Kalyani University Result 2020 – Check 1st, 2nd, 3rd Years Result UG, PG
Kalyani University Result 2020 will announce soon on the official website. It is expected that the Kalyani University Result will be declared in the month of September 2020. The university is likely to conduct the semester exam for the UG/PG course in the month of July 2020. Earlier, the semester exam was scheduled in the month of April 2020, but then due to the outbreak of COVID-19, they had to postpone the exam until further notice. Students must check the official website to get the latest updates on the exam.
Kalyani University Result 2020
Kalyani University, also known as KU, was established in November 1960, to provide higher education. They conduct the exam for the UG/PG courses such as B.A,B.Sc,B.Com, M.A, M.Sc, and various other courses every year. But this year, due to the outbreak of COVID-19, they had to postpone the exams until further notice. The students can check the result with their Roll number. It expected that the Kalyani University Result would declare in September 2020.
Students who are eagerly waiting for the notification of the semester exam should check the official website regularly. Those looking for Kalyani University Result should read this article as it covers all the important details like the tentative date of the exams, the method to download the result, time table, etc.
klyuniv Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates of the semester exam from the below table:
|Time Table||July 2020|
|Admit Card||July 2020|
|Date of Exam||July 2020|
|Tentative Result||September 2020|
How To Check Kalyani University Result 2020
There are certain steps which you should follow to check your results:
- Visit the official website of the University
- Then click on “Students Zone ” Tab
- Now click on the “Results” tab
- After that, a new page will be opened
- Now enter the required details
- Click on ‘Submit’ and view your result.
- You can download the result in the form of PDF File
Details of the klyuniv.ac.in
Kalyani University Result will declare soon on the official website. Hence, students advise keeping their Hall Ticket properly as it has important details like the Candidate Name & Register no. Without these important details, the candidate will not be able to have access to their result. The results will consist of the following information:
- Name of the University
- Examination Name
- Student’s name
- Roll number
- Registration number
- The subject list
- Grades and scores obtained in the examinations
- Final result
- Date of results
- Status of Result
Kalyani University Revaluation 2020
After the result of the semester exam is declared, many students may not be happy with their marks. So they can apply for the revaluation process, where their scores will calculate again to ensure the accuracy of the result. Students need to fill the application form and pay the prescribed fee to be a part of the process. Students advised to wait for the official notification and regularly check the official website.
Kalyani University Time Table
KU will release the revised time table of the semester exams on the official website. The candidates can check & download the Time Table from the home page of the official website. KU will conduct the semester exam soon after the university get reopens. The Time Table can be a great source of help to the candidates preparing for the exams.
How To Download klyuniv Time table
There are certain steps which you should follow to download the Time Table:
- Visit the official website mentioned above
- Then click on “Examination” tab available on the homepage
- Select the notification and click on the link of the time table
- Check the Time Table and download it.
- You can take a printout of the Time Table
Contents in klyuniv Time Table
You can check the details mentioned in the time table from the list given below:
- Name of the University
- Exam Name
- Exam Venue
- Day & Date of exam
- Course Name
- Paper Name
- Timing of exam
- Paper Code
There is a set of instructions which students should take care of before leaving for the exam:
- Always reach the exam hall before 15-20 minutes of the exam to avoid any glitch in reaching the center.
- Always carry your own stuff like a pen, pencil, or other stationery.
- Carry your Hall Ticket and other documents to the exam hall.
- Items prohibited in the examination hall are electronic gadgets, mobile, calculator.
- Do not try to copy or cheat in the exam instead do as much as you know.