KGMU Admit Card 2020 – Download KGMU Hall Ticket Online UG/PG
KGMU Admit Card is going to release shortly online on the official website. It is expected that KGMU Admit Card will be declared before 15-20 days of the exam. The University will conduct the annual/ semester exam for the various courses throughout the year. They have released the tentative time table on 7th November 2019. Students can download the admit card by both online & offline methods. You should regularly check the official website to get further updates.
KGMU Admit Card
The King George’s Medical University, also known as KGMU, was founded in the year 1905, conduct annual/ semester exams for the courses like BDS, MBBS, MD, MS, PG Diploma, DM, B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, M.Phil, and various other courses every year. The University has declared the tentative dates of the examination of the various courses to be held in the year 2020. Students who are eagerly waiting for the admit card of the exam should regularly check the official website. This article covers all the important details of KGMU exams i.e important dates, the method to download the admit Card, time-table and etc.
KGMU Important Dates
Candidates can check the tentative important dates of exam from the below table:
|Tentative Time Table||7th November 2019|
|Admit Card||Before 15-20 days of the exam|
|Theory Exam||6th January 2020 to 21st December 2020|
|Practical Exams||Within 15 days of the theory exam|
|Tentative Result||Within 2-3 months of the exam|
How To Check KGMU Admit Card 2020
There are certain steps which you should follow to check your admit Card:
- Visit the official website www.kgmu.org
- Find the link of “KGMU Admit Card” on the homepage and click on it
- After that, a new login page will be open
- Now enter your username & Password
- Click on the Submit button and you can view the admit card.
- You can download or take a printout of Admit card
Details in the KGMU Admit Card
You can download the admit card from the official website of the university. After downloading the admit card you need to verify your mentioned credentials in the admit card with the actual one. Incorrect details can lead to the cancellation of the entry of the candidate in the exam hall. it will also help to check KGMU result. The following things must be printed in the admit card correctly:
- Candidate Photo
- Roll Number
- Candidate name
- Course Name
- Candidate Signature
- Subject Name
- Exam Code
- Centre code
- Centre name/location
KGMU Time Table
KGMU has released the tentative time table of the annual/semester exams on the official website. The candidates can check & download the examination scheme from the home page of the website. The university released the tentative KGMU Time Table on 7th November 2019. The Time Table can be a great source of help to the candidates preparing for the exams. It will also have the information about KGMU Admit Card.
How to Download KGMU Time Table
There are certain steps which you should follow to download the time table:
- Visit the official website mentioned above
- Click on the “Examination scheme” under the “Exam” tab
- Now click on Examination Scheme 2020
- Now you can view the examination scheme in the PDF form
- Click on the Download button for future reference.
There is a set of important instructions which students must follow before appearing for the exam:
- Try to reach the exam hall before 30-40 minutes of the exam to avoid any obstruction.
- The students should carry their stationery like a pen, pencil, etc
- Candidates should have xerox copies of the Hall Ticket and all the required documents.
- Students should not carry any Electronic gadget, the mobile, calculator.