JMI Admission 2021 – Jamia Millia Islam Admission, Dates, JMI Prospectus Eligibility
JMI Admission 2021 will begin after the entrance exam is over. It is expected that the entrance will be held in June/July 2021. The entrance exam is conducted to offer JMI Admission 2021 to all the UG, PG, Diploma & certificate course. The application form of the entrance exam for JMI Admission 2021 has been released from 25th April 2021. Candidates are advised to carefully fill the application form available on the official website. They are advised to regularly visit the official website for further updates of JMI Admission 2021.
JMI Admission 2021
Jamia Millia Islamia offers admission in all the UG/PG courses like B.com, B.B.A, M.A, M.Sc, B.A and various other courses. The eligible students who will appear for the entrance exam can check their result with the link given below. Candidates can check the Result/Merit List with their roll number mentioned in their admit card.
The candidate who wants to get admission to JMI University has to qualify for the JMI entrance exam. The last date to fill the Application form has been extended till 10th May 2021. The JMI Entrance Result will be declared after 45 days of the entrance examination. After qualifying for the exam 2021, they can get admission to UG/PG/ Diploma & certificate course. Those who are eagerly waiting for the application form of the exam, your wait is finally over. They are advised to check the application form, admit card, and result in 2021 from the official website of the University.
JMI Admission 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates of the Application Form for UG/PG courses from the below table:
|Application Form||25 April 2021- 10 May 2021|
|Admit card||May 2021|
|Date of exam||June/July 2021|
|Tentative Merit List||July 2021|
|Tentative Result||July 2021|
Steps to register for the Jamia Millia Islamia Exam
The student should follow the steps mentioned below to register for the entrance exam:
- Visit the official website of JMI University
- Find the link of registration for new user and click on it.
- Firstly you need to register yourself, you need to fill details like Candidate Name, Email Address & Mobile number, etc.
- Secondly, after sign in you need to choose the program & fill the application form and click on save & continue.
- Thirdly you need to upload your Documents, Passport size scanned photo & signature and click on save & continue.
- Fourthly you have to proceed for the payment for submitting the application form. You can make the payment via Net Banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card
- Now download, save and print copies of Confirmation Page after successful payment of fees.
Student can check the application fee from the below table:
JMI Exam Pattern 2021
Students can get all the information about the exam pattern from the below table:
|Name of the Exam||JMI Entrance Exam 2021|
|Name of the University||Jamia Millia Islamia|
|Exam Type||Objective Type/Multiple choice questions|
|Official Website||Click Here|
JMI Admission 2021 Exam centers
Students will get the option to choose the exam center while filling the application form. The examination center with the full address will be mentioned in the Admit Card. Here is a list of the Following Centre :
Jamia Millia Islamia Merit List 2021
The University will release the merit list strictly on merit basis. The merit list will be based on the marks scored by the candidates in the entrance exam. The list of selected candidates will be uploaded on the official website in the ascending order of their Entrance Test Roll No. No intimation will be sent to the candidates by post.
How to Check JMI Exam Scorecard
There are certain steps which you should follow to check your scorecard:
- Visit the official website of JMI University
- Click on the JMI result link on the official page
- Now choose the course and click on the login page
- After clicking on it enter your login details like Roll No, DOB, etc.
- Once you submit the details you can view your result.
- You can download the result in the form of PDF File.
Jamia Millia Islamia Admit Card
JMI University is likely to release the admit card of the entrance exam in May 2021. The candidates can only download it by visiting the official website. They can check the link of the JMI admit card on the home page of the official website. They should have their correct login details to download the admit card.
How to download
There are certain steps which you should follow to download the Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of the JMI University
- Find the link for the JMI admit card and click on it
- Login with your details like Application Id, Email Address & Mobile Number, etc.
- Click on the admit card option and download it.
- You can take a printout of Admit card
Details in the Admit Card
JMI Admit Card is likely to be declared in May 2021, so students are advised to keep their admit card properly as it has got important details like the Candidate Name & Roll no. Without these important details, they will not be able to have access to their JMI result. The Admit Card will consist of the following information:
- Student’s name
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Name of the course
- Student photograph & signature
- Date & Time of the exam
- The venue of the Test Centre
Important Documents for JMI Admission 2021
Here is the list of some documents that the selected students should carry to complete the JMI Admission process:
- JMI Admit Card
- Proof of Passing qualifying exams along with the Marksheet of the exam.
- Original Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport-sized photograph
- Character certificate & Migration Certificate
- Medical Fitness certificate (if needed)
- Proof of Date of Birth on Certificate of High School/Secondary School or an equivalent exam
- Address proof mentioned in the application form with the name of the nearest police station and the district.
There is a set of instructions which students should take care of before leaving for the exam:
- Always reach the exam hall before 15-20 minutes of the exam to avoid any glitch in reaching the center.
- Always carry your stuff like a pen, pencil or other Stationery.
- Carry a xerox copy of your admit card beforehand to avoid any kind of inevitable circumstances
- Items prohibited in the examination hall are electronic gadgets, mobile, calculator.
- Do not try to copy or cheat in the exam instead do as much as you know.
1. What is the last date of JMI Application Form 2021?
Jamia Millia Islamia has change the JMI 2021 application form submission last date to May due to COVID-19 outbreak. Earlier, the scheduled last date to fill the application form of JMI 2021 was April 15
2. Is it difficult to get admission in JMI?
No, it is not to difficult to take admission in Jamia Millia Islamia.
3. How should I apply for Jamia?
Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) follows a common application method for all the courses. The application form can be filled by visiting the admission portal of JMI followed by fee submission through Credit/ Debit card.
4. How can I clear my Jamia entrance exam?
To successfully clear the JMI Entrance Exam test, students have to study hard, prepare well, know the exam pattern, marking scheme and the syllabus thoroughly.
5. Do I need to send the printed application form to the university?
No, there is no need to send the online application form to the university.
6. Can I get direct admission to Jamia Millia Islamia?
You can now get direct Admission in Jamia Millia Islamia management quota seats for BA LLB. Faculty of Law, JMI is a private Law school located in Delhi. To know more about the admission process, placement, eligibility, Call us at (+91) 9598349104.