JEXPO Application Form – Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Dates, Full Process
JEXPO 2020 Application Form window has been open on 14th August 2020. Applicants can apply till 1st September 2020. First, JEXPO 2020 Application Form was open till 15th April 2020, and the last date to submit the form was 31st March 2020. Which has now been prolonging by the conducting authority? The application form can be in both online and offline mode. The application fee for offline and online mode is INR 500 and INR 450 individually.
JEXPO Application Form 2020 Board Marks uploading has start from 12th September 2020. Application Form Last date is 31st August 2020. JEXPO is a state-level entrance test every year by WBSCTE. By this exam, applicants will get admission into various diploma plans in Engineering & Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy & other various fields.
It will be necessary for all the applicants to qualify the entrance test to get admission into various government or private polytechnic institutions situated in West Bengal. Applicants must also check their eligibility criteria before applying for JEXPO. Here we are giving data about JEXPO Application Form 2020.
JEXPO 2020 Application Form
Applicants must hold the following details regarding the JEXPO 2020 Application Form. JEXPO Application form has publish via online or offline mode. Candidates can get OMR application along with information brochure from polytechnic institutes. Candidates can submit the application form from 2nd January 2020 to 16th March 2020 for offline application and 15th April 2020 for online application. The application form has been starting from 14th August 2020 to 31st August 2020.
The application process includes registration, form filling, scanned image of photo, signature & document upload, and fee submission. The photograph & signature must upload in the prescribed format. Fill the application form’s details with the utmost care as the incompleteJEXPO application form will not be acknowledged.
Candidates will receive an e-mail containing a unique registration number & password, so they must provide a valid e-mail ID & phone number. There will be no need to send any hard copy of the application form to any institute or exam conducting authority. At last, candidates must not forget to take multiple printouts of filled in the application form.
JEXPO Application Form 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Students must go through the following data regarding JEXPO eligibility criteria. Here we go
- Nationality: Indian citizen students will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: students will have to qualify the 10th or equivalent exam from a recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must score at least 35% marks.
- Mandatory subject: Candidates must qualify with Mathematics, English, and Science/ Physical science subjects.
- Age Eligibility: He/ she must not be born after July 2005.
- Upper age limit: There will be no upper age limit to apply for JEXPO.
- Appearing: students who will be resembling in class 10th in the year of the examination will also be eligible.
JEXPO 2020 Highlights
Check the table here. To know more about JEXPO Admission look here.
|Exam name||Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnics|
|In short||JEXPO 2020|
|Conducted by||West Bengal State Council of Technical Education|
|Course offered||Polytechnic diploma course in Engineering & Technology|
|Mode||Online or Offline|
JEXPO 2020 Application Dates
Do have a look at this table here. Do look at the JEXPO Dates And Events here.
|Application form commences||2nd January 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||15th April 2020|
|Application of re-started from||14th August 2020|
|Last date to submit applications||31st August 2020|
|Exam date||September 2020|
How to Apply for JEXPO 2020
Applicants must go through the following step by step scheme while applying for JEXPO Application 2020:
- Go to the official website. (Link is provided above)
- Hit on, ‘Online application for JEXPO 2020’.
- Enter all basic details like name, email id, gender, date of birth & phone number.
- Students will get OTP on their registered id & number.
- Submit OTP & hit on, ‘Submit’ button.
- Hold all the read instructions carefully.
- Continue to upload photographs, signature, thumb impression & other mentioned documents. Scanned images of documents & other items must be in the prescribed format.
- Re-check & verify all the given details.
- After verification, tick on the ‘Submit’ option.
- Then the confirmation page will be created in the application form.
- Take multiple printouts of application form for farther use.
Check the documents require for the JEXPO Application Form.
- Qualification details.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Email Id and contact details.
- Scanned pictures of Passport size photograph, signature & left-hand thumb impression.
- The size of the photograph should be 10 KB and 40 KB.
- The size of the signature & left-hand thumbprint should be 5 KB and 20 KB.
FAQs of JEXPO
Q.How will a student know that his JEXPO application form is offered?
Ans: A student will get a message on his/her registered mobile phone.
Q. If a applicant does not receive SMS, will his application form be granted valid?
Ans: No, validation is complete only when the applicants receive the SMS.
Q. How will the applicants receive the admit card?
Ans: Admit card will be accessible online and not be sent to the candidates by post.
Q. What is the plan of JEXPO 2020?
Ans: Class 10 plan of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Q. What is the tone of JEXPO 2020 Counselling?
Ans: JEXPO 2020 Counselling will be sent in online mode.