Kannada University Admission 2021 – Hampi Kannada University Admission
The Kannada University admission prospectus will release for various courses for the 2021-22 session soon. It is also known as the Hampi University of Karnataka is a government university. It offers a wide range of courses for its students.
Applicants who are involved to procure admission to the university can gain the application form together with an information booklet from the university campus itself.
All the important brochures, admission fees & form is required to be given by the candidates in the admin office on or previous to the lasting date.
Kannad University was established to promote and upgrade the Kannada language. The university offers three levels of courses Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Ph.D. courses. We have covered all the important aspects of this notification so scroll down till the end.
- Kannada University Highlights 2021
- Kannada University Important Dates
- Eligibility Criteria of Kannada University
- How to Apply for admission to Hampi University
- Kannada University 2021 Exam Pattern
- Kannada University 2021 Admit Card
Kannada University Highlights 2021
|University Name||Kannada University|
|Courses Offered||UG/PG/Diploma & Degree Courses|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof Dr. S.C.Ramesh|
|Address||Vidyaranya, Hospet, Bellary, Hampi, Karnataka 583278|
Kannada University Important Dates
Below are the important details for the Kannada University Admission date. It will help students to get admission to the university. Also, check the Kannada University Result 2021.
|Start date of application||May 2021|
|The end date of the application||June 2021|
|Admission Start Date||July 2021|
Eligibility Criteria of Kannada University
Go through the eligibility criteria of the admission of Kannad University to check for which course you are eligible:
|Under Graduate Degrees||To apply for fo UG courses you must have completed your 10+2 with 55%.||3 years|
|Post- Graduate Degrees||To apply for the PG courses must have passed their UG course with a minimum percentage of 55%|
|M.phil & PhD||To apply for the M.phil and Ph.D. should have completed their PG course with 55%.|
How to Apply for admission to Hampi University
- Visit the official website or click here.
- Click on the application link of session 2020-2021
- A page will open and ask for Registration.
- Register and then proceed with the application process.
- Fill up all the personal details asked in the Application form
- Upload all your documents and the scanned photograph
- After this click on the Submit button
- Pay your fees via any online method such as Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
- Print your application form and keep it for future use.
- Candidates who wish to take admission to Kannad University can get the form from the University Campus.
- After this, they can fill the form and submit it along with the documents in the admin office before the last date.
- The address of the admin office is as follows:
Kannada University, Hampi
Vidyaranya – 583 276, Hospet (Taluk), Bellary (District)
Karnataka (State), India
Due: (08394) 241337, 241464, 241335 Fax: (08394) 241334, 24133
Kannada University 2021 Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern and syllabus of University Exam will be comprising the details like mode of exam, the pattern of questions, number & type of questions, etc which are required to be known before the exam preparation.
Kannada University 2021 Admit Card
Kannada University 2021 admit card is offered on the official website of the University. The admit card for the exam is produced for those who have filled their application form. Candidates can download the admit card through the ID and Password provided at the time of submitting a form. The admit card is a required paper that contenders need to bring to their test center together with ID proof.
Documents required for Hampi University
- 10th pass certificate/ Birth Certificate
- 12th Pass certificate with the mark sheet
- School leaving certificate
- Character certificate
- Passport size colored photograph
- Adhaar Card
- Residential proof
Courses offered by the Hampi University
Below is the list of UG and PG courses offered by Kannada University Admission.
Below is the list of undergraduate courses offered by Hampi University.
|1.||BA(Music)||Diploma in Music||Music|
|2.||BFA||Diploma in sculpture||Fine Arts|
Postgraduate Degree For Hampi University Admission
Below is the list of Post Graduate courses offered by Kannada University Admission.
|1.||M.A. in literature||Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 55%||Kannad Literature|
|2.||M.A. in folklore||Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 55%||Kannad Folklore|
Below is the list of Post Graduate courses offered by Hampi University.
|1.||History||Master degree in the same discipline||History|
|2.||Anthropology||Master degree in the same discipline||Anthropology|
|3.||Sciences||Master degree in the same discipline||Science|
|4.||Dravidian Studies||Master degree in the same discipline||Dravidian|
|5.||Music and Dance||Master degree in the same discipline||Music and dance|
|6.||Epigraphy||Master degree in the same discipline||Epigraphy|
|7.||Kannad literature||Master degree in the same discipline||Kannad literature|