JIPMER Application 2021 – Eligibility, Dates, Procees And Full Details
JIPMER Application Form 2021: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry 2021, is a national level entrance exam conducted to offer admission into UG medical MBBS program. Through this entrance exam, admission is offered in nearly 200 MBBS seats.
NEET has replaced the JIPMER exam. So, students who have to qualify for the entrance exam by obtaining the minimum cut off marks to be eligible for admission in the JIPMER Karaikal and Puducherry campuses or various other affiliated institutions. Moreover, students can fill their application forms for the JIPMER Bsc exam in online mode only.
JIPMER Highlights 2021
Check the table for the Highlights below:
|Exam Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Courses Offered||Medical MBBS courses|
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
JIPMER Application Important Dates And Events
Check the table below for all the JIPMER MBBS 2021 Dates for various events.
|1st Round Counselling|
|Starting of registration, choice filling & indicative seats||28th October 2021|
|Closing of registration, choice filling & indicative seats||2nd November 2021|
|Payment Facility||up to 2nd November 2021|
|Choice filling and locking||28th October – 2nd November 2021|
|Process of seat allotment round 1||3rd – 4th November 2021|
|JIPMER Result of Round 1||5th November 2021|
|Reporting to the allotted college||6th – 12th November 2021|
|2nd Round Counselling|
|New Registration||18th – 22nd November 2021|
|Payment Facility||till 22nd November 2021|
|Exercising of choices and locking||19th – 22nd November 2021|
|Process of seat allotment round 2||23rd – 24th November 2021|
|Result of round 2||25th November 2021|
|Reporting to the allotted college||26th November – 2nd December 2021|
|Transfer of Non-Reporting & Non-Joining Vacant Seats to State Quota (Only For 15% AQI)||3rd December 2021|
|Mop UP Round|
|Online Registration & Fee Payment||10th – 14th December 2021|
|Payment Facility||till 14th December 2021|
|Choice Filling / Locking for Mop Up||11th – 14th December 2021|
|Procession of Seat Allotment||15th – 16th December 2021|
|Result for Mop UP||17th December 2021|
|Reporting||18th – 24th December 2021|
|Transfer of Non-Reporting & Non-Joining Vacant Seats to Deemed / Central Universities for Mop Up||31st December 2021|
JIPMER Application Form 2021
JIPMER Application form 2021 is an online registration process and will start from 28th October 2021. Moreover, before filling the application form, students must go through the complete eligibility criteria. Students must have to keep specific details and documents ready such as their academic details, scanned passport size photograph, signature, valid mobile number and email id, etc.
However, the application form must be submitted before the last date. The Application process of JIPMER 2021 will be in various stages- Online Registration, filling the application form, uploading of photograph and signature, and paying the application fee.
JIPMER Application Form Fee
The Application Fee of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research 2021 for various categories is:
- General students – Rs.1500 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- OBC & P-OBC – Rs. 1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- ST/SC/P-SC Applicants – Rs.1200
- OCI/NRI Students – Rs.3000
- OPH & P-OPH Aspirants are exempted to pay the fee.
Mode of Payment: Students can submit the application fee.
- net banking method.
- Credit card
- Debit Card
JIPMER Application Eligibility & Criteria
- Applicants opting for JIPMER 2021 should be Indian National.
- The age criteria are followed in this exam. Those candidates applying for JIPMER must be attaining 17 years on 31st December 2021.
- Candidates must be qualifying for their 12th or another corresponding exam in an established university with a minimum of 50% marks in participating in the exam.
- Candidates under the reserved category will need to obtain 40% marks.
- Students must have completed their exam in the subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology.
- Applying candidates must be Indian citizens.
- Overseas Citizens can also apply provided they have to submit proof of registration as OCI under the Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955.
- Foreign National candidates have to take permission from the Medical Council of India before applying.
- Examination: Applying students must have passed their 10+2 level exams or their equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Subjects: Applicants must have passed their qualifying exam with the subjects of Physics, Biology/Biotechnology, and Chemistry including English as an elective subject.
- Marks: Students must have passed the qualifying exam with a minimum of 50% marks (For UR/General candidates) taken together in all subjects. For ST/SC/OBC and another reserved category, the qualifying marks are 40% together in all matters. For OPH-General candidates, the qualifying marks are 45%.
- Appearing Students: Applicants appearing for their 12th level exams are also eligible to apply.
- Applying students must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission. No upper age limit is prescribed.
- There is no age relaxation for candidates of reserved categories.
How to fill JIPMER Application form 2021
Follow the steps to apply:
- Visit the official website.
- Fill in the details like Name, Mobile Number, Email ID.
- After the registration, the user id and password are made and sent to the student’s phone number and email ID.
- Now, login with these details through the LOGIN LINK
- Fill in the application form with all the relevant details.
- Candidates need to select their preference for the city and also the course.
- Then, students need to upload scanned images and photographs as per specifications.
- Then, pay the application fee and print out the application form for future references.