Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship 2020 | Jharkhand Online Scholarship Portal 2020
Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship is introduced by the Backward Class Welfare Department, Government of Jharkhand. The main aim of this scholarship is to help the candidates who belong to backward classes, SC/ ST and whose financial condition is not stable. This scholarship scheme is started by the Government of Jharkhand to make transparent and the accounting policy for the people who belong to the backgrounds with a lack of facilities. The system of E-Kalyan works with the welfare department and databases of Secondary Schools Certificate(SSC), colleges, Bank.
- Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship 2020 Highlights
- Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship 2020 Important dates
- Types of the Scholarship Under E Kalyan 2020
- Types of the Scheme
- Eligibility Criteria
- How To Apply E Kalyan Scholarship 2020
- Documents Required for E Kalyan Scholarship 2020
Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship 2020 Highlights
The brief highlight of Jharkhand E Kalyan scholarship is given below-
|Name of the scholarship||E-Kalyan Scheme|
|Name of the Organization||Government of Jharkhand|
|E Kalyan last date||Expected 15th November 2020|
Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship 2020 Important dates
The important dates related to E Kalyan Scholarship 2020 is given below. Candidates can check the dates and prepared themselves.
|Application for the E Kalyan begins||30-08-2020|
|Last date for the college to enroll||16-08-2020|
|Distribution of Scholarship (District level)|
|Last date to apply for the E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2020||15-10-2020|
|Last date to upload documents|
|Disbursement of E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2020||15-10-2020|
|Verification of Application starts||November 2020|
|Last date for verification of the scholarship application by Institutes||Expected 2nd week of November 2020|
|Application for E Kalyan resumed until||Expected 3rd week of November 2020|
Types of the Scholarship Under E Kalyan 2020
The following are the scholarship under E Kalyan 2020 are given below
- Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Post -Matric Scholarship
|Many Scholarship By Other State Government|
Types of the Scheme
The following are the types of the scheme under E-Kalyan which the candidate who is eligible can take advantage. Schemes are-
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox.|
- Pre Matric Scheme
- Post-Matric Scheme
The eligibility criteria for the E Kalyan scholarship 2020 is discussed below. Before applying for the E Kalyan scholarship candidate need to go through the criteria.T he list of criteria is given below-
Post Matric Courses approved by the concerned University /Board with a duration of 1 year and above.
All post Matric colleges in Jharkhand recognized by Government of Jharkhand /Competent Authority.
How To Apply E Kalyan Scholarship 2020
The following steps to apply E Kalyan Scholarship 2020-
- Firstly the candidate needs to visit the official website.
- candidate need to click on the Registration Tab
- candidate needs to fill the Application with all the required details information such as Login Name/Mobile number/Email or as per the instructions are given.
- Then-candidate needs to click on the Save button.
- After saving the Application form candidate will receive email or SMS for his or her login details.
- Then-candidate needs to log in with their details.
- logging in Candidate needs to upload their required documents such as scan copy of originals with the file size of 150 KB in JPG/ JPEG format.
- uploading all the documents candidates need to click on the submit button.
- After submitting candidates are asked to take out the printout for further use.
Documents Required for E Kalyan Scholarship 2020
The documents required for E Kalyan School Scholarship 2020 is given below- Candidate can check it from the list below –
- Aadhar Card of the Candidate
- Caste candidate of the Candidate
- Residence certificate
- Bonafide, Nativity, or the domicile certificate of the Candidate Applying
- Income Certificate of the Candidate annual family income is required.
- Scanned Passport Size Photograph Copy in the format given at the official portal.
- Certificate of class 10th and 12th such as Marksheet.
- Note- The student has to give the Aadhar Card linked with the bank account.