JSSC Recruitment 2019: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) is going to recruit the candidate for Jharkhand State Government job for the post of Block Supply Officer, Assistant Branch Officer, Block Welfare Officer, Planning Assistant, and many more and total number of vacancy is 1140. Interest and eligible candidates can apply through Jharkhand General Graduate level combined competitive Examination – 2019 (JGGLCCE-2019).
Regarding this Government Job Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) had already released a recruitment notification online to fill 1140 various vacant posts. Interested candidates can apply online to the posts through the official website of JSSC jssc.nic.in before 17 October 2019.
UPDATE – Last Date Extended, Check Full Details In Table Below.
A total of 1140 vacancies have been released by JGGLCCE Notification Advt. No.- [email protected] under the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission for the post of Block Welfare, Assistant branch officer, Block Supply Officer, Block Welfare Officer, Sub-Divisional inspector-cum-Law, Co-operative extension officer, Planning assistant. The online application registration for JSSC Recruitment 2019 will start online on their website jssc.nic.in from 18 September 2019.
JSSC Recruitment Important Dates
Below are the important dates that interested applicant or candidate should know to make strategies.
|Online Registration commencement date||18th September 2019- 11:00 AM|
|Online Registration Closing Date|
|Last date for payment of Examination fee||16th November 2019|
|Last Date for Photo & Signature Uploading.||19th November 2019|
|Period of Editing Application Form||20th to 22nd November 2019|
JSSC (JGGLCCE) Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Below is the post wise vacancy details that every candidate should know before applying for the post online. Each post has its own eligibility criteria so that candidates have to be ready.
|Name Of Post||No. Of Vacancy|
|Assistant branch officer||362|
|Block Supply Officer||223|
|Block Welfare Officer||139|
|Sub-Divisional inspector-cum-Law (Anchal-Nirikshak-Sah-Kanungo)||170|
|Co-Operative Extension officer||241|
JSSC Jobs Eligibility
It is very important to know eligibility before applying for any government job or any other jobs.
Candidate must have any graduate degree from the any recognized university of India are eligible.
JSSC Application Fee
- Application Fee: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST Candidates of Jharkhand State: Rs. 250/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online Only.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Age Limit
In the below table candidates can get the age limitation.
|Category Wise Age Relaxation||Age|
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age for UR (Male)||35 Years|
|Maximum Age for OBC/ BC (Male)||37 Years|
|Maximum Age for UR/ OBC/ BC (Female)||38 Years|
|Maximum Age for SC/ ST Candidates||40 Years|
How To Apply for JSSC Jobs
Step 1: Candidates have to visit the official website jssc.nic.in or Click here for a direct link
Step2: Fill all the mandatory and necessary details then click “submit and continue” button.
Step 3: Your online application no will be generated keep it for your future reference.
Step 4: Then you have to log in with your Id and password
Step 5: Complete the full form and upload you recent Photo and academic documents
Step 6: Submit and pay the fee online.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM OF JGGLCCE 2019.
- E-mail ID and mobile number which must be valid for at least one year from the last date of application. Under no circumstances, he/she should share /mention registration no. to any other person. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his / her new email ID before applying Online. Only one registration is allowed from one mobile number and one email ID.
- The JSSC application process is divided into two parts
a) Basic Registration – This is for generating the Application Number.
b) Detailed information – In this process further details have to be submitted, Application Fee is to be paid and photo signature is to be uploaded.
Basic Registration does not mean the candidate has successfully submitted the Application Form for JGGLCCE 2019.
- After the ‘Basic Registration’ i.e. after the candidate clicks on ‘Submit’ button in the Basic Registration Page, the system will generate and display the Application Number, which will also be communicated to the candidate by Email and SMS and candidates are required to keep it compulsorily for future activities.
- Before submitting the application form, the candidates are directed to go through the page very carefully about data entered by them. After being satisfied that the entries are correct, then only they should submit the application. Once the application is submitted, no change in data will be entertained.
- After completing Basic Registration and filling up personal details, the candidate needs to re-login 24 hours after Basic Registration to complete the payment process. The payment process cannot be done on the same day of registration.
- After successful completion of the JSSC job Registration process, a Registration Slip and Application Form will be generated. It is mandatory to take a print out of the same for your reference