Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 – KV Admission Form 2020 Online
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Admission 2020 will start the admission 2020 process by publishing the application form in the first week of March 2020 (tentative) for class 1. The notification and guidelines for application form will be released in the fourth week of February 2020.
KVS Admission 2020 will release the notification for the admission of eligible aspirants for the academic year 2020 for fulfilling the admission criteria. Candidates who are interested in Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 can apply by filling the application form for the session 2020.
If a student is not eligible then their form will get canceled it is important for all the students to check the eligibility criteria before applying for KVS Admissions 2020.
Students are advised to read all the information related to KVS clearly before applying for Admission 2020. Get complete details of Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 Below. Do have a look.
Check the article for the latest information on KVS Admission 2020. The admission process starts in the first week of March 2020. This is the expected date.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Highlights 2020
Check the table for the KVS Admission highlights below:
|Admission||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Admission 2020|
|Article category||KVS Admission|
|Affiliation||Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSC)|
|Application Form Mode||Online / Offline|
Important Dates KV Admission
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission will release the application form. The online application will be started in the first week of March 2020 (Expected). Applicants can apply for the admissions from the website.
|Release of notification||41st week of March 2020|
|Online registration starts for class1||1st week of March 2020|
|Last date for registration for class1||3rd week of March 2020|
|Release of provisional list and admission for class1||1st List -3rd week of March 2020
Second List – 1st week of April 2020
|3rd provisional selection list only if seat remain vacant||3rd List – 3rd week of April 2020|
|2nd notification for RTE provision, ST, SC (if a sufficient number of seat registration not receive)||Notification – 4th week of March 2020
Registration –4th week of March
Admission – first week of April 2020
|Registration for class II onwards (except XI)||1st week of April 2020|
|The last date of admission for classes II-VIII||2nd week of April 2020|
|Display selection for class II onwards||2nd week of April 2020|
|Admission for class II onwards||2nd week of April 2020|
|Last date for admission (except for class XI)||4th week of April 2020|
|For KVS Students only: Registration for class- XI||Within 10 days after the declaration of class X board result|
|For KVS students only: Declaration of selection list and admission for class 11||Within 20 days after the declaration of class 10 board result|
|For Non-KVS students: Registration, admission in class XI||Only if the seat remains vacant after the admission of KVS students in class XI|
|Last date for admission to class 11||1st week of July 2020|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Application Form
The application form is published in the 4th week of February by the regional office in the local newspapers. the application form is available through both online/offline mode. From the Principal’s Office of the concerned school free of cost students or their wards can collect the admission form.
Candidates are needed to submit the application form along with the required documents. The application form should be filled accurately.
Any error, if found at a later stage can lead to student disqualification from Kendriya Vidyalaya 2020 admission process.
KVS Application Fees
- No registration charge is applicable
- Candidate can collect the application form from the school principal free of cost.
Who can Apply for KVS Admission
Admission in KVS is for the central government, state government staff and then for the private employees.
KVS Seats are divided into five categories:
- First Preference is to be given to the central government employees ward.
- Second Preference is to be given to Army or Ex-Army Men’s children.
- Third Preference is to be given to Government employees’ children.
- Fourth Preference is to be given to Single girl child quota
- Fifth and Last Preference is to be given to the Private or self-employed Personal
Priorities for Central and State government Job / Defense
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox.|
- First Preference is to be given to the ward of transferable central govt. staff and ex-servicemen.
- Second Preference is to be given to the Non-transferable central govt. workers and ex-servicemen.
- Third Preference is to be given to the ward PSU / autonomous bodies
- Fourth Preference is to be given to the ward of state government Non- transferable employees
- Fifth and Last Preference is to be given to the children of any category if seats are vacant.
Documents Required At The Time Of Admission
- Application form
- Residence proof
- Proof of relation for Grandchildren of PSU employees and Members of Parliament
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of disability/handicapped
- Category certificates (SC / ST / EWS / OBC / BPL)
- Proof of relationship for Grandchildren of KVS employees
Category Wise Seats
|Economically weaker sections of the society||25%|
Eligibility & Criteria For Kendriya Vidyalaya
Check the table below:
|Classes||Minimum & Maximum Age|
For class XI
- No age limit for admission into class XI
- Based on marks obtained in class X for Admission in KVS.
Students must have obtained 55% marks aggregate in the entire subject.
Students who have passed the class X examination
Candidates must have obtained at least 60% marks aggregate in all the subjects.
Thank you for visiting our website. We are provided with the complete details about KVS Admission 2020.