Jharkhand Ration Card – Aahar Jharkhand Online – Ration Card Status Jharkhand
Jharkhand Ration Card: Food and Civil Supplies Department released the district wise Jharkhand Ration Card New List 2020. This is online at aahar.jharkhand.gov.in. All the citizens who had made fresh registrations for ration card.
They can now check their names online. This can be by downloading the list of eligible National Food Security Act (NFSA) advantages. People can now search their names on the New Ration Card Jharkhand 2020 List.
PDS Transaction Reports (District Wise), District / Block Wise Ration Cardholders Count, ercms process & ercms application status.
Jharkhand govt. made this ration card new list 2020. This is for the public in order to make the process of finding the name easier. People can also search their name online in the NFSA eligible beneficiaries list 2020. People can now even find their name in the ration cards for below poverty line (BPL). Check the full article here.
Ration Card is an important document in Jharkhand for the APL / BPL. Here people are to take benefits from most government schemes. It is important to note that Jharkhand Ration Cardholders only can purchase Ration. That also at minimum rates from Ration Shops located nearby.
New Ration Card Jharkhand 2020 List
All the candidates can check their name in the New Ration Card Jharkhand 2019 List of beneficiaries through the process given below:-
- Go to the official website. This is at aahar.jharkhand.gov.in
- At the homepage, press at the “ration card” link.
- Fill in your details
- Then, the Jharkhand Ration Card Search page will appear.
- Here candidates can choose their district, block, village/ward or dealer, type of card
- Then click at the “Submit” button to open the Jharkhand Ration Card New List 2020.
Jharkhand PDS Reports (District Wise)
All the candidates can check the Jharkhand PDS Transaction monthly reports in a district-wise manner through the link is given. You may check the official website. This is to know more details. Check the full article.
There are 12,95,02,793 transactions of ration cardholders. This is till date in the state of Jharkhand.
Jharkhand Ration Card online
All the candidates can check the E-Ration Card Management System (ERCMS) Jharkhand. This is by the link given. Check ERCMS Process Jharkhand for Modification in Ration Card. You may also check the Ration Card Management System. That is in Jharkhand ERCMS Activity Request.
Till now, there are 57,03,819 ration cardholders. That is in Jharkhand which has around 2,62,77,769 families. The Unique Identity (UID) of 1,94,69,200 people is present. And the mobile number of 33,65,380 people are registered.
Check Jharkhand Application Status Online
All the candidates can check the E Ration Card Management System Application Status. This is an online process given below
- Visit Offical website of Aahar Jharkhand
- Click On Application Status
- Enter Tracking id
- Click On Submit Button
Ration Card Categories
Check the types of Ration Card in Jharkhand. Do have a look here.
Below the Poverty Line (BPL) Cards – BPL Cards are an issue. This is due to low-income families. Especially living in rural areas and urban areas.
Above Poverty Line Cards– Above the poverty line (APL) cards issues. This is to above poverty line families.
Antyodaya Anna Ration Cards – AAY ration card was issued. This is to the families whose annual income is below Rs.15000 is to get food grains at a cheaper cost.
Annapurna Yojana (AY) Ration Cards– Annapurna Yojana (AY) Ration Card is a type of ration card. This is issued only to the poor people above 65 years.
Persons having no ration card: In this case, you should produce a certificate from the Panchayat Pradhan / Tax Collector the authority mentioning in the document that the person has no ration card.
Duplicate ration card: In case of loss of card, for no fault the ration cardholder then the authority can issue a duplicated ration card.
Persons having ration cards at the previous place: If any individual from one place to another. In this case, the Certificate is required from the District and Block Level Supply officer.
For a married person, if the entry is to be made in the ration card: In this case also, the Surrender certificate is from the place of residence, issued by the District and Block level Supply officer.
In case of the birth of a child: For the inclusion of name in the ration card, the birth certificate of the child is required.
The documents are to be along with the application form.
- Application form
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Identity card
- Income certificate
- Electricity bill, Water bill.
- Bank passbook details.
- Passport size photograph of family members.
How To Apply for Jharkhand Ration Card
Follow the steps to apply for the Jharkhand Ration card. Do have a look.
- The applicant must go to the official website of the Jharkhand government.
- select “Online service” on the homepage of the website.
- Now the applicant has to choose “Online application” from the list.
- On the next page, the following instructions will be displayed. This is by the user as to go through the details and click on the “Proceed” button.
- By clicking the applicant needs to select the option “Application for new ration card”
- Then click on submit.
- Now, enter your mobile number as you will get SMS to your mobile number.
- Then you have to fill the application form for a new ration card.
- Attach the documents along with the application form and then click the “Ok” button.
- By submission, the applicant will receive an acknowledgment number as a confirmation. The acknowledgment number has to be saved for further reference.
- Then your form will go to the Block supply officer.
- The applicant has to print the application form.
- And submit it to the Block Supply Officer
- And get the receipt from the office.
Note: The candidates can check the application status. This can be by filling the acknowledgment number.
Track Application Status
Follow the steps to check your Ration Card Status. This will help you. Do check this.
- You must go to the official website of the Food and civil supplies of the Jharkhand government.
- select on the “Cardholder” option. This should be from the menu on the homepage.
- Choose “Ration card details” from the list.
- In the next screen enter the details like district, block, village, card type and click on the “Submit” button.
We will soon update. Do comment your doubts in the comment section. Keep visiting us. our team will help you with your doubts.