JEXPO Counselling 2020 – Counselling Procedure, Dates @webscte.co.in
West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill development will conduct the JEXPO Counselling 2020 for the candidates who will qualify in JEXPO 2020. However, the counselling session is expected to be held in the month of July 2020. The JEXPO Counselling 2020 is conducted online and has multiple rounds. Likewise, the counseling and seat allotment process is for admission in various government and government-sponsored polytechnics.
In particular, candidates will first apply for the JEXPO Counselling process on the official website. Similarly, after successful enrollment, candidates must choose their choices according to their preferences. Importantly, the final seat allotment is dependent on the number of seats, the set of criteria, and the candidate’s expectations. Hence, one special counseling round is conducted through offline mode. Read the article to know more about the JEXPO Counselling 2020.
JEXPO Counselling 2020
JEXPO is a state-level examination declared by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education, which will provide students with access to different courses offered by various polytechnic institutions in West Bengal. JEXPO’S key goal is to give admission to students who are interested in the Diploma Program in engineering and non-engineering courses.
Similarly, JEXPO Counselling 2020 is held for providing admission to the candidates into a diploma program of Engineering & Technology in the Polytechnics of West Bengal State after declaring of JEXPO result. On the other hand, after the declaration of the JEXPO Result, a merit list is prepared according to the marks of each candidate. Moreover, students are called to the counseling process according to the merit list. In the same way, only selected candidates can attend the counseling session. West Bengal Polytechnic Entrance (JEXPO) Counselling 2020 is in two modes online and offline.
The counseling procedure is online for various courses. The JEXPO Counselling 2020 is arranged in various phases, whereas the spot counseling round takes place in case of vacant seats.
|Registration and choice filling||2nd week of June|
|Seat Allotment of Phase 1||1st week of July|
|Admission/Seat Booking for Phase 1||4th week of June|
|Allotment results of Phase 2||4th week of June|
|Admission/Seat Booking of Phase 2||1st week of July|
|Allotment results of Phase 3||1st week of July|
|Last date for admissions in Phase 3||3rd week of July|
JEXPO Counselling Procedure 2020
Generally, all the shortlisted candidates who have their names on the merit list can participate in JEXPO Counselling 2020. Moreover, candidates should register through the official website to participate in West Bengal Polytechnic Entrance (JEXPO) Counselling 2020. The following are a few steps that a candidate should follow to appear in the JEXPO Counselling 2020.
- Registration- Firstly, candidates have to check the official website and register for JEXPO Counselling 2020.
- Login- Similarly, candidates should log in using the user credentials created during registration.
- Choice Locking- Likewise, candidates have to select the Institute, branch, course according to their preference. In addition to this, candidates have to finally lock the choices made.
- Printout- In the same way, candidates should take a print out of the locked choices.
- Seat Allotment- In particular, seat allotment is through online mode. However, candidates can accept the seat, reject the seat, or choose for an update. Finally, the result of seat allotment is sent to candidates on their registered mobile number.
6. Allotment Letter- If a candidate accepts a seat, they can take a printout of the final seat allotment letter. In case a candidate chooses for an update, the printout of provisional allotment letter along with the money receipt should be there.
7. Payment of Provisional or Final Seat Booking Fee- Candidate who will accept the seat allotted, should pay the seat booking fee of rupees 500.
8. Report at the allotted Center- Finally, a candidate who will accept the seat should report at the allotted center physically. Moreover, the candidate should bring two Photostat copies of the final seat allotment letter along with a money receipt. Also, the candidates should bring all the original documents for the verification process.
Following are the documents for West Bengal Polytechnic Entrance (JEXPO) Counselling 2020-
- Admit Card
- JEXPO Score Card
- Seat allotment letter
- A printed copy of JEXPO application form
- SSC /Equivalent mark sheets
- Class 10th/HSC admit card
- ID Proof- Aadhaar card/ Voter ID/Passport/School ID
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate
- Migration certificate from the institute last attended
- Character certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
Special JEXPO Counselling 2020
Generally, a special JEXPO Counselling 2020 is to fill the vacant seats left after the online counseling sessions. However, this round is through offline mode. Without a doubt, candidates who participated in the previous online mode, cannot participate in the online special counseling session. Last but not least, seats will be allotted based on the JEXPO merit list.
JEXPO 2020 Participating Institute/Colleges
The following list contains the names of the JEXPO Polytechnic Colleges in which the shortlisted candidates will get admission. Similarly, the list contains names of 144 colleges comprising of Govt sponsored and self-private institutes. Also, its location, courses offered, and hostel facility. Therefore, go through the list of participating institutions below. The JEXPO admission to the institute will completely depend on the following factors-
- Firstly, marks scored by the candidates
- Seat intake in each institute
- Similarly, the number of candidates appeared in the test
- Likewise, the college selected by the qualified candidates
- Finally, seat reservation