KBC Online Registration Form 2020 – Kaun Banega Crorepati Registration Online
KBC Online Registration Form 2020 is available from 9th May – 22nd May 2020. Kaun Banega Crorepati is also known as KBC is back on the television after a long time. It is one of the most popular and most-watched television shows.
The show is universal & suitable for audiences of every age. The show is host by the great legend and the superstar Mr. Amitabh Bachchan.
The format of the show is very simple & easy to understand. KBC is a quiz show. It is a reality show telecasted live on Sony TV. Those interested in participating in the show can read this article as it covers all the important details of KBC Online Registration Form 2020.
KBC Online Registration Form 2020 Important details
You can check the important details of the registration process from the below table:
|Name||Kaun Banega Crorepati|
|Registration mode||SMS/Sony LIV App|
|Telecasted on||Sony TV|
|Hosted by||Mr. Amitabh Bachchan|
|Registration date||9th May 2020- 22nd May 2020|
|Stages of Selection||Registration, Screening, Audition & Interview|
|Official website||Click Here|
KBC 2020 Eligibility Criteria
You can check the eligibility from the below-given steps:
- The contestant must be an Indian citizen, residing in India.
- Age must be 18 years as on 9th May 2020
- The contestant should be of sound health & mentally fit to participate in the show.
- The contestant must have a valid proof of identity.
- No educational qualification required.
- No person can participate on behalf of other people.
- The contestant must follow the rules & guidelines related to the entry on the competition.
- The contestant must have a valid proof of address.
Process of KBC Online Registration Form 2020
You can check the methods given below to register for KBC:
You can check the SMS registration process from the below-given steps:
- You can register by answering the on-air question through an SMS, or answer the question on the App.
- Sending the SMS will charge Rs 3 (except on Jio phones)
- Now in SMS you have to type “KBC <space>< A/B/C/D> <space><Age in completed years> <space><Gender> and send it to the given number that is 509093
- After the successful submission, you will receive an acknowledgment message on your mobile number.
- Note that only the first valid SMS from a mobile number considered for registration.
Sony LIV App Registration
You can check the app registration process from the below-given steps:
- Firstly you need to download the Sony LIV App from the Google Playstore & Apple Appstore
- Now click on the KBC link
- Enter your email ID and the mobile no which is registered with the service provider in India.
- Then select your age. Please note that you must be 18 years or above as on 9th May 2020.
- Now choose your gender with Male, Female & others
- Then select your education between Graduate & Non-Graduate
- Now select your occupation as per the given options
- After that select your zone as per the given options
- Now select your answer option (A/B/C/D) for the GK based competition question and submit the registration form.
- After the successful submission a confirmation message will be displayed on the screen.
Format of KBC 2020
You can check the format of KBC from the below-given steps:
- Firstly the selected contestants have to play Fastest Finger First where they have to arrange the four answers into the designated order in the given time.
- The winner of Fastest Finger First would join the host to play KBC
- There will be multiple choice with four options on the computer screen, contestants have to wisely choose the answer. They can also take the help of the given lifelines.
- The contestants can quit the show if they don’t know the answer and can take the amount of money they have already won.
Documents required on Auditions
Here is the list of KBC Online Registration Form documents you must carry on the auditions:
- Four Recent Passport size photos
- Valid ID proof (any one of the following):
- PAN Card along with the Birth certificate
- Voter ID
- Driver’s License or
- UID / Aadhar card
- Valid address proof (any one of the following):
- Landline Phone / Electricity Bill
- Driver’s License
- Ration card
- UID / Aadhar card
- Voter ID
Result of KBC 2020
The shortlisted contestant will be contacted by the team within 5 working days from the time of closure of lines. They will be selected only if the answers provided by them are correct & valid. They will receive a call on their registered mobile number.