Kalyani University Admission 2020 – Dates, Eligibility, Process, Full Details
The University of Kalyani is expected to release the Kalyani University Admission notification for all the UG/PG courses soon. The university is known to offer KU Admission for a lot of courses under different disciplines. The university will start the admission process soon in the month of July 2020 (tentatively). Every year the process of admission notice was released in the month of March, this year the process is postponed citing the COVID-19. We will have a deep analysis of the whole admission process.
Kalyani University Admission
KU is expected to release the admission notification later in the month of July 2020. The university is a very famous university in Nadia, Bengal. Every year a lot of students fill the application for the admission under various UG/PG courses. The students who wish to apply to KU Admission this year should wait with utmost patience. It has already released a notification citing the delay in the whole admission process.
The students who wish to register themselves for the admission have to appear for an entrance exam as decided by the authorities. There is a Separate Entrance test for the Undergraduate, postgraduate and the Mphil courses. There is no provision of direct admission in the college in the courses.
Important Dates of University of Kalyani
The important timeline of the admission process in KU is given in the table below:
|Admission Notice||Last week of July 2020|
|Application dates||July 2020|
|CET Dates||August 2020|
|Declaration of CET Results||August last week 2020|
|Counselling Process||September 2020|
|Official website||Click here|
The Eligibility of all the courses at KU are as follows for all the courses:
- The candidate must be between the age group of 18-27 years. The college will give relaxation to the students belonging to the reserved category.
- The candidate applying for the admission should have completed his class XII exam with passing marks.
- The students who belong to the reserved category will be given relaxation in terms of age.
- The Candidates appearing for Master’s Course should have completed their Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
Application Process of UG/PG courses
The application link will be active in a few days for all the applicants. The application process of all the courses at the college is as follows for all the courses:
- Visit the official website and click on new admission.
- Then select the course wish to apply
- After filling all details, name, date of birth, gender. Note down the login credentials.
- After this, upload a photograph and enter academic qualifications.
- Once all these things are complete, pay the fees, which are about Rs 1000 for the General candidates, while 750 for all the SC/ST candidates.
- Make sure students should enter all the details correctly regarding the marks, date of birth.
- The students are allowed to choose their center as per their preference.
- At last, take a printout of the application form and keep it for future use.
Documents Required for KU admission
The candidates have to submit the following documents for the University of Kalyani:
- Printed Application Form
- Four recent Coloured photo-graph
- Pass Certificate of classes X & XII
- Migration Certificate of class XII
- Character Certificate of the last school attended
- Any Photo Id proof
University of Kalyani CET 2020
The college conducts a common entrance test for the students at different levels. The CET is like a screening process for the students who want to study any course at the college. The university chooses brilliant minds out of lakhs of application received. The common entrance has become a necessary prerequisite in different colleges.
KU UG CET
The college conducts the CET for admission for the undergraduate is solely based on the 12th standard. The question asked in the exam is decided on the subjects that the student studies in the 12th standard. The students have to revise their Inter exam syllabus and then sit for the exams for better chances of selection.
KU PG CET
The PG CET exam for admission in the PG courses based on Undergraduate subjects. It is a post-graduate CET; hence the question is on a tougher side as compared to the UG CET.
Kalyani University Counselling Process
The KU counseling process is open once the college is done with the declaration of the CET results. The counseling process will start from the last week of July. The candidates will have to register themselves for the counseling process after the CET results. All those students who are willing for admission in the college have to appear for the counseling process.
The candidates should make sure that they are present on the given date with all the documents as failing to do that will cost them lose their seats.
CET Admit Card
The University of Kalyani will release the KU Admission CET Admit Card for on its official website. The candidates can download the admit cards from the link mentioned below. It will conduct the common entrance test for the courses in July and release the results in July 2020. The admit card of CET contains the important details of the exams for which he is appearing. The students should download the CET hall ticket and keep it safe for appearing in the exam.