KEAM Application Form 2021 – Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Registration 2021 will release by the Comissionerate of Entrance Examinations, Kerala. It has asked for admission to Architecture (BArch), Medical and Medical, allied courses (including MBBS and BDS) under Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical 2021. It is a state-level examination that is organized for admission in UG engineering and pharmacy courses. The KEAM 2021 Application Form can be submitted up to September 18, 2021, at the official website. Moreover, Both fresh candidates and those who have already applied for KEAM 2021 can fill the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical 2021 Application Form.
KEAM Application Dates And Events 2021
Aspirants can check the KEAM Application Form related Dates mentioned in the table below.
|Online registration starts||February 1, 2021 (Started)|
|Last date for registration||February 25, 2021|
|Last date to upload scanned photograph and signature (if any error)||May 25, 2021 (Till 5:00 pm)|
|Last date for payment of balance application fee||May 25, 2021 (Till 5:00 pm)|
|Last date to apply for form correction of personal details through email or post||May 25, 2021 (Till 5:00 pm)|
|Last date to upload rectified documents/certificates||May 31, 2021 (Till 5:00 pm)|
|Issue of KEAM Admit card||July 7, 2021 (Released)|
|KEAM 2021 – Paper 1 (Physics & Chemistry)||July 16, 2021 (Revised)|
|KEAM 2021 – Paper 2 (Mathematics)||July 16, 2021 (Revised)|
KEAM Eligibility Criteria 2021
Check the KEAM Eligibility Criteria 2021; applicants follow the instructions and apply.
- Nationality: Indian citizens, PIO, and OCI students are eligible to apply.
- For Engineering: Applicants must have passed 10+2 level or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects with 50% marks in PCM group and 50% marks separately in each subject.
- Architecture: Applicants must have passed Class 12th level or equivalent exam with Mathematics as a subject by securing 50 percentile marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam.
- B.Pharma: Aspirants must have completed 10+2 with 50% marks in Biology/Mathematics separately and 50 percentile marks in Physics/Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics together.
- Aspiring Students appearing in the qualifying exam are also Qualify to apply.
- Students’ minimum age limit should be 17 years as of 31st December 2021.
KEAM Application Fee 2021
KEAM Application Fee can pay through debit/credit card and net banking.
Candidates can also pay at all Head and Sub Post Offices in Kerala state through generated e-challan.
|(a) Engineering only/ B.Pharm only/ both||Rs. 700||Rs. 300||—|
|(b) Architecture only/Medical only/ both||Rs. 500||Rs. 200||—|
|Both (a) & (b)||Rs. 900||Rs. 400||—|
|Dubai Examination Centre||Rs. 12000 + application fee||Rs. 12000 + application fee||Rs. 12000|
Methods to Apply for KEAM 2021
- Visit the official website at https://cee.kerala.gov.in/keam_2021/public/.
- Applicants Click on the Registration option.
- Candidates should Enter the registration details and click on the Register button. After registration, an application number will provide.
- KEAM Aspirants should upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, and thumb impression, etc.
- Moreover, enter other required details like personal, course applying, communication, education, and more. Preview filled application
- Pay the application fee online / offline.
- Now, click on the Print KEAM Application and take a printout of it.
- Candidates should Affix a passport size photograph and get it attested by a government gazette officer.
- Attach all the required documents in the KEAM application.
- Finally, Send the completed KEAM application to the address mentioned below before the due date.
Documents Required to Sent Along with KEAM Application 2021
Applicants required to get the Documents, at the time of filling the Application Form.
- Nativity Proof
- DOB Proof
- Course Certificate in Original or Self Attested copy of Mark list (if applicable)
- Community/Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof for Special Reservation (if applicable).
Details to be filled in KEAM Application Form 2021
- Applicant Name
- Mobile Number
- Email address
- Exam Centre
- Scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Aadhaar number
- Other details indicated by the exam conducting authority.