Kalia Yojana was launched by the current CM of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik, in the year 2018. The Odisha government has launched this scheme for the benefit of farmers and laborers of the state. The Kalia scheme is a kind of financial scheme for removing poverty amongst the farmers. In this article, we will discuss the details and benefits of the Kalia yojana.
Kalia Scheme Odisha
The scheme was named KALIA alias Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation. The Yojana has launched in the state, keeping in mind the plight of small farmers and marginal laborers. A person who falls in any of these categories can register for the benefits on the official website. The scheme promises to secure the future of its farmers and laborers.
The government has given assurance that any person will get five benefits with the scheme. Any farmer can get financial help from Rs 4000-10,000 per annum with the Kalia scheme. The government has stressed that this scheme is only weak, and no person with a good background can avail of the benefits. The scheme promises to cover the five problems of the laborers, including life insurance, an interest-free loan.
Highlights Of The Kalia Scheme
The major highlights of the Kalia scheme are given below:
|Name of the scheme||Kalia Scheme Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Farmers and laborers of Odisha|
|Purpose||Provide financial assistance to the farmer and labor community|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
|Main Purpose||Financial help|
Eligibility for the Odisha Sarkari Yojana
The applicants who wish to take the benefits of the Kalia scheme can check the eligibility below:
- The applicant must be a small, marginal farmer or labourer of the state.
- The beneficiary must fall in the category of the Below Poverty line.
- The applicant must be a permanent domicile of Odisha state.
- The person must carry a valid id proof, and a bank account with any nationalized bank.
- The bank account is necessary to get financial aid from the Kalia yojana directly into a bank account.
How To Apply Kalia Scheme Online
The people who want to avail of the benefit of the Kalia scheme of Odisha should fill the form correctly. The details in the Kalia yojana form must be correct. The applicants should follow the following details in the application form:
- Go to the official website of Odisha government or click here.
- Click on the Kalia application form link.
- The applicant must fill the name of the applicant in the form correctly.
- The applicants must enter the Adhaar Card number, date of birth.
- Then this chooses district, taluka, etc. as asked.
- Fill all the other important details as asked in the form.
- After rechecking all the details, submit the application form.
- At last, a token number will be generated to keep this safe for the future.
Benefits of the scheme
The Kalia yojana of Odisha comes packed with many benefits for the farmers and laborers. Let us have a quick look at all of the benefits that come with the scheme:
- The scheme promises financial assistance from Rs 4000-10,000 annually to the person.
- The person can avail of crop insurance of Rs 50,000 at 0%interest with this scheme.
- The government promises livelihood assurance of up to Rs 12,500 to the labor community.
- At last, the scheme also promises life insurance cover up to Rs 2 lakhs.
- The scheme also promises accidental insurance of the same amount to its beneficiaries.
How To Check List Of Kalia scheme
The people who have enrolled in the Kalia scheme can check the status of their application. The applicant can check their name in the beneficiary list available on the website. The Odisha government has released three lists of names of the people in Kalia yojana till now. Follow the given steps to check the names under the beneficiary list correctly:
- Visit the official website of the Odisha government.
- Click on the Kalia scheme beneficiary list.
- Post this select the district and block name
- Check the landless laborers and farmers list.
- A pdf file will be available, which contains the name of the beneficiaries.
- Open this list and check for the applicant’s name.