KCET Admit Card 2020 – Karnataka CET Admit Card Download Online
Karnataka Examinations Authority will release KCET Admit Card 2020 in May 2020. Students can access the admit card through online mode only on the official website. Karnataka University manages the KCET entrance exam every year. KCET 2020 Admit Card will be available after the announcement of new exam dates.
The applicants must check the particulars mentioned in the hall ticket before downloading it. KCET will give Admit Card to only those students who have successfully registered for the entrance examination along with the payment of the application form fee. KCET is a state-level entrance exam for the students those seeking admission in the field of Engineering course. Admission to Architecture and Medical courses will be given based on NATA and NEET marks, respectively.
The KCET admit card for the exam will soon be available on the official website. As soon as the notification for the student’s admit card will be released, It will soon be available on the official website. It is a mandatory document for students to obtain it; without the admit card, candidates are not be allowed to sit in the examination.
KCET Admit Card Highlights 2020
|Conducting Body||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|Examination Name||Karnataka Common Entrance Test|
|Hall Ticket can be accessed using||Application Number & Date Of Birth|
|Documents to carry along with Admit Card||Valid ID proof like Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN Card etc|
|Details on KCET Hall Ticket 2020||Student’s and Examination Information|
|KCET Admit Card 2020 Release date||Will announce soon|
KCET Admit Card 2020
The admit card will be available in May 2020. Applicants need to obtain their KCET Hall Ticket from the official website. It will have all the information, such as the student’s name & roll number, exam date & timing, exam center, and subjects, Etc. Only those students will be able to download their admit card, which has paid their application fee on time.
Students have to enter the application number and DOB to get the hall ticket. Without a valid hall ticket, no student is allowed to sit in the examination hall. No physical admit card will send by post or any other medium. It will also help in checking the KCET result online.
How to Download KCET Hall Ticket 2020
The KCET Admit Card will publish in online mode. Check the steps given below to see your result after it has been announced.
- Go to the official website.
- Open the link
- The student will be redirected to the KEA website.
- The student has to enter their KCET Application Form No., and DOB.
- DOB as per the SSLC / 10th Mark sheet.
- Now, click on the submit button.
- Your Karnataka CET Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Download it and take the printout of it for further processes.
Details Mentioned On Karnataka CET Admit Card 2020
- Name of the student
- KCET Roll number
- Registration Number.
- Exam Venue with Reporting Time
- Candidate’s DOB
- Exam Date & Time
- Student’s Photo & Sign.
- KCET Exam Day Instructions
- Applicant’s Signature
KCET Exam Day Instruction 2020
Students appearing in KCET 2020 must follow the exam day instructions before going for the exam.
- Candidates take their Karnataka CET Admit Card of 2020 and a valid photo ID proof like Aadhaar, Pan Card, Voter ID.
- Aspirants must not carry any prohibited items like mobile phones, calculators, pager, Etc. To the exam hall.
- The instructions given by the invigilators in the examination hall/room must follow.
- Students must note that they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall after the start time of the exam.
- Candidates must reach the exam venue before the reporting time.
- They must sit on the seat allotted to him only.
- Try to wear decent clothes to the exam center.
Thanks for visiting our website. We provide all the details related to the KCET Admit Card 2020.