Jagannanna Vidya Deevena Scheme List, Status, Application, Eligibility
Jagannanna Vidya Deevena Scheme is launch by honorable CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. The full final list and benefits of this scheme will be available soon. The much-awaited Scholarship of the Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme application form is now accessible on the official website. So all those students who are eligible for it may obtain the Jagannanna Vidya Deevena application form. Students can get a Scholarship from the link given below on this page.
The freshly appointed Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy starting so many schemes. That is for the people of Andhra Pradesh and focusing. This AP Scholarship can avail by those students who are financially not so strong and adding on to this.
The CM of Andhra Pradesh has launched the new scheme on the 27th of November 2019 known as ‘Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020’ earlier known as ‘Fee reimbursement’. It is a student education-related sponsorship program. This YSR Jagananna Vidya scheme will help financially to the low-income family whose children are pursuing or going to continue their college studies. To implement this scheme, CM starts 4,900 crores for the upcoming session, which is 2020-2021.
YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Details
In the below table we have given some important details that are essential to know for students about Jagannanna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
|Department||Andhra Pradesh Education Department|
|Scheme||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme|
|Launched||CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Approval||On the 27th of November 2019|
|Scheme||28th April 2020|
|Benefits||ITI Students: Rs.10,000
Polytechnic students: Rs.15,000
Degree students: Rs.20,000
|Scheme about||Candidates belong to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority/ Kapus/ EWS/ PWD will provide 100% fee reimbursement|
YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena List Status Online
Below are the simple steps are given to check the YSR Jaganna Scheme application status. Here we have all the details.
- Candidates go to the official website link for Secretariat Code mention above.
- Hit on the text with blue color numbers to get Detailed Reports.
- Now Look for your Secretariat Code, for example – 1082001. Note this code.
- It is to check the eligibility list, enroll your Secretariat Code here.
- You will get a report showing your Student name, Mother Name, Father Name, Aadhar Number, Application ID, Eligible Status, etc.
- Download the list and save it for future use.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020
YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy the CM of Andhra Pradesh starts the scheme “Jagananna Vidya Deevena” which will give scholarships. It is for those students who are pursuing their graduation. The benefit of this scheme will avail by the candidate who belongs from below poverty line family. They will get Rs 20,000/- per annum for their tuition fee, Examination fee, food and hostel rent, etc., which will be directly into the college account in some cases. Candidates whose attendance is 75% or more will get benefits from Jagannanna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
If one of you studying their higher education in any college will apply for the 2020-2021 financial year. Students who fulfill the eligibility criteria of this scheme will able to avail of this scholarship. They will get YSR Navasakam- Fee Reimbursement cards. The tenure of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scholarship is applicable until the student will complete his/ her department.
YSR Jagananna Scheme Key Points
Check below the crucial points about Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme’s here. Do have a look here. Check this out.
- Under this system, Candidates will get an amount of money is according to the course they are pursuing.
- Candidates who are doing polytechnics will get an amount of 15,000 per annum.
- Students who are in ITI will receive 10,000/- per annum.
- And the candidates who are pursuing their degree or other courses. They will get 20,000/- per annum.
Courses under YSR Jagananna Vidya Scheme
Basically, this scheme will cover all the courses but there are a few courses which will be focussed on like. Check this out. Do have a look here.
- B. Tech
- B. Pharmacy
- M. Tech
- M. Pharmacy
- B. Ed.
And few other undergraduates and postgraduate courses( UG& PG)
Eligibility Criteria for “Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme”
- The Candidates must be the resident and native citizens of Andhra Pradesh.
- Aspirants who are pursuing their program/ courses in government-aided private colleges board and day scholar students and hostellers are eligible. But the college should be an affiliate to state Universities/ Boards.
- The annual income of the family must be less than the Rs 2.5 lakh per annum are eligible.
- If candidates are studying in a deemed University, then they are not eligible for the scheme.
- Aspirants who are pursuing their studying degree courses via distance learning are not eligible for the scheme.
- If any of the students got admission, which is under the management quota in his/ her college, then he/ she will not be eligible for the scheme.
- If an applicant’s family members are having a government job or paying tax or anyone is having benefits of pension then in such cases, the students are not eligible for the scheme.
- The ward of a sanitation worker, irrespective of their salary and type of recruitment are eligible for the scheme.
- The social welfare department will develop a system of certification. It is for sanitation workers to claim the benefits of the scheme.
- The beneficiary should not have any four-wheeler in their family
- Those who have ten acres of wet-land and 25 acres of dry land are also eligible for the scheme.
- If the candidate family member is paying property tax, then they are also not eligible for the scheme
- Candidate’s house must be of less than 1500 square feet in the city will be eligible for the scheme.