JNCU Admit Card 2020 – Check BA B.Sc MA M.Sc UG/PG Amit Card Online
JNCU Admit Card 2020 is already available for the Annual Semester exam. So, the admit card releases before one month of the examination.
So, the official of JNCU declares the Admit card. The JNCU Admit card is released on the official website of the University. So, the University releases the Admit card online. University did not releases Admit card through any other mode.
So, candidates who will appear for the Annual semester exam can only download the Admit card. Pupils can check or download the Admit Card from the official website. Also, the direct link will be provided on this webpage.
So, to know more details and information about JNCU Admit Card 2020 read the article below. Also, stay connected with this page for new updates.
JNCU Admit Card 2020
JNCU stands for Jananayak Chandrashekar University. So, many candidates give Annual and Semester examinations. The Jananayak Chandrashekar University conducts an Annual or Semester exam for UG and PG courses. Also if offers diploma courses.
It is expecting that the Annual or Semester exam will be held in the month of March or April. So, the Admit card is already released now. Candidates need to download the Admit card through the official website.
So, there are two ways of downloading the Admit card. One is Name wise and the other is registration wise.
The JNCU Admit Card 2020 is an important document for every student who is appearing for the exam. So, candidates are asked to keep the Hall ticket safely. Because students need to carry the JNCU Hall Ticket and some Identification on the day of the examination. And without Hall ticket candidates cannot sit for the exam. Also, they are not allowed to enter the examination hall. So, no excuse will be accepted.
Before the Annual or Semester examination, it is the candidate’s responsibility to download the Admit card. Process of how to download the admit card is discussed below.
Candidates from Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) can download the JNCU Admit Card 2020.
So, to download the Hall ticket candidates need to enter some detail. They can do so by entering Form Number or Application Number. Also, they need to enter their date of birth and the captcha which will be given there.
NOTE- If there is any error found on the admit card immediately contact Jananayak Chandrashekar University officials or authority.
So, after downloading the Admit card candidates can check their subject wise exam dates and take part in the exam. Also, check the time and venue of the exam and read all the instructions carefully.
Jananayak Chandrashekar University Hall Ticket-Details
JNCU Admit Card important details are discussed below. So, candidates can check the details from the table below.
|Name of the University||Jananayak Chandrashekar University|
|Full form||JNCU Admit Card|
|Type of University||State University|
|Name of the Exam||JNCU Examination|
|Types of exam||Annual or Semester Examination|
|Courses offered||UG and PG courses and Diploma courses|
|Streams||Artys, Science and Commerce|
|Name of the courses||B.A,B.SC.B.COM, M.A,M.SC.M.COM and other courses|
|Date of Examination||March 2020 till April or May 2020 (Expected)|
|Category of Article||JNCU Admit Card 2020 Declaration|
|Admit card Released date||January 2020|
|Mode of Releasing Admit card||Online mode|
Details mentioned on the JNCU Admit Card 2020
Details mentioned on the Jananayak Chandrashekar University Hall ticket is mentioned below. So, candidates can check it from the points given below for JNCU Admit Card.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father and Mother Name
- Date of Birth
- Gender (Female or Male)
- Name of the University
- Roll number of the candidate
- Application or Form Number
- Courses name and code
- Semester and Year
- Candidates Photograph
- Name of the Examination on JNCU Admit Card
- Examination Centre name and code
- Examination Hall Address
- Date and Time of the exam
- Reporting Time at the exam center
- Duration of the exam
- Candidate Signature and Photograph
- Signature of the Exam Counselor
- Important Instructions to be followed by the candidates on the exam day.
So, after downloading the admit card candidates must check all the below mentioned details carefully. Because details mentioned on the admit card may have misprint mistakes or any other errors. So, it is very important to check that all the details are correct. And if there is any mistake or errors found on the admit card then contact the University officials or authority. Make sure mistake or errors gets corrected before the examination.
Steps to download Jananayak Chandrashekar University Hall Ticket
So, steps of how to download the Annual or Semester Exam JNCU Admit Card is given below. Students who are appearing for the exam need to download the Hall ticket. So, follow the below given easy steps and download it.
- So, firstly candidates need to visit the official website of Janansite ayak Chandrashekar University
- The official website link is provided above.
- or candidates can also download from the direct link mentioned above.
- So, after visiting the official website the JNCU home page will open.
- Then on the home page candidates need search for Student Corner.
- So, after finding the Student corner and click on it
- Now candidates will find that Student portal is open
- Then the candidates need to login.
- After login candidates need to click on the Admit card link
- And now after clicking on the links a new page will open.
- On the new page, the candidate need to enter some details
- They can do so by entering their Form number or Application number.
- Also, they need to enter date of birth and Captcha code.
- So, now after filling all the details check the filled details once carefully.
- And then hit on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now your JNCU Admit Card 2020 will appear on the screen
- So, check all the mentioned details carefully and download it in your device.
- Also, takeout printout or hard copy for further use.
So, candidates should note that instruction printed on the JNCU Admit Card 2020 should be followed by all the candidates.