JSOS Result 2020 – Jharkhand Open School Class 10, 12th Result 2020
JSOS Result 2020 will be declared shortly on the official website. JSOS Result 2020 is expected to be declared in the month of June 2020. The Board conducts the exams for class 10th and 12th twice in a year. The date sheet of the exam will be released soon by the Board. The admission form for class 10th & 12th will be available shortly on the website. Students should regularly check the official website to get further updates of JSOS Result 2020
JSOS Result 2020
Jharkhand state open school conducts the class 10th and 12th exams annually in the month of May as well as in the month of November. The eligible students who will appear for the exam can check their result by clicking on the link given below. The students can check the result with their enrollment no, roll number, and all the details.
The admission procedure will begin after all the exams are over. All the latest updates about the exams will be available on the official website. Students looking for JSOS Result 2020 should read this article as it covers all the important details like the tentative date of the exams, the method to download the result, admit card & dates sheet and etc.
Jharkhand State Open School Important Dates
Candidates can check the tentative important dates of exam from the below table:
|Admit Card||May 2020|
|Date of Exam||May 2020|
|Tentative Result||June 2020|
How To Check JSOS Result 2020
There are certain steps which you should follow to check your results:
- Click on the official website of JSOS I,e Jsos.ac.in
- Now click on results under the latest announcement tab
- After that, a login page will be opened
- Now enter your Enrollment no, Roll no & sum the numbers.
- Now click on ‘Get Results’ and view your result.
- You can download the result in the form of PDF File.
Details of the Result
JSOS Result 2020 will be declared shortly after all the examinations are over, so students are advised to keep their admit card properly as it has got important details like the Enrollment No & Roll no. Without these important details, they will not be able to have access to their result. The results will consist of the following information:
- Name of the Board
- Examination Name
- Student’s name
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- The subject list
- Grades and scores obtained in the examinations
- Final result
- Date of results
Jharkhand State Open School Eligibility
The applicant can check their eligibility from the below table:
|10th Standard||Those who have completed 14 years of age as on 1st August of the year are eligible for the admission in the secondary/high school certificate (Class 10th) course||Passed 8th standard from an affiliated/ recognized school at least two years the year in which he/she would take a high school certificate (Class 10) exam|
|12th Standard||Those who have completed 16 years of age as on 1st August of the year and have qualified the entrance test will be eligible for admission in the senior secondary/intermediate Certificate(Class 12th) course||Passed 10th Standard or an equivalent exam from the recognized board/University at least two years prior the year in which he/she would take Intermediate certificate (Class 12 ) exam|
JSOS Date sheet
The Board will release the date sheet of the exams on the official website. The candidates should check & download the date sheet when it is available on the home page of the official website. It is expected that they will conduct the exam in the month of May 2020. The date sheet can be a great source of help to the candidates preparing for the exams.
How To Download Date Sheet
There are certain steps which you should follow to download the Date sheet:
- Visit the official website mentioned above
- Find the link “JSOS Date sheet May 2020”.
- Click on the link of the Date sheet option and download it.
- You can take a printout of the Date sheet
Details of the Date sheet
The date sheet of the exam contains the following list of the information:
- Name of the Board
- List of Subjects
- Name of Exam
- Subject Code
- Respective Class
- Date of Exam
- Day of Exam
- Exam Timings
- Venue Name
Jharkhand State Open School Admit Card
The board is expected to release the Admit Card in the month of May 2020. The candidates can check & download the link of Admit Card on the home page of the official website. They should have their correct login details to download the Admit Card.
How To Download
There are certain steps which you should follow to download the Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of the Board
- Now click on Admit Card under the latest announcement tab
- Now enter your Enrollment no & sum the numbers.
- Click on “Get Admit Card” and download it.
- You can take a printout of the Admit Card.
There is a set of instructions which must be followed by the students before leaving for the Jharkhand State Open School exam:
- You must reach the exam hall before 20-30 minutes of the exam to avoid any obstruction.
- It is mandatory to carry the admit card.
- It is prohibited to carry item like the electronic gadget, mobile, calculator
- You should not try to copy or cheat in the exam instead do as much as you know.