JRRSU Admit Card 2020 – Download JRRSU Acharya Shastri BA/BSC/MA/MSC Admit Card
Jagadguru Ramanandacharya Rajasthan Sanskrit University will release the JRRSU Admit Card soon on the official website. The university expected to release the JRRSU Admit Card in June 2020. They are likely to conduct the Shastri and Acharya 1st/2nd/3rd Year Exam in June/July 2020. So they will soon release the date sheet for the exam.
Earlier, the university has released the time-table of the exam. However, then due to the outbreak of COVID-19, they had to postpone the exams until further notice. Students should regularly check the official website to get further updates on the exam.
JRRSU Admit Card
JSadguru Ramanandacharya Rajasthan Sanskrit University popularly, also known as JRRSU, was established by the Govt of Rajasthan under Rajasthan Sanskrit University Act-1998. The University conducts the Shastri and Acharya 1st/2nd/3rd year exam in March/April every year.
The University will soon release the dates of the exam that expected to held in June/July 2020. Students who are eagerly waiting for the admit card of the exam should check the official website regularly. This article covers all the important details of JRRSU, i.e., important dates and the method to download the admit card and time table.
JRRSU Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates of the exam from the below table:
|Time Table||June 2020|
|Admit Card||June 2020|
|Date of Exam||June/July 2020|
|Result||To be notified later|
How to Check JRRSU Admit Card
There are certain steps which you should follow to check your admit Card:
- Click on the official website www.jrrsanskrituniversity.ac.in
- Find the link of “On-Line Exam Form & Admit Card 2020” on the homepage and click on it
- Then click on Admit Card 2020
- After that, a new page will be open
- Now Select UG/PG, Class/Faculty type and Select Class for Admit Card
- Click on the Proceed button and you can view the admit card.
- You can download or take a printout of Admit card
Details in the JRRSU Admit Card
Students can download the admit card from the official website. Students need to verify their mentioned credentials in the admit card with the actual one after downloading the admit card. Incorrect details can lead to the cancellation of the entry of the candidate in the exam hall. It will also help to check the JRRSU result. The following things must print in the admit card correctly:
- Candidate Photo
- Roll Number
- Candidate name
- Course Name
- Candidate Signature
- Date and Time of exam
- Centre name/location
JRRSU Time Table
The officials will release the revised time table of the exam on the official website. The candidates can check & download the Time Table from the home page of the official website. JRRSU is likely to conduct the Shastri and Acharya exam in the month of June/July 2020. The Time Table can be a great source of help to the candidates preparing for the exams.
How to download JRRSU Time table
There are certain steps which you should follow to download the Time Table:
- Visit the official website mentioned above
- Then click on the link “Revised Time Table of Shastri and Acharya Exam 2020” available on the homepage
- Check the Time Table and download it.
- You can take a printout of the Time Table
Contents in Time Table
You can check the details mentioned in the time table from the list given below:
- Name of the University
- Exam Name
- Course Year
- Day & Date of exam
- Subject Name
- Timing of exam
- Paper Code
There is a set of important instructions which students must follow before appearing for the exam:
- Try to reach the exam hall before 30-40 minutes of the exam to avoid any obstruction.
- The students should carry their stationery like a pen, pencil, etc
- Candidates should have xerox copies of the Hall Ticket and all the required documents.
- Students should not carry any Electronic gadget, the mobile, calculators.