Karnataka E Pass Scholarship 2020 – Document Required, Status Check, Eligibility
Karnataka Epass scholarship 2020 application form will soon start. These type of scholarship give advantages to the students to reach their dreams and goal regarding higher studies. Karnataka, Epass scholarship provides financial support to the student taking the next step in removing illiteracy in the state.
The scholarship is available for those candidates who are pursuing the post-matric and pre-matric courses in the state of Karnataka. The Government of Karnataka Social welfare offers the post-Matric scholarship for the student undergoing their post-matric courses like Graduate Degree and other professional degree courses. Under Karnataka, the Epass scholarship candidate belongs to backward classes SC/ST and for other candidates also. Various schools, colleges, is also associated with Karnataka, Epass scholarship scheme.
Karnataka Epass Scholarship 2020 Important Details
The important details related to Karnataka Epass scholarship is given in a table below-
|Name of the Epass Scholarship||Karnataka Epass scholarship|
|Applications form available from||July 2020|
|Epass Scholarship Applicable for||SC/ST/ OBC Students|
|Epass Scholarship Issued by||Government of Karnataka|
|Epass Scholarship Application form amount||Rupees 1500|
|Last date to apply for Epass Scholarship Application form||will be updated soon|
Karnataka Epass Scholarship 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility criteria of Epass scholarship 2020 discussed in a pointwise below. Candidate can check the requirements before applying for the Epass Scholarship-ANDdAIThe candidate who will apply for the Scholarship their parent income must be less than 2 lakh per annum for both SC/ST categories.
- The OBC category student family income must be less than 1 lakh per annum.
- All the candidates who will apply for the Epass Scholarship should have 75% of attendance.
- The candidate should be the resident of the Karnataka state.
- Candidate belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC, and Disabled are not eligible for applying in the Scholarship.
- The candidate belonging to the categories of SC, ST whose annual parental income is more than 2 lakh per annum are not eligible for applying in the Karnataka Epass Scholarship.
- The candidate belonging to the categories of BC, EBC, and Disabled whose annual parental income is more than 1 lakh per annum are not eligible for applying in the Epass Scholarship.
- All the candidates are pursuing part-time courses and online courses.
- Candidates whose admission under Sponsored seats, Management quota seats.
- Candidates are drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
- Candidate belonging to the categories of the BC, EBC, and DW students studying the courses offered by the open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
- EBC student studying Intermediate or equivalent courses.
Documents required for Karnataka Epass Scholarship 2020
Required documents for the scholarship are list below:
- Aadhar Card of Father/Mother/ Guardian
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Income Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate of the Respective College
- SSLC Certificate
- Residential Certificate
How To Apply Karnataka Epass Scholarship 2020
The following steps of how to apply for the Karnataka Epass Scholarship are listed below:
- Firstly the candidate needs to submit an online Application form by visiting the official website of the Scholarship www.karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Then-candidate needs to click on the link and submit all the details.
- Then-candidate need to upload the documents if required only
- Candidate needs to fill the information details related to their qualification, admit card, phone number, Email ID, date of birth, etc.
- After filling all the details candidate need to check the application form once again.
- After checking it candidate needs to take out the print out for further use.
How To Check the E pass Scholarship 2020 Application Status
Follow Below steps to check status:
To check out the application status –
- The candidate needs to first visit the official website.
- Then click on the E Pass Karnataka Application status online
- Then after that candidates need to enter their Application number.
- After entering the Application number candidate need to select the academic year.
- After selecting the academic year candidate need to choose the SSLC pass type and entered the past year.
- Then enter the SSLC registration number and date of birth.
- Then click on the status button.