Indian Army always is a premium institute for a better carrier oriented towards serving the nation. With the motto of nations first every year Indian Army recruits for several posts for fresher and experienced candidates. Recently Join Indian army released a notification for recruitment in the posts of Officers /Soldiers /Tradesman Mate and others. The total estimated vacancy is 90 (all India). The last date for applying online is 18th July. Aspirants can check further details from the official site of Indian army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The details about process under TES (Technical Entry Scheme), Qualifications and other information about this notification are given below. Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry for Batch of 2019
Join Indian Army Vacancy Details
|TES- 40 (Technical Entry Scheme)
The pay scale for the selected candidates will be as per government rules of 7th CPC (Central Pay Commission), Government of India. The estimated salary in hand will be approximately rupees 56,000 per month.
|Rank||Level||Pay Scale (Rs)|
|Captain||L10 B||613000- 193900|
|Lt Colonel||L12 A||121200- 212400|
|Brigadier||L13 A||139600- 217600|
|Major General||L14||144200- 218200|
|Lt General HAG||L15||182200-224100|
|Lt General HAG+||L16||205400-224400|
Last Date for Application
The last date for applying for the post of TES- 40 (Technical Entry Scheme)- Permanent Officers is 14th June, 2018.
- Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics.
- Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry.
- Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
The age limit for the above post of TES-40 of Indian Army is 16.5 years to 19.5 years as on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence. The commencement of course is January 2019. That’s mean; the candidate should not be born before 01 Jul 1999 and not after 01 Jul 2002 (both days inclusive).
The candidates will be tested for the minimum standard height of 157.5 cms. The relaxations in physical standard are also applicable for certain categories. Here are the details.
|For Gorkhas and individuals belonging to hills of North Eastern regions of India, Garhwal and Kumaon||Minimum 5 cms less|
|For candidates from Lakshadweep||Minimum 2 cms less|
How to Apply
- Go to the Official Site of Indian Army, joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on “Officer Selection”.
- Click on “TES-40”.
- Fill up your details.
- Submit the form.
- Print the confirmation page.
- Short listing of applications: Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut off percentage will be interviewed at selection centers by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- There are two stage of selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Duration of SSB interview is five days excluding day of arrival.
- This will be followed by medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
- Shortlisted candidates will be detailed to undergo SSB interview from July 2018 onwards.
Link for Official Notification
Candidates can directly download the notification for TES- 40 (Technical Entry Scheme) from here.
If Any problem Please Comment below