JNTUK Hall Ticket 2020 – JNTU Kakinada Hall Ticket Semester Download
JNTUK hall ticket is going to be released in October for the JNTU Kakinada semester exam. The University releases the Hall ticket online on its official website. There is no other mode available. Candidates who had already enrolled in this university programs need to obtain the JNTUK admit card after its availability.
The Admit Card releases for B.Tech/ M.Tech / MCA / MBA, M.Pharmacy and other UG/PG courses. So, the aspirant can either download their Admit card by visiting the official website or direct link mention below.
Here we have given all the valuable information about the JNTUK Hall Ticket. To know the full details aspirants need to check out this page.
JNTUK Admit Card 2020
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University conducts semester exam twice a year. Once in the months of May or June and other in the month November or December respectively. According to the university JNTUK Admit Card, 2020 releases before 15-20 days from the beginning of the exam. Jawarharlal Nehru University conduct exam for 1-1,1-1,2-1,2-2,3-1,3-2, 4-1 and 4-2 semesters.
A huge number of candidates take part in this exam. So, aspirants who will appear for the exam eagerly waiting for their Admit Card. JNTUK hall ticket is very important for each candidates appearing for the exam. So, aspirants should make sure that they must carry their Admit card during the time of Examination. If in case they forgot they won’t be able to enter the examination hall.
Candidates can also access the admit card from the respective department of the College or University. If aspirants in obtain their admit card then they need to enter some login and other details. They can do so by entering the User ID and Password. Also, enter your Name m Date of Birth and Roll or Enrollment number.
After releasing the admit card, University commences their respective exam. Additionally, after the completion of the exam, the University officially declares the JNTU Kakinada and its affiliated colleges the JNTUK Result.
Details On JNTU Kakinada Hall ticket
Details mention on the JNTUK Hall Ticket 2020 is discussed below. So, aspirants can check it from the point below.
- Name of the Aspirant
- Roll or Enrollment number of the Aspirant
- Father’s and Mother’s name
- Date of Birth
- Name of the University
- Examination Date and Time
- Name and Venue of the examination hall or centre
- Time and Duration of the exam
- Name of the Subject and code
- Courses name
- Year and Semester
- Photograph of the candidate
- Specific signature of the aspirant
- Important instructions regarding the exam
Admit Card or Hall Ticket- Importance
So, without the JNTUK Admit Card candidates won’t be able to sit for the exam. Candidates will have to show the Hall ticket and a valid ID card to the exam invigilator before writing the examination every day. The JNTUK Hall Ticket will have to be seen by the exam officials and only after a complete check it will be delivered over to candidates.
After downloading the hall ticket candidates need to read all the instructions regarding the exam carefully. Also, candidates must check all the details available on the hall ticket. If in case there is any printing mistakes or errors or faults then immediately contact the controller of examination for correction.
How To Download or Check JNTUK Admit Card 2020
The following steps and procedure of how to download the Hall ticket are mention below. In order to download the hall ticket candidates must follow these given below simple steps.
- Firstly aspirants need to visit the official website of JNTUK or Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University at www.jntuk.edu.in
- After visiting the official web portal the University Home page will open.
- On the home page enter your User ID and Password to enter the student portal.
- After entering the Student Portal check for latest updates or notifications.
- Under that click on the JNTUK Hall Ticket official link.
- Upon clicking on the official prescribed link you need to fill some details.
- Enter your Name and Date of Birth.
- Along with that also enter your Roll or Enrollment number and course type.
- After stuffing all the information click on the Submit button.
- Now your JNTUK Admit Card 2020 will be open on the display.
- Check all the mention details on the hall ticket carefully.
- After checking all the details and instruction save or download in a PDF format.
- Also, takeout printout for further use.