KEAM Admit Card 2021 – Download KEAM Hall Ticket Online
KEAM Admit Card 2021: Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical 2021 Hall Ticket is now published online on 7th July 2021. KEAM admit card has been issued by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala. It is a state-level entrance exam, which is also known by the name of CEE. Applicants will be able to get admission in many specializations of engineering, pharmacy, medical, forestry, agriculture, and many other courses. For a medical course, a student must have arrived in the NEET exam, and for architecture courses, applicants will have to qualified in the NATA entrance exam.
KEAM Admit Card Highlights 2021
|Name||Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical|
|KEAM 2021 Admit Card Release Date||July 7, 2021|
|Details Required||Application Number and Password|
|Documents required on exam day||Printout of the Admit card, Original Photo Identity proof, Photocopy of the Identity proof, Passport size photograph.|
|Information on the Admit Card||exam center, venue address, post applied for, date and time for examination and interview|
|Helpline Numbers||0471-2339101, 2339102, 2339103, 2339104|
KEAM Admit Card Date 2021
Applicants can avail of the admit card from 7th July 2021 online. KEAM entrance exam will conduct on 16th July 2021 (tentative) in many exam centers. The result will be published in September 2021. Applicants will be able to obtain the answer key one day after the examination. The rank list for all courses will be published in the third week of September 2021.
Counseling based on KEAM, NATA, and NEET scorecard will start in October 2021. Applicants will have to send their marks to the university by the last week of October 2021.
KEAM Admit Card 2021
The hall ticket is made possible through online mode only. Applicants can obtain it through the website. So, students have to enter the application number to download their admit card. The details, such as exam venue, exam time, exam date, applicant name, father’s name, etc., are mentioned on the admit card.
KEAM 2021 Admit card does not send by post to any applicant. So, candidates need to keep the printout of the downloaded hall ticket till the counseling method. The downloaded admit card is the only validation of entry into the examination hall. It will also help in checking KEAM results.
- The Hall Ticket is not be published to applicants who have to pay the balance application fee & also some applicants who have errors in their scanned images (photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression) uploaded during the submission of online application.
- The admit cards for aspirants who have to pay the balance application fee / Dubai Centre fee will be issued as and when the balance amount is paid by way of online payment.
- The Admit Cards of other applicants are release only if the correct photograph/signature/thumb impression is uploaded through the links concerned.
How to Download KEAM Hall Ticket 2021
Follow the steps provided below to download the KEAM 2021 admit card.
- Go to the official website link the
- Open the link, and the applicant will be redirected to the official website page.
- On the login page, enter the application number and password.
- Check your generated admit card in pdf format.
- Click on the print button and take the printout of it.
- Keep the printout of the KEAM hall ticket till the admission procedure.
Details mentioned in KEAM 2021 Hall Ticket
- Applicant’s Name
- KEAM Application Number
- Roll Number
- Course Name
- Date of Birth
- State of Eligibility
- Candidate’s Photograph & Signature
- KEAM Exam Centre and Centre Code
- KEAM 2021 Exam Date and Shift
- Paper (Paper I or Paper II).