Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Form 2020 | Eligibility, Amount, Process to Apply
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Form 2020 : Sitaram Jindal Foundation Sitaram started the Jindal Scholarship program and it becomes very helpful in a very small time, It is a charitable organization located in Bengaluru. It is a merit-cum-means based scholarship program and its main motive to provide financial support and encourage to deserving worthy applicants who belong to underprivileged families.
From many years Sitaram Jindal Foundation (SJF) had helped pursue higher education many meritorious students of India which comes from underprivileged families from all over India.
The student has to be studying in class 11 to Post-Graduation to be eligible for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Program. Polytechnic and Diploma courses in technical education also covered by Sitaram Jindal Scholarship. Those students who will get select can avail up to INR 2500 per month scholarship amount under this scholarship scheme.
|All Scholarship Link||Scholarship In India 2020|
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Categories
Scholarship program is designed in such a that it will help and support students at every step in their academic life.
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship is divided into different categories as per the courses pursued by the students. The value of the scholarship amounts up to INR 2500 per month which will be received by students having different qualifications. In the below section we will give a detailed description of the scholarship amount disbursed among selected students.
|Category||Scholarship amount (Per month)|
|Category ‘A’ (Class 11 & 12)||INR 500|
|Category ‘B’ ITI students||INR 500 (For government ITIs)INR 700 (For private ITIs)|
|Category ‘C’ (Graduate & postgraduate courses)||INR 1000 (Girls of General category) INR 800 (Boys of General category)
INR 1000 (Physically challenged students)
INR 1200 (Widows & unmarried wards of Ex-servicemen)
|Category ‘D’ (Diploma courses)||INR 1200 (Girls) INR 1000 (Boys)|
|Category ‘E’ (Engineering & Medicine courses)||INR 1700 (For girls pursuing engineering courses)INR 1500 (For boys pursuing engineering courses)
INR 2000 (For girls studying medicine courses)
INR 1800 (For boys studying medicine courses)
INR 2500 (For girls pursuing PG courses in engineering & medicine courses)
INR 2300 (For boys pursuing PG courses in engineering & medicine courses)
|For students staying in the hostel||INR 800 (Additional amount for hosteller pursuing ITI/Diploma, Graduate/PG courses)INR 1200 (Additional amount for hosteller pursuing Medical, Engineering courses including PG courses)|
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Important Dates
Students can apply for the Jindal Scholarship program throughout the year but the students can apply for this scholarship only one time during the duration of the course they pursue. The eligible students can apply for the scholarship as and when required.
Eligibility Criteria For Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
The students are suggested that they must go through the each are every point of the scholarship program and eligibility criteria like the previous year mark obtained in the exam, a family annual income before applying.
In the below table we will discuss all the eligibility criteria that will help the students to get full information about the Jindal Scholarship program.
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox.|
Apart from the above mention, eligible criteria below are some other eligibility conditions that students should be mindful of. The conditions are as follows:
- For differently-abled, the eligibility percentage marks applicants are pass marks in all the categories.
- The minimum required percentage marks for the continuation of Jindal scholarship is relaxed by 5%.
How To Apply Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
This scholarship application of Jindal scholarship is can be submitted both offline modes as well as online. The students need to apply through the official website of the Sitaram Jindal Foundation.
- Click here to register.
- Once registered, log in using registered email id/mobile number and password
- Fill in all the required details.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Finally submit the application.
- Download the application form From the link
- Fill in all the required details.
- Attach supporting documents.
- Send the form to the below-given address –
Documents For Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
The Students applying for the Sitaram Jindal Scholarship will need to attach some important documents with the completed application form to support their academic credentials. The following documents needed with duly attested by the Principal /Authorised Professor or Lecturer should also be submitted with the Application.
- Photocopy of Marks Card of the last examination passed.
- Photocopy of SSLC/HSC Marks Card. (If it does not contain the date of birth, any other proof of date of birth to be submitted, additionally).
- Photocopy of Income Certificate (For Category A & B i.e. PUC and ITI students, photocopy of BPL card or Income Certificate should be submitted. For category C, D & E i.e. Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma, Engineering & Medical students, photocopy of the Income Certificate issued by the competent authorities as designated by the respective State Govts. should be submitted. The Income Certificate should not be more than 3 years old as on the date of the application and its validity should be in force. Income Certificate is not required from orphans who will have to submit the death certificate of his/her parents.
- Certificate regarding annual fees as per Annexure-VIII.
- Declaration about not getting a scholarship from Govt / Any other source as per Annexure XI.
- Certificate regarding students admission under Govt Merit Quota as per Annexure-VII (in case of B, Sc(Ag), B.Sc(Forestry), BVSC, Diploma, Engineering, Medical & MBA students).
- hostellers, a certificate from the Warden or owner of private accommodation as per Annexure-IV or Annexure-IX as applicable.
- physically challenged, a certificate from the competent authority.
- For widows and Ex-servicemen: i) PPO ii) Ex-servicemen Widow I-Card iii) Relationship Dependency Certificate.
FAQ About Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
What is Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme?
Ans: Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme invites applications from students of class 11 to postgraduation. It aims to provide financial assistance to the underprivileged students pursuing different courses at a higher level.
Who is offering this scholarship?
Ans: The scholarship is being offered by the Sitaram Jindal Foundation.
Who can apply for this scholarship?
Ans – An applicant must :
1. Be studying in class 11, 12, ITI, Diploma, Graduation and Postgraduation.
2. Fulfill the eligibility of percentage marks in their previous class as specified in the notification.
What are the benefits?
1. The students of class 11 and 12 will receive INR 500 per month.
2. The students pursuing ITI diploma from will receive INR 500 per month (for Government/Government aided ITIs) and INR 700 per month (for private ITIs).
3. The students pursuing graduation level of courses will receive a scholarship up to INR 1000 per month.
4. The students pursuing the post-graduation level of courses will receive a scholarship up to INR 1200 per month.
5. The students pursuing diploma courses will receive INR 1000 per month (for girls) and INR 800 per month (for boys).
6. The students pursuing medical/engineering courses will receive a scholarship up to INR 2,000 per month.
What are the documents required for the Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme?
Ans- The Following Document Required:
1.Copy of SSLC/HSC scorecard
2.Copy of the last examination
3.Copy of the income certificate
4.Copy of merit certificate (applicable for Medical, Engineering, Diploma and MBA students)
5.Copy of certificates regarding fees paid (applicable for Medical, Engineering, Diploma and MBA students)
6.Certificate from the hostel warden (for hostellers)
Certificate of physical disability from the competent authority (if applicable)
7.PPO, Relationship dependency certificate and Ex-servicemen widow I-card (for widows and ex-servicemen)