Jharkhand Pravasi Majdoor Registration Form – Jharkhand Shramik Train
Jharkhand Government has launched the portal of the Jharkhand Pravasi Majdoor Registration Form for all the trapped people in different places. Due to the lockdown, people were not able to return to their respective homes, therefore the Govt has decided to run special trains for the stranded people. CM Hemant Soren has launched the Jharkhand Pravasi Majdoor Registration Form so that the affected people can register in the same and can return to their home safely.
Jharkhand Govt has started the preparation of Isolation centres for migrant workers & other people. The Govt of Jharkhand has started the process of registration, screening, isolation centres.
The Ministry of Home Affairs has issued an order to respective states migrant workers who are trapped in different to facilitate interstate travel. Due to the lockdown migrant workers, students, pilgrims, tourists, and students is a strand in different places. The central govt has now allowed them to return to their respective states under strict guidelines.
Guidelines for Jharkhand Pravasi Majdoor Registration Form
The Ministry of Home Affairs has issued specific guidelines to all the state Govts for the movement of people. The Guidelines are as follow:
- All the states/UTS should designate nodal authorities for the movement of the stranded people, and the authorities shall register the stranded people within their states.
- The state govt must consult each other and mutually agree to the movement by road if any group of people wants to move from one place to another.
- The moving person needs to screen, and if they don’t have any symptoms, then they would be allowed to proceed.
- Buses will be modes of transportation for moving people. So it’s important that all the buses and trains need to appropriately sanitized with the safety measures and must follow the rules of social distancing.
- The states/UTS falling under the transit route must cooperate and allow the passage so that people can safely reach their respective states.
- The local health authorities will assess the people when they reach their destination, and they will be kept in home-quarantine or their institutions.
Jharkhand Migrant Workers Registration form Important details
You can check the important detail of the scheme from the below table
|Authority||State Govt of Jharkhand|
|Scheme Name||Jharkhand Pravasi Majdoor Registration Form|
|Launched by||CM Hemant Soren|
|Objective||To bring back migrant worker and other trapped people|
|Department||Department of Labour, Govt of Jharkhand|
How To Apply Jharkhand Pravasi Majdoor Registration Form
You should follow the steps mentioned below to register for the scheme:
- Visit the official website mentioned above or click here.
- Now click on the link “ Migrant Workers Registration Jharkhand.”
- Now fill all the details carefully and upload all the required documents.
- Click on the submit button, and the application form is submitted successfully.
- Now download, save, and print copies of the confirmation page for future reference.
Details Required To Submit In Majdoor Online portal
Here is the list of details that you must have to submit in the portal:
- Applicant Name
- Number of family members
- Aadhar Number
- Mobile Number
- Status of Aarogya setu app
- Stranded State
Documents required for the Jharkhand Migrant Workers Registration form
Here is the list of documents that you must have to apply for the scheme:
- Address Proof
- Residential Address
- Mobile Number
- Aadhar Card/Voter Id Card/Driving License
- Address proof of the current place
- Contact No of people from Jharkhand