KEAM Exam Pattern – Marking Scheme, KEAM Syllabus PDF Online
KEAM Exam Pattern: The Authority of Entrance Examinations, Kerala will publish the KEAM Test guide in February. Articles about the KEAM exam pattern will be available in the official information leaflet. Pupils planning for the KEAM 2021 must understand the exam guide to have a summary of the test. Pupils will get to know details like the total number of questions, mode of exam, grading plan, continuation of the exam, and other important aspects of the test by exam pattern.
Apart from the Test pattern, pupils must know the KEAM plan to have data about the topics which need to be studied. KEAM test sent for admission in UG engineering courses in the institutes of Kerala. More news about KEAM exam pattern 2021 is given here in the article.
KEAM Exam Pattern 2021
Check the table here. To know more about the Exam Pattern here.
Mode of Exam
Offline (Pen and Paper Based Test)
Number of Papers
Two (2): Paper 1 – Physics and Chemistry
Paper 2 – Mathematics
Total Number of Questions
120 Questions – Paper 1
120 Questions – Paper 2
Type of Questions
Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
Duration of Exam
2 hours 30 minutes for each paper
4 marks will be for every correct answer
1 mark will be minus for the incorrect answer
KEAM Exam Pattern 2021 – Subject-Wise Allotment
Number of Questions
Marks per question
Physics & Chemistry
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
KEAM Exam Pattern overview
Pupils are given data about some of the important points linked to the exam pattern of KEAM 2021.
- All the problems will be MCQs where pupils will be required to mark the answer on an OMR sheet
- Pupils will get zero (0) marks if more than one solution is marked for a question, even if one answer is correct. One mark will also be deducted.
- One (1) mark will be subtracted from the total positive marks for every incorrect answer
- Paper 1 and Paper 2 will carry on two different days in a free slot
KEAM Exam Pattern Details
Check the details here. It will be helpful.
- Applicants will be given 4 marks for every correct answer
- 1 mark will be subtracted for every wrong answer
- 4 marks will be given to applicants for marking every accurate answer
- No marks will be subtracted for not attempting a question
- Suppose a contestant has marked two answers for a single question in the OMR sheet. In that case, negative marking will be applicable regardless of whether the answers are right or wrong.
Exam Pattern of KEAM 2020
KEAM 2020 exam is divided into Paper I and Paper-II. By knowing the Test guide and syllabus of KEAM 2020 well in advance, the applicants can get a thorough understanding of the nature of questions asked in the exam, the weightage of each section, duration of exam, number of questions. There will be 2 papers for engineering. Paper 1 is for Physics and Chemistry, and Paper 2 is for Maths.
We will soon update. Do comment your doubts in the comment section.