Kannada University Admission 2020 – Hampi Kannada University Admission
The Kannada University admission prospectus will release the for various courses for the 2020-21 session soon. It is also known as the Hampi University of Karnataka is a government university. It offers a wide range of courses for its students.
Kannad University was established with a view to promote and upgrade the Kannada language. The university offers three levels of courses Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Ph.D. courses. We have covered all the important aspects of this notification so scroll down till the end.
Kannada University Important Dates
Below are the important details for the Kannada University Admission date. It will help students to get admission in the university. Also, check the Kannada University Result 2020.
|Start date of application||3rd week of May 2020|
|The end date of application||3rd week of June 2020|
|Admission Start Date||1st week of July 2020|
Eligibility Criteria of Kannada University
Go through the eligibility criteria of the admission of Kannad University to check for which course you are eligible:
|Under Graduate Degrees||To apply for fo UG courses you must have completed your 10+2 with 55%.||3 years|
|Post- Graduate Degrees||To apply for the PG courses must have passed their UG course with a minimum percentage of 55%
|M.phil & PhD||To apply for the M.phil and Ph.D. should have completed their PG course with 55%.
How to Apply for admission to Hampi University?
- Visit the official website or click here.
- Click on the application link of session 2020-2021
- A page will open and ask for Registration.
- Register and then proceed for the application process.
- Fill up all the personal details asked in the Application form
- Upload all your documents and the scanned photograph
- After this click on the Submit button
- Pay your fees via any online method such as Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
- Print your application form and keep it for future use.
- Candidates who wish to take admission in Kannad University can get the form from the University Campus.
- After this, they can fill the form and submit it along with the documents in the admin office before the last date.
- The address of the admin office is as follows:
Kannada University, Hampi
Vidyaranya – 583 276, Hospet (Taluk), Bellary (District)
Karnataka (State), India
Due: (08394) 241337, 241464, 241335 Fax: (08394) 241334, 24133
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox.|
Documents required for Hampi University
- 10th pass certificate/ Birth Certificate
- 12th Pass certificate with the mark sheet
- School leaving certificate
- Character certificate
- Passport size colored photograph
- Adhaar Card
- Residential proof
Courses offered by the Hampi University
Below is the list of UG and PG courses offered by Kannada University Admission.
Below is the list of undergraduate courses offered by Hampi University.
|1.||BA(Music)||Diploma in Music||Music|
|2.||BFA||Diploma in sculpture||Fine Arts|
Postgraduate Degree For Hampi University Admission
Below is the list of Post Graduate courses offered by Kannada University Admission.
|1.||M.A. in literature||Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 55%||Kannad Literature|
|2.||M.A. in folklore||Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 55%||Kannad Folklore|
Below is the list of Post Graduate courses offered by Hampi University.
|1.||History||Master degree in the same discipline||History|
|2.||Anthropology||Master degree in the same discipline||Anthropology|
|3.||Sciences||Master degree in the same discipline||Science|
|4.||Dravidian Studies||Master degree in the same discipline||Dravidian|
|5.||Music and Dance||Master degree in the same discipline||Music and dance|
|6.||Epigraphy||Master degree in the same discipline||Epigraphy|
|7.||Kannad literature||Master degree in the same discipline||Kannad literature|