Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship 2021 | Jharkhand Online Scholarship Portal 2021
Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship is introduced by the Backward Class Welfare Department, Government of Jharkhand. The main aim of this scholarship is to help the candidates who belong to backward classes, SC/ ST and whose financial condition is not stable. This scholarship scheme is started by the Government of Jharkhand to make transparent and the accounting policy for the people who belong to the backgrounds with a lack of facilities. The system of E-Kalyan works with the welfare department and databases of Secondary Schools Certificate(SSC), colleges, Bank.
- Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship 2021 Highlights
- Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship 2021 Important dates
- Types of the Scholarship Under E Kalyan 2021
- Types of the Scheme
- Eligibility Criteria
- Course Eligibility
- College eligibility
- How To Apply E Kalyan Scholarship 2021
- Documents Required for E Kalyan Scholarship 2021
- Frequently Asked Questions
Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship 2021 Highlights
The brief highlight of Jharkhand E Kalyan scholarship is given below-
|Name of the scholarship||E-Kalyan Scheme|
|Name of the Organization||Government of Jharkhand|
|Eligible candidates||SC or ST/OBC|
|E Kalyan last date||Expected 15th November 2020|
Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship 2021 Important dates
The important dates related to E Kalyan Scholarship 2020 are given below. So, candidates can check the dates and prepared themselves.
|Application for the E Kalyan begins||30-08-2020|
|Last date for the college to enroll||16-08-2020|
|Distribution of Scholarship (District level)|
|Last date to apply for the E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2020||15-10-2020|
|Last date to upload documents|
|Disbursement of E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2020||15-10-2020|
|Verification of Application starts||November 2020|
|Last date for verification of the scholarship application by Institutes||Expected 2nd week of November 2020|
|Application for E Kalyan resumed until||Expected 3rd week of November 2020|
Types of the Scholarship Under E Kalyan 2021
The following are the Jharkhand scholarship under E Kalyan 2020 are given below
- Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Post -Matric Scholarship
|Many Scholarship By Other State Government|
Types of the Scheme
So, the following are the types of the scheme under E-Kalyan which the candidate who is eligible can take advantage. Schemes are-
- Pre Matric Scheme
- Post-Matric Scheme
The eligibility criteria for the E Kalyan scholarship 2020 is discussed below. Before applying for the E Kalyan scholarship candidate need to go through the criteria.T he list of criteria is given below-
- So, the Applicant should belong to either Backward Category (That Belongs to backward Places) SC: Scheduled Caste (Backward By the Caste) ST: Scheduled Tribe (Their Tribes are Backward) are only considered.
- Also, Candidates should be a resident or domicile of Jharkhand State only.
- Also, applicants must be studying in the Jharkhand recognized institutes or colleges only.
- If SC/ ST, The Annual Income of the Candidates family should not be more than the 2.5 Lakhs per Annum from all the sources.
- If BC, The Annual Income of the Candidates family should not be more than the 1.5 Lakhs per Annum from all the sources.
Post Matric Courses approved by the concerned University or Board with a duration of 1 year and above.
All post Matric colleges in Jharkhand recognized by the Government of Jharkhand /Competent Authority. This e-Kalyan Scholarship is undertaken by The Welfare Department, Government of the Jharkhand. To get the latest information on the e-Kalyan Scholarship 2020 you have to check this page. And mainly, this e-Kalyan Scholarship Scheme 2020 links up all the welfare departments, treasury, databases of Secondary Schools Certificate (SSC), colleges and also banks to give/ distribute the scholarships. Also, you have to check your e-Kalyan Scholarship 2020 Eligibility before applying for the e-Kalyan Post Matric Scholarship 2020.
How To Apply E Kalyan Scholarship 2021
The following steps to apply E Kalyan Scholarship 2020-
- So, Firstly the candidate needs to visit the official website.
- Then candidates need to click on the Registration Tab
- So, after that candidate needs to fill the Application with all the required details information.
- They can do so by filling the Login Name and Mobile number.
- Also, fill Email as per the instructions are given.
- Then-candidate needs to click on the Save button.
- After saving the Application form candidate will receive email or SMS for his or her login details.
- So, then-candidate needs to log in with their details.
- After logging in Candidate needs to upload their required documents such as scan copy of originals.
- Scan originals with the file size of 150 KB in JPG or JPEG format.
- So, now upload all the documents.
- After that candidates need to click on the submit button.
- So, after submitting take out the printout for further use.
Documents Required for E Kalyan Scholarship 2021
The documents required for E Kalyan School Scholarship 2020 are given below. So, the candidate can check it from the list below – Check the details here.
- Aadhar Card of the Candidate
- Caste candidate of the Candidate
- Residence certificate
- Bonafide, Nativity, or the domicile certificate of the Candidate Applying
- Income Certificate of the Candidate annual family income is required.
- Scanned Passport Size Photograph Copy in the format given at the official portal.
- Certificate of class 10th and 12th such as Marksheet.
- Note- The student has to give the Aadhar Card linked with the bank account.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the e-Kalyan Scholarship?
So, the government of Jharkhand is providing this e-Kalyan Scholarship. Only the candidates under SCor ST and BC are to get this Scholarship.
How can I submit my e-Kalyan Scholarship 2020 Application Form?
e-Kalyan Scholarship 2020 Application Form must be submitted. This is by visiting the official site @ https://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in/. Or else, you can check FreshersNow.Com to fill, submit your application form.
Which documents do I need while applying for e-Kalyan Scholarships 2020?
Student Photograph, Bonafide Certificate (with Fee structure), The validity of Income Certificate, Residence and Caste Certificate, Previous Year Mark Sheet, Bank Pass Book Scan, Scanned Copy of Application Form (Signature of Student and Parent or Guardian).