The Jammu Kashmir bank has released the J&K Bank Recruitment notification for the J&K Business Correspondent. The recruitment notice is released for the post of Business Correspondent in the various districts of Jammu and Kashmir. The students who wish to fill the form or have the eligibility can fill it on the official website. This article deals with the details of the J&K BC recruitment and important details.
- Highlights of J&K Business Correspondent
- J&K BC Recruitment
- J&K Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Salary and emolument of the BC
- Location of Posting for the BC
- How To Apply For J&K Bank Recruitment?
- J&K Business Correspondent Selection process
- J&K Business Correspondent Admit Card
- J&K Business Correspondent Result
Highlights of J&K Business Correspondent
The basic highlights of J&K Business Correspondent are present in the table given below. Refer to the table to find the basic details:
|Organisation||Jammu and Kashmir bank|
|Post||J&K Business Correspondent|
|Total vacancies||Depends on the requirement of the bank|
|Qualification||Completed 10+2 or Graduation in any stream|
|Application date||20 July to 31 July 2020|
|Selection process||Based on previous work experience and interview by the panel|
|Phase 2 Exam date||Available soon|
|Admit Card||Available soon|
J&K BC Recruitment
The J&K BC will conduct for different vacancies of business correspondent in various branches of Jammu and Kashmir bank. There are lakhs of posts that are vacant under various Ministries. The students selected under this post will receive a fixed emolument in addition to the commission promised.
The job profile will be to increase the business of the bank to the rural people. They will be responsible for carrying out banking activities in the rural or backward areas in the name of the bank.
J&K Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of the J&K Bank Recruitment Business Correspondent, as notified by the commission is given below. The candidates can check the below points before applying for the various posts:
- The candidates should be a citizen of India.
- The age of the candidate must fall between 18-27 years.
- The candidate must have completed his Inter or graduation from a recognized school and board.
- He must possess all the basic skills required for this job viz computer operations, reading, and writing skills.
- The candidate must possess a 6-month diploma in computer applications.
Salary and emolument of the BC
The J&K BC shall be paid fixed and variable commission in accordance with the terms and conditions of engagement. The BC will not be liable to receive any of the allowances like any other bank staff.
Location of Posting for the BC
The bank has released the list of cities that contain the names of the locations where the business correspondent will allot:
- District Kathua: Kindi, Sarthal
- District Ramban: Bhehimdasa
- Sub-District Kishtwar: Rinaie, Deharna, Kidru, Gumri, Rekenwas, Sukhani
- District Reasi: Sarasota, Bhransal, Matata
- District Bandipora: Baduab, Gujran, Abdullan, Forest Block
- Sub-District Anantnag: Arow
- Leh: Phuktse, Kerey
How To Apply For J&K Bank Recruitment?
The application form of the J&K Business Correspondent is available on the J&K official website, and the candidates need to follow the steps to fill the form:
- Visit official website or click here.
- Open the application form of J&K BC
- Download the form from the official website
- Fill in all-important candidate details like Name, Address, Qualification
- Attach candidate photo in the Jpeg format
- Upload candidate scanned signature and scanned copies of the documents asked
- The students then should mail the application form on these address “bcen[email protected]
- Download the application form for future use
J&K Business Correspondent Selection process
The students who will full the form of the Jammu and Kashmir bank will be selected based on the interview. The students will have to appear for the interview on the date as decided by the J&K Bank Recruitment board. The bank will release the admit card for the interview of the banks. The interview will conduct for all the students who will possess the necessary details as announced by the bank.
J&K Business Correspondent Admit Card
The authority expected to release the J&K Bank Recruitment for Business Correspondent admit card for the remaining candidates in July 2020. The entrance exam postponed amidst the nationwide lockdown, and students can download the BC Admit Card from the official website. The commission will upload the hall ticket for all the students soon. The students have to enter their roll number, and course name for downloading the admit card.
The admit card contains the interview schedule, the exam centre, and all the information on the exam. The students have to download the admit card and then take its print out for the exam.
J&K Business Correspondent Result
The candidates can check their results in two ways by checking the website or by checking our post. The candidates can keep their roll numbers handy to check the result once released by the authorities. The J&K Bank Recruitment authority will release the answer key for J&K BC. Candidates can check the interview marks and then tally it with the cut-off released by the bank. Only those students who will clear the cut-off will given the selection. The exact result will be available in September/October 2020, along with the cut-off.