Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019- Jharkhand Polytechnic Result 2019
Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form- The Jharkhand Polytechnic exam is also known as PECE (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination). The Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination is conducted for providing admission to the various polytechnic courses to the candidates. Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination is a state level entrance test. It is managed by the JCECEB Board.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019
Candidates who will apply for the Jharkhand Polytechnic exam can check the important details of Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form from the below points.
- The Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form will be available in an Online mode.
- To fill the Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form AdharCard is mandatory.
- It is expected that the candidates who will apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic exam will get the Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form in the third week of March 2019.
- The last date to submit Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form is the third week of April 2019.
- Candidates need to upload their recent photograph of size 4KB to 100KB and Dimension 3.5 cm to 4.5 cm.
- Then they have to give their Signature and left-hand thumb impression of size 1KB to 30KB and Dimension 3.5cm to1.5 cm in a JPEG format.
- Candidates should take out the printout of the filled Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form for future use.
- There is no need to send the Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form copy to the board.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Dates
Candidates can check the important dates relating to the Jharkhand Polytechnic Application form from the below-given table.
|Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form Released||3rd week of March 2019.|
|Last date to submit Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form||3rd week of April 2019.|
|Examination Date||Last week of April 2019.|
How to apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019
Candidates can check the following steps for checking the Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019 from the below points-
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official website http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/
- Then click on the “PECE 2019 Online Application Form Submission”.
- Then click on the “Apply” button.
- Then candidates need to read all the given instructions carefully.
- After reading the instructions click on the “Click here for Proceed”.
- Then candidates need to fill all their personal, course, exam city options, and communication and all educational details.
- After filling all the details they need to click on the “Submit ” Button.
- Then check your application form carefully and then click on the “Final Submit” Button.
- After that candidates need to note down their Application form number.
- Then candidates need to click on the “Upload images” Button.
- Then upload your recent size photograph with your signature and left-hand thumb impression in a given format.
- Now candidates need to pay application fee through online mode.
- Then after making the payment take out the printout and keep it with yourselves.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the exam and filling the Application form candidates should know the eligibility criteria. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria from the points given below-
- Candidates who will apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic exam should be a citizen of India.
- And candidate should have valid domicile certificate of Jharkhand state.
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox|
- Qualifying exam- candidate should have passed a class 10th examination from any recognized board.
- Minimum Marks- candidates should score minimum 35% in the above qualifying exam.
- Candidates who are appearing is also eligible for Jharkhand Polytechnic exam.
- Candidates who will apply for the Jharkhand Polytechnic exam should have a minimum age of 17 years.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Result 2019
Candidates who will give the Jharkhand Polytechnic exam can check their Jharkhand Polytechnic Result through online mode. The authority also uploads the scanned OMR sheet on the official website. Candidate can check their Jharkhand Polytechnic Result by entering their Roll number.T he Candidate should know that the board does not facilitate any type of re-checking of the results.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Result Dates
The board will conduct the Jharkhand Polytechnic exam in the month of May 2019 so itis expected that the Jharkhand Polytechnic result will be released in June 2019.
How to check Jharkhand Polytechnic Result 2019
Candidates who will appear this year for the exam should know how to check the results. The following steps of how to check the result is given below- candidates check it below-
- First candidates need to visit the official site
- Then the new page will be discovered on the screen.
- Then candidates need to select their examination from the drop-down menu.
- After selecting their examination they have to enter their Roll Number carefully.
- After filling all the required details click on the “Search” Button.
- Then the result will be shown on the screen.
- After checking the results all the candidates should take out the printout of the result for future use.