Karnataka E Pass Scholarship 2019 – Document Required, Status Check, Eligibility
Karnataka Epass scholarship 2019– Karnataka state yearly offers financial assistance for the student to continue with their studies. The Karnataka state is intended to promote the education rate in the state. State Government of Karnataka has introduced the Karnataka Epass scholarship system to encourage the candidates. These type of scholarship give advantages to the students to reach their dreams and goal regarding higher studies. Karnataka, Epass scholarship provides financial support to the student taking the next step in removing illiteracy in the State. The scholarship is available for those candidates who are pursuing the post-matric and pre-matric courses in the state of Karnataka. The Government of Karnataka Social welfare offers the post-Matric scholarship for the student undergoing their post matric courses like Graduate Degree and other professional degrees courses. Under Karnataka, Epass scholarship candidate belongs to backward classes SC/ST and for other candidates also. Various schools, colleges, is also associated with Karnataka, Epass scholarship scheme.
Karnataka Epass Scholarship 2019 Important Details
The important details related to Karnataka Epass scholarship is given in a table below-
|Name of the Epass Scholarship||Karnataka, Epass scholarship/Vidyasiri Epass Scholarship|
|Applications form available from||will be updated soon|
|Epass Scholarship Applicable for||SC/ST/ OBC Students|
|Epass Scholarship Issued by||Government of Karnataka|
|Epass Scholarship Application form amount||Rupees 1500|
|Last date to apply for Epass Scholarship Application form||will be updated soon|
Karnataka Epass Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility criteria of Karnataka, Epass scholarship 2019 is discussed in a pointwise below. Candidate can check the criteria before applying for the Epass Scholarship-ANDdAIThe candidate who will apply for the scholarship their parent income must be less than 2 lakh per annum for both SC/ST categories.
- The OBC category student family income must be less than 1 lakh per annum.
- All the candidate who will apply for the Epass Scholarship should have 75% of attendance.
- The candidate should be the resident of the Karnataka state.
- Candidate belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC, and Disabled are not eligible for applying in the Karnataka Epass Scholarship.
- The candidate belonging to the categories of SC, ST whose annual parental income is more than 2 lakh per annum are not eligible for applying in the Karnataka Epass Scholarship.
- The candidate belonging to the categories of BC, EBC, and Disabled whose annual parental income is more than 1 lakh per annum are not eligible for applying in the Karnataka Epass Scholarship.
- All the candidate pursuing the part-time courses, and online courses.
- Candidates who are admitted under Sponsored seats, Management quota seats.
- Candidates drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
- Candidate belonging to the categories of the BC, EBC, and DW students studying the courses offered by the open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
- EBC student studying Intermediate or equivalent courses.
Documents required for Karnataka Epass Scholarship 2019
The list of required documents is listed below- Candidates need to submit all these documents before applying for the Karnataka, Epass scholarship 2019 –
- Aadhar Card of Father/Mother/ Guardian
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Income Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate of the Respective College
- SSLC Certificate
- Residential Certificate
How Apply Karnataka Epass Scholarship 2019
The following steps of how to apply for the Karnataka Epass Scholarship is given below-
- Firstly the candidate needs to submit an online Application form by visiting the official website of the Karnataka Epass Scholarship.
- Then-candidate need to click on the link and submit all the details.
- Then-candidate need to upload the documents if required only
- Candidate needs to fill the information details related to their qualification, admit card, phone number, Email ID, date of birth etc.
- After filling all the details candidate need to check the application form once again.
- After checking it candidate need to take out the print out for further use.
How to Check the E pass Scholarship 2019 Application Status
The following steps of how to check the E pass Scholarship application status is given below –
To check out the Application status –
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox.|
- Candidate needs to first visit the official website.
- Then click on the E Pass Karnataka Application status online
- Then after that candidates need to enter their Application number.
- After entering the Application number candidate need to select the academic year.
- After selecting the academic year candidate need to choose the SSLC pass type and entered the past year.
- Then enter the SSLC registration number and date of birth.
- Then click on the status button.