Kannur University Time Table 2020- UG/PG Date Sheet @kannuruniversity.ac.in
Kannur University, Kannur released a degree examination Time Table at the official website. The Kannur University Timetable 2020 is available for the exam held in April/May 2020. Similarly, students can check KU Timetable 2020 on this page.
However, the exam time table is available in PDF format. Also, it is important to register for the examination in the prescribed format before the last date given by the university. Therefore, check the page for Kannur University Timetable 2020.
- Kannur University Time Table 2020
- Kannur University Exam Date Sheet 2020
- How to check Kannur University Time Table 2020?
- Details on Kannur University Time Table 2020
- Important Instructions
- Kannur University Hall Ticket 2020
- Kannur University Result 2020
- How to check Kannur University Result?
- About the University
Kannur University Time Table 2020
The University conducts the exam in the semester mode. Likewise, the semester exam is conducted twice in a year at the end of each semester. Without a doubt, students who maintain minimum required attendance in a semester are eligible to appear for the exam. In the same way, Kannur University releases the hall ticket for all the eligible students online.
Therefore, it is important to carry the hall ticket and a valid identity card on the day of the exam. Also, it is equally important to avoid malpractice during the exam. Kannur University Timetable is provided below in the table.
|Category||Kannur University Timetable|
|UG 2nd Sem Exam Date||06.04.2020 Onwards|
|UG 4th Sem Exam Date||16.03.2020 Onwards|
|UG 6th Sem Exam Date||04.03.2020 Onwards|
|Kannur University Time table||Released|
|Kannur University Exam Hall Ticket||Available Now|
Kannur University Exam Date Sheet 2020
The Kannur University is the study portal which offers various undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses. Similarly, it conducts the theory and practical exams every year as on the scheduled dates. Moreover, before the commencement of the exam process, the exam cell provides the Kannur University Timetable 2020 to all aspirants.
Generally, KU Timetable is available twice in the year. Without a doubt, the University will release the KU Timetable 2 months before the exam. Kannur University Timetable pdf is available online from the past few years. Hence, students who are out of the station can quickly get exam information through online mode.
How to check Kannur University Time Table 2020?
Kannur University Timetable 2020 is available online at the official website. However, students can check the exam timetable for their subject in a few simple steps. Following are the steps to check Kannur University Timetable 2020-
- Firstly, check the official website www.kannuruniversity.ac.in
- Similarly, the university official page will display on the screen.
- Click on the link Examinations.
- In the same way, the Kannur University exam branch page will display.
- Likewise, select other options from the menu and click on the Time table.
- Finally, the exam time table page will display.
Details on Kannur University Time Table 2020
Check the details on Kannur University Timetable 2020-
- Firstly, Examination name
- Exam Time
- Similarly, exam date & day
- Paper code
- Name of Paper
Undoubtedly, students appearing for the exam must follow the instructions below-
- Firstly, carry the hall ticket and valid college id card on the day of the exam
- Likewise, report to the exam hall 30 minutes earlier
- Never carry books, material. or a bit of paper to the exam hall
- Last but not least, mobile phones, programmable calculators, or electronic gadgets are prohibited during the exam
Kannur University Hall Ticket 2020
Kannur University releases the hall ticket online at the university examination portal. Undoubtedly, the university uploads the hall ticket for all the eligible students. Importantly, students should download and take the print of the hall ticket before appearing for the examination.
Moreover, University hall ticket is an important document to carry on the day of the exam; The hall ticket holds details such as exam name, register number, name of the candidate, program, address, date of birth, center of examination, photograph, details of papers for which candidate is appearing, paper name, Identifying officer’s name, designation, etc.
Kannur University Result 2020
Kannur University offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses like BA, B.Sc, and B.Com, MA, M.Sc.,M.Com. Undoubtedly, the university conducts yearly examinations for these courses annually.
Likewise, the yearly exam is scheduled from March to May every year. Kannur University semester courses divided into the odd semester and even semester. Hence, the yearly and semester-end exams conducted on time, and the result declared on the university’s official website.
How to check Kannur University Result?
- First and foremost, candidates should visit the official website
- Secondly, move to the exam section and click on the exam results link
- On the next page, candidates can select any UG, PG, Professional result link
- Similarly, candidates should open the exam’s link
- Likewise, candidates will redirect to the result page
- Candidates should fill the details and click on submit button
- Finally, candidates can save their result for future use
About the University
Kannur University was found by the Act 22 of 1996 of the Kerala Legislative Assembly. The University by the name “Malabar University” came into existence even earlier by the promulgation of an Ordinance by the Governor of Kerala, on 9th November 1995.
However, the University was inaugurated on 2nd March 1996 by the Hon. Chief Minister of Kerala. In general, the objective of the Kannur University Act 1996 is to establish in the state of Kerala a teaching, residential and affiliating University to provide for the development of higher education in Kasargod and Kannur revenue Districts and the Mananthavady Taluk of Wayanad District.