Jnanabhumi Scholarship Portal – AP Scholarship Online Portal
Jnanabhumi is an online portal of the Government of Andhra Pradesh. It is for the implementation of many scholarship schemes by different government departments. This Starts in the year 2017; it is a digital program with the state government’s help.
This implements and distributes its Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, and other scholarship schemes. Before, these schemes were executed by the AP ePass portal. The students who are the residence of Andhra Pradesh state and belong to SC, ST, BC, Minorities, Kapu, EBC, and differently-abled communities can benefit under these schemes.
The government of Andhra Pradesh has offer E-PASS from the Scholarship management of pupils. Many candidates have applied the previous year for new admissions and Renewal of Student Scholarship in Epass only. This year to eliminate improper use and promote a transparent portal.
The Jnanabhumi website has begun. Students have access to their application profile just by using their aadhar number. This portal allows pupils to confirm their application details, update aadhar and Mobile numbers, Email addresses for communication, etc. Check the registration procedure for applying for Janabhumi Scholarship 2021.
Highlights of Jnanabhumi Portal AP Scholarship
Check the table here. Do have a look at the information on the Jnanabhumi Portal here.
|Scholarship||Provider Detail||Application Deadline*|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/BC/Minorities/Kapu/EBC/Differently Abled Students||Government of Andhra Pradesh||–|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/BC/Disabled Students||Government of Andhra Pradesh||–|
|YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme||Government of Andhra Pradesh||–|
|Ambedkar Overseas Vidyanidhi Scheme||Authority of Andhra Pradesh||–|
Different Types Of Scholarship
There are two types of scholarships in the Andhra Pradesh scholarship portal. The two types of scholarships are mentioned here:
- Post-matric scholarship
- Pre-matric scholarship
The Andhra Pradesh Government have come up here with the various types of a scholarship scheme for the development of the poor people of the state. There are different types of schemes accessible for all of the low categories. And also to all of the economically backward people of the state. The Andhra Pradesh government is always doing its best to help all of the people who are suffering from the loss of money. By the approach of these scholarship schemes, many of the candidates will be able to get educational benefits.
Information Of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
Check the table here. To know more about the Jnanabhumi Scholarship.
|Name||Jnanabhumi Post Matric Scholarship 2021|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Department|
|Beneficiaries||SC, ST, OBC & Handicapped students|
|Pre-matric scholarship||SC/ ST Students studying in V- VIII will get Rs. 1000 for boys and 1500 for girl students.IX & X class students will get Rs. 1500 along with Rs.750 /- books grant for day scholar IX & X class students will get Rs. 3500 along with Rs.1000/- books grant for Hosteller|
|Post matric scholarship|
|Jagananna vidya deevena (RFT)||Full fee reimbursement|
|Jagananna vasathideevena (RFT)||ITI students- Rs. 10000/-Polytechnic students- Rs.15000/-Degree & Above courses- Rs. 20000/-|
Application Method Of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
Follow the steps of the Jnanabhumi scholarship here.
- Now to apply go to the official website.
- Then Hit the “Pre Matric Scholarship” option
- Now go to the “How to apply” section
- Read the data there
- Hit the apply link available there
- Fill in the application form
- Now Upload the documents
- Submit the application form
- After that concerned hostel welfare officer, One will go to the details and confirm the application
- After confirmation, the district officer will approve the scholarship.
- First, go to an Official Website the link given here
- On the homepage, click on the “Post-Matric Scholarship” link.
- The application form will come up on your screen.
- Download the Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Form (JSAF).
- You can also collect it from college.
- Enter the application form.
- Verify all your details.
- Attach all the important documents.
- Submit the signed copy of the form to the principal of your college.
- The form will be verified by the college principal.
- The form will be submitted to Jnanbhumi.
- You will get an SMS confirming the submission.
- Go to the Mee Seva portal and provide the following-
- Aadhaar number
- Jnanabhumi application ID.
- Biometric authentication
- The scholarships will be sent to your account as soon as possible.
Benefits of Jnanabhumi
- Timely release of scholarship amount
- Assurance of Genuine and eligible students
- Less paperwork
- Contributes to environmental sustainability
- Less time consuming
Points to Remember
- Correct information to be filled in the form
- Students should not change the mobile number they used while registration
- Renewal students can modify their mobile number and email id during biometric authentication
- Must have a bank account linked with Aadhaar card
- All necessary information is must be filled in the application form.
How to Check the Status of student application of Janabhumi Scholarship
- First, go to the Official Website link given here
- On the homepage, hit on the Login option.
- Enter the following-
- Login ID
- Captcha code.
- Click on the application status option.
- The status of the application will come up.
Check the documents required here. This will surely help you out.
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate ID number
- Cast or Community Certificate
- ID issued by Meeseva
- Aadhaar Number
- Bank Account details
- Passport size photographs
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Last year mark-sheet
We will soon update. Do comment your doubts in the comment section.