JPU Admit card Download 2020 | JP University Chapra B.Ed, B.A, B.Com Admit Card Download
JPU Admit card 2020: JPU stands for Jai Prakash Vishwavidyala University. Admit Card will be provided to candidates to make them known of the exam date and examination venue it is expecting. Candidates will be given the admit cards for all those courses for which the University conducts an entrance exam.
Jai Prakash University will provide a link to download the admit card for the exam on its official website jpv.bih.nic.in the admit card. Candidates are required to download the admit card as the admit card will not be sent by post. Candidates are asked to carry the printed copy of the admit card during the examination.
The candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination if they don’t carry their respective Admit card. Candidates have to use their Registration number to collect exam form and to download. Admit cards can be downloaded online by the following procedure.
JPU Admit card Download 2020
Candidates who are in the yearly program of Jai Prakash Vishwavidyalaya required to know about their examination hall ticket of the UG (B.Ed, B.CA, B.Tech, etc) and PG (M.A M.Sc M.Com, etc) will be required to know about their examination hall ticket.
The Jai Prakash Vishwavidyal University conducts the exam of the M.A, M.Sc, M.Com in the semester format while the examination of the rest of the courses will be conducted in the year format that is Part I, Part II, Part III examination. The university conducts the exam of the yearly courses in the month of May or June. We are giving here the required details about the examination admit card of the JP University Admit Card 2020.
JPU Admit card Download 2020 Important Dates
The important dates regarding the Jai Prakash Vishwavidyalaya Admit card 2020 is given in the table below. Candidates can check the dates and start preparing up themselves for the exams.
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox.|
|Jai Prakash University BA (1st, 2nd, 3rd Year) Admit Card 2020||Will be Available Soon|
|Jai Prakash University BSC (Part-I, II, III) Hall Ticket 2020||Will be Available Soon|
|Jai Prakash University B.COM (1st, 2nd, 3rd Year) Admit Card 2020||Will be Available Soon|
|Jai Prakash University B.Ed Admit Card 2020||Will be Available Soon|
|Jai Prakash University BCA Admit Card 2020||Will be Available Soon|
|Jai Prakash University B.Tech Admit Card 2020||Will be Available Soon|
|Jai Prakash University M.A Admit Card 2020||Will be Available Soon|
|Jai Prakash University M.Sc Admit Card 2020||Will be Available Soon|
|Jai Prakash University M.Com Admit Card 2020||Will be Available Soon|
How to Download JPU Admit Card 2020
Candidates need to follow the given steps to download the Admit card. Candidates need to use their Registration or Enrollment number. The following steps are-
- Firstly candidate needs to visit the official website http://jpv.bih.nic.in/
- Then-candidate needs to find the link for 2020 Part 1,2,3 Admit Card.
- Then-candidate need to Click on that particular link.
- Then-candidate will need to enter their Enrollment Number or Registration Number.
- After entering all the detail candidates need to click on search.
- After that candidate will be able to see Admit Card in a PDF format.
- Candidates are asked to save the file and take the print out for further use.
JP University Chapra Admit Card 2020 Details
The below-mentioned details are required to be available on the Jai Prakash University admit card 2020 for both the courses UG and PG. Candidates should note that if they found any mistake on the Admit card then they need to contact the examination center of the university.
- Name Of the candidate
- Name of the examination
- Examination date
- Day of the examination
- Timing of the examination
- Examination center
- Subject paper name
- Roll No. of the candidate
- Code of the subject paper
- Candidate photo
- Candidate Signature
JPU Admit Card 2020 Important Instruction
The following instruction regarding the Admit card is given below. Candidates can read the following details from the below points-
- On the day of the examination, candidates need to bring the admit card along with the photocopy of their adhar card and their government-issued card.
- All the candidates will be required to reach the examination center before half an hour of the examination.
- There will be strict action taken against the candidate who will be found of doing any misbehaving things in the examination hall.
- If candidates will not be able to get their JP University Admit card that means that they need to get the hard copy of the admit card from the examination center of the university.