KGMU Time Table 2020 – MBBS, Nursing, BDS, MDS Date Sheet
KGMU Time Table is available to download now on the official website. The University has released the tentative KGMU Time Table on 7th November 2019. They will conduct the semester and the annual exams of the various courses from 6th January 2020 to 21st December 2020. Students should regularly check the official website to get further updates of the KGMU Time Table.
KGMU Time Table
King George’s Medical University, also known as KGMU, was founded in the year 1905. The University has declared the tentative dates of the examination of the various courses to be held in the year 2020. They will conduct annual/ semester exams for the courses like BDS, MBBS, MD, MS, PG Diploma, DM, B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, M.Phil. and various other courses every year. Those who are looking for KGMU Time Table should read this article as it covers all the important details like the tentative date of the exams, KGMU Admit card and the method to check the result, etc.
KGMU Important Dates
Candidates can check the tentative important dates of exam from the below table:
|Tentative Time Table||7th November 2019|
|Theory Exam||6th January 2020 to 21st December 2020|
|Practical Exams||Within 15 days of the theory exam|
|Tentative Result||Within 2-3 months of the exam|
How to Download KGMU Time Table
There are certain steps which you should follow to download the time table:
- Visit the official website www.kgmu.org
- Click on the “Examination scheme” under the “Exam” tab
- Now click on Examination Scheme 2020
- Now you can view the examination scheme in the PDF form
- Click on the Download button for future reference.
Content of KGMU Time Table
Here is the list of details printed on the time table
- University Name
- Exam Month
- Name of the exam
- Date of exam
- Exam Day
- List of Subjects
- Duration of exam
- Paper Code
The University will shortly release the KGMU result on the official website. The result of the annual/semester exam will be declared as soon as the exams are over. The candidates can check their result with their Roll No. They need to visit the official website regularly for further updates of KGMU Time Table, Result, and etc.
How to Check KGMU Result
There are specific steps which you should follow to check your results:
- Visit the official website mentioned above.
- Now click on “Examination Result” under the “Exam” tab
- Then the result page will appear
- Now click on ‘Result 2020’and select the college
- Then click on the particular course result link
- After that, a new login page will be open
- Now enter your Roll No
- Now click on ‘Get Results’ and view your result.
- You can take out the print out of the result for future reference.
There is a set of important instructions which students must follow before appearing for the exam:
- Try to reach the exam hall before 30-40 minutes of the exam to avoid any obstruction.
- The students should carry their stationery like a pen, pencil, etc
- Candidates should have xerox copies of the Hall Ticket and all the required documents.
- Students should not carry any Electronic gadget, the mobile, calculator.