering their login credentials on the website.|
|Exam dates||Fourth week of July 2021||The exam dates will be announced by KIIT. The exam will be held for five days in online mode. students must note that the exam date will be different for each exam center.|
|Result||Fourth week of July 2021||The result will be announced in online mode for all the courses.|
|Counseling for BTech||Fourth week of July 2021||The counseling is done separately for all the courses.|
KIITEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria specify the minimum marks required by candidates to apply for KIITEE 2020. The eligibility criteria 2020 also mention the percent of seats booked for candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
Applicants must make sure that they check the eligibility criteria designated for the course of their choice before filling the application form. Applicants must note that the candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria will not be examined for the examination even if they fill up the application form.
KIITEE B.Tech Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the KIITEE exam for admission to B.Tech. programs, pupils need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Both passed or pursuing 10+2 in a regular full-time mode in Science stream
- Must have at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Maths
- Students are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam as only eligible candidates are allowed to apply.
KIITEE Law Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants planning to appear for the Law exam are advised to check the eligibility criteria of before filling up the application form. Unsuitable candidates are not allowed to apply for the exam.
- Candidates who wish to appear for the Law exam must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
- For B.Sc. LLB, students must have passed 10+2 in the Science stream with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks.
- There is no age bar to appear for the exam as per the Supreme court’s stay on the age bar in 2017.
KIITEE M.A. Mass Communication Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the Mass Communication program, students should have passed in class 12 or equivalent examination from a recognized Central/State Board with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- There is an age limit also. The pupils who wish to apply for Diploma in acting should have passed the 10+2 examination with a flair for theatre/drama/acting.
- For the students who have passed the IB Diploma from International Baccalaureate Organisation, Geneva, Switzerland, pass in class 12 is the eligibility qualification.
KIITEE M.Tech Eligibility Criteria
The applicants who wish to apply for M.Tech., program, they need to fulfill the basic eligibility criteria as prescribed by KIIT.
- The applicants should have done B.E. or B.Tech. or equivalent Degree
- GATE qualified applicants shall be agreed upon preference in the process of selection. GATE qualified candidates having a Score of 400 or above need not sit for the Entrance Exam.
KIITEE L.L.M Eligibility Criteria
- KIIT conducts the entrance exam for admission to its one-year LLM program – KIITEE LLM. To apply for this exam, candidates must have passed B.A.LLB/BBA LLB/B.Sc.LLB/B.L, degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
KIITEE 2020 Application Process
- Mode of Application: Online
- Candidates can fill and submit the application form from November 16, 2019.
- The last date to fill the KIITEE 2020 application form was July 20, 2020. The application form was available in only online mode.
- While filling the application form, applicants needed to enter their academic & personal details and upload their photograph, signature, and 10th mark sheet/certificate.
- Applicants who successfully submitted their application form along with the documents can download the admit card now while booking their slot. The admit card will be available only online.
KIITEE 2021 Admission Process
The selection process involves the following steps. Do have a look at this
1: Fill the Application Form
Firstly, candidates need to register for KIITEE in online mode on the official website of the exam.
Step 2: Download Admit Card
KIITEE 2021 admit cards can be downloaded from the official website of the exam.
Step 3: This is a computer-based exam that is conducted every year The duration of the test is 180 minutes (three hours).
Step 4: KIITEE exam result is usually declared on the official website. The result contains details like a candidate’s merit position, score-card with total marks, and marks obtained in each subject.
Step 5: Appear for the Counselling
Aspirants who clear the exam finally need to appear for counseling which is typically held in May/June every year.
KIITEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The test will be conducted in the computer-based mode for all the courses by the university. Candidates who wish to appear for the examination must make sure to check the exam pattern of KIITEE 2020 in detail. The examination will be conducted in the computer-based mode. There will be negative marking for every incorrect answer. According to the marking scheme, 4 marks are given for a correct answer while a deduction of 1 mark will be made for every incorrect answer. The questions asked will be multiple choice (MCQ’s), the medium of language will be English.
Check the kiitee.kiit.ac.in to know more.
We will soon update. Do comment your doubts in the comment section.