Kalyani University PG Admission 2020 -Admission, Eligibility @klyuniv.ac.in
Kalyani University West Bengal offers admission to qualified applicants for Postgraduate/Master courses under various faculties/departments and Diploma and Certificate Course. Undoubtedly, the application form published on the official website of the University for Kalyani University PG Admission 2020.
On the other hand, candidates can check the full information of Kalyani University PG Admission 2020 for MBA, MA, MSc, and PG Diploma courses application process, eligibility criteria, and other details on this page below.
Kalyani University PG Admission 2020
Candidates requesting admission in PG courses such as MBA, MA, MSc, and PG Diploma courses have to apply and fill the application form in online mode only. Those who fill in the application form on or before the last date will get the acceptance to enter the KU PG admission process. Candidates can get approval based on the entry test and the merit list. Above all, candidates can obtain information on the Kalyani University Online Application form 2020 like essential exam dates, application fee, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, etc.
Candidates should verify the qualifying requirements before filling in the application form. They must be eligible to secure an admission in their relevant programs. The following are the eligibility criteria for klyuniv.ac.in PG admission–
|Master of Arts(M.A)||Bachelor’s degree in Arts with Honours from recognised university/Board|
|Master of Commerce(M.Com)||Candidates who completed a Bachelor’s degree in commerce|
|M.Tech(CSE)||1st class in B.E/B.Tech in CSE/Information Technology with at least a minimum aggregate of 50% for SC/ST and 54% for OBC candidates|
1st class in MCA in Computer Science/Physics/Mathematics/Statistics with at least a minimum of 45% marks for SC/ST and 54% marks for OBC candidates
1st class in M.Sc in Computer Science or its equivalent with at least 45% marks for SC/ST and 54% for OBC candidates.
|5 year Integrated M.Sc (Statistics)||Candidates should secure at least 60% marks in Mathematics and English in Intermediate Examination|
Kalyani University PG Admission Application Form 2020
Undoubtedly, the application form for Kalyani University PG Admission 2020 will be available on the official website of the University. Without any doubt, the applicants should fill the application form through online mode only. Interested candidates must review the qualifying requirements as stated above on or before the last date. Applicants are required to read the instructions before filling the enrollment form for admission in various courses.
Application fee for Kalyani University PG Admission programme-
- Firstly, General candidates & OBC Category- Rs 400/-
- Secondly, SC/ST candidates- Rs 200/-
- Finally, PWD candidates-Rs 160/-
How To Apply klyuniv.ac.in PG Admission 2020
Follow this method to get successful admission in
- Firstly, the applicant should visit the home of the official website of Kalyani University www.klyuniv.ac.in.
- Also, from there, enter through the “Online Application” link.
- Notably, the application form submission for KU PG Admission is a 2 step process
- Whereas, the applicant should fill the online form giving academic details along with personal details
- Moreover, the fields marked with a * are mandatory.
- In addition to this, the applicant should upload a scanned photograph and signature file. Likewise, the files must be of type jpeg or jpg.
- Mainly, the size of the photo and signature must be between 50 KB and 110 KB.
- Additionally, please provide CAPTCHA for verification and review the checkbox to accept the declaration
- In the same way, after filling all the details tap on “submit” to apply for KU PG Admission 2020.
- Subsequently, an Application Id will create online and it available on the screen
- However, if the payment is verified, applicants cannot modify the application form. So, before making the payment, ensure that all the information provided correctly.
- Importantly, applicants should make a note of the application Id perfectly
- Nevertheless, applicants can print the application receipt only after 24 hours of payment
- Finally, students should take a print out of the application form for future reference.
The procedure of Admission Test for KU PG Admission
Kalyani University PG Admission 2020 entrance test will generally take place in 3 parts-
Part-1: The written exam in the format of MCQ with an overall duration of 1 hour and a total of 25 marks
Part-2: Similarly, practical examination with an overall duration of 2 hours and a total of 50 marks
Part-3: Last but not least, an interactive test with a total of 25 marks
Courses offered by Kalyani University
On the whole, Kalyani University provides various courses to the candidates. Following are the various courses provided by the University.
|Bachelor of Technology||4 years|
|Master of Business Administration||2 years|
|Bachelor of Physical Education||3 years|
|Bachelor of Education||3 years|
|Master of Science||2 years|
|Master of Arts||2 years|
|Master of Technology||2 years|
|Master of Commerce||2 years|
|Master of Rural Development & Management||2 years|
|Master of Computer Applications||3 years|
|Master of Fine Arts||2 years|
|Master of Library and Information Science||2 years|
|Master of Education||2 years|
|Master of Physical Education||2 years|
|Master of Philosophy||2 years|
|Doctor of Literature||3 years|
|Diploma in Health and Hospital Management||1 year|
Kalyani University Merit List 2020
Kalyani University must compile a comprehensive list of various programs on its official website http://www.klyuniv.ac.in. Similarly, candidates who have qualified marks in their previous entrance examination are listed in the merit list or Kalyani University result by the authority. Likewise, the merit list candidates can move for the further KU PG admission process.
About the University
Kalyani University is a regional public university located in West Bengal. However, the university founded in 1960. On the whole, there are many academic, management and non-professional courses available at the university. Likewise, the university approved by All India Council of Technical Education.
Moreover, it also accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council. Indeed, there is a public service network in the college to offer civic programs within society. Above all, Kalyani University provides many training programmes for the growth of the individual’s personality.