Jadavpur University M.P.Ed Admission: Eligibility, Form, Admit card And Quota
Jadavpur University M.P.Ed: Recently Jadavpur University has released a notification for admission into M.P.Ed Admission 2019. Candidates who are seeking admission for the M.P.Ed course which was offered at the Jadavpur University shall definitely complete their application process as per the scheduled date and time.
After this, all the eligible candidates will have to appear in the Entrance Test and those who will qualify the test will, therefore, be granted admission to the Jadavpur University M.P.Ed course. Every type of information and details about the Jadavpur University Admission Test 2019 are thus provided on this page.
Latest: The admission to the Master of Physical Education course against the vacant seats has therefore been released. Thus, candidates can check for the same from below.
- Jadavpur University M.P.Ed Admission 2019
- Important Dates for Jadavpur University’s M.P.Ed Admission 2019:
- Admission against the Vacant Seats
- Eligible Candidates
- Jadavpur University M.P.Ed Application Form
- Eligibility Criteria:
- For candidates under SC/ST quota:
- Jadavpur University M.P.Ed admission for candidates under PD category:
- Jadavpur University M.P.Ed Admit Card:
- Jadavpur University M.P.Ed Merit List:
- Important Documents must bring the following at the time of admission & counseling:
- Selection Procedure for Jadavpur University M.P.Ed Course:
Jadavpur University M.P.Ed Admission 2019
Candidates who are seeking admission in the Master of Physical Education Course offered at Jadavpur University has there been started for the academic year of 2019-2020. M.P.Ed is actually a two years course as approved by the NCTE.
It is a residential course and the classes will thus begin at 6.00am in the morning and will continue till evening with a mid-day break. All the aspiring students shall keep in mind that the application process should be completed strictly as per the mentioned scheduled date and time. Jadavpur University’s Admission Schedule for M.P.Ed is given below.
Important Dates for Jadavpur University’s M.P.Ed Admission 2019:
|Starting date for online Application Form||19 May 2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Form||07 Jun 2019|
|Last date for depositing fees at SBI via online||09 Jun 2019|
|Eligible candidates for Admission Test||–|
|Date of Practical and Written Test||12 Jun 2019|
|List of publication of provisionally selected candidates||20 Jun 2019|
Admission against the Vacant Seats
The details regarding the Admission against the vacant seats for the Master of Physical education at Jadavpur University is for the session 2019-2020. Candidates can, therefore, check for the same from below.
The process of counseling is there to admit the eligible students. At the time of counselling/ admission of the provisionally selected candidates will thus have to provide a certificate in the prescribed format that their B.P.Ed final examination has been completed on or before Jun 29, 2019; all these candidates will have to submit their mark-sheet within 14th September 2019, failing of which all their provisional admissions will, therefore, be canceled.
The certificate of migration will have to be subsequently submitted within one year from the date of admission. All the list of the provisionally selected candidates and the provisional waiting candidates for the admission to the M.P.Ed course has therefore been provided on the given link below.
Selected Candidates: By clicking here you will get the list of provisionally selected and waiting list candidates.
Jadavpur University M.P.Ed Application Form
Application form for the M.P.Ed Admission 2019 at the Jadavpur University is made available online through the official website of Jadavpur University. All the interested applicants shall thus apply online as per the scheduled date and time. In any other form, applications will not be accepted.
- Apply Online
- Student Login
- Fee Payment
- How to apply
- With at least 50% marks for the equivalent and those who have Bachelor of Physical Education (40% for SC/ST/PD). OR
- A student with a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Health and Physical Education with 50% marks at least (40% for SC/ST/PD).
For the Final year/Semester B.P.Ed Admission 2019, within 29th June 2019 may also apply, provided he/she fulfills the minimum eligibility criteria (as given above) in the earlier parts/semesters (Part I examination or semester up to the final semester) together.
For candidates like these, the latest marks in the B.P.Ed Semester system/annual system of the examination will, therefore, be considered for preparing the merit list. For this type of candidate shall have to provide a certificate in the prescribed format (click here) that his/her B.P.Ed Final Examination has thus been completed on or before June 29, 2019, at the time of admission/counseling.
The candidates have to submit their final mark-sheet of B.P.Ed course within October 28, 2019.
An applicant shall therefore never be considered for the admission (even if selected after the practical and written admission test) if he/she has already enrolled in a regular degree course or in any other University/Institute or in any department of the Jadavpur University.
For candidates under SC/ST quota:
From the Government of West Bengal, Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of the states other than West Bengal are therefore not entitled to get the benefit of reserved quota in the educational institutions in West Bengal unless they can produce Domicile Certificate for residing in West Bengal for almost at least 10 years which was issued by the competent authority.
Jadavpur University M.P.Ed admission for candidates under PD category:
Under the PD category and under the PWD (Equal opportunity, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995, candidates with 40% marks or more disability will only be considered for admission.
Applicants who will thus apply under PD category should have to submit an attested photocopy of certificate of disability issued by the competent authority along with a print out of online payment receipt within 12th June, 2019 (5pm) at the Office of the Dean and the Secretary, Faculty Council of Arts, Ground Floor, UG Arts Building, Jadavpur University, Kolkata- 700032. And the self-attested photocopy of the certificate and the print out of the online payment receipt may also be sent by post. The last date for receiving the certificates is 12th June 2019 (5 pm).
Applicants who thus comes under the category of PD will have to appear before an expert committee to be constituted by the University. And the respective date will be notified later on.
The Jadavpur University has therefore accepted that each and every student of the University shall be duty bound during the entire period of studentship with the University to immediately report to the Dean of Students if any type of ragging is noticed in the hostel of the University or on the campus.
If any type of ragging comes to the notice of the College Authority then the concerned student shall thus be given liberty to explain and if in case the explanation is not found satisfactory then the Authority will thus expel him/her from the University.
Jadavpur University M.P.Ed Admit Card:
For printing the admit card, you have to upload the details of the fees deposited on this website. Then click the Login Option of this website and then log into your account using the Application No./Login ID at any time. In the Admit Card and Acknowledgement page, you have to upload the details of the fees deposited by clicking Insert Fees Details. On submission of the details of the fees deposited, the Admit Card (where applicable) will be generated.
Jadavpur University M.P.Ed Merit List:
The University of Jadavpur will thus publish the list of the eligible candidates after the Admission Test. So, at the time of the counseling process, candidates will have to provide a certificate in the prescribed format that their B.P.Ed Examination has therefore been completed on or before June 20, 2019.
Important Documents must bring the following at the time of admission & counseling:
- Print out of the online application form.
- 2-3 recent passport size photographs.
- After online payment download payment receipt from the SBI server.
- Admit card of the admission test.
- All certificates including SC/ST and all other mark-sheets from component authorities in the names of the candidates themselves.
- Original Madhyamik admit card/certificate (for age verification)
- Attested copies of all mark-sheets, certificates, 10th admit card/ all certificates have to be submitted at the time of admission.
- If the candidates who are selected has completed his/her B.P.Ed or before an affidavit that he/she is not currently registered in any other day-course anywhere/elsewhere. (click here)
- If the selected candidate is pursuing a day-course in another college/university: an affidavit that he/she will be de-registered from that day-course (click here)
- Parent’s/ guardian’s income certificate issued by the employer with office seal for the employed person and for others by a gazettes officer.
- At the time of counseling/admission, a fit certificate should be issued by a registered medical practitioner.
- A certificate in the prescribed format that their B.P.Ed Final Examination has therefore been completed on or before June 20, 2019.
Selection Procedure for Jadavpur University M.P.Ed Course:
The process of selection of candidates will be there been made in order of merit on the basis of a written examination and a practical test.
Number distribution for admission test:
- Practical- 50
- Written- 50
For more information you can go to the Official website: www.jaduniv.edu.in or for more information about the M.P.Ed Admission 2019, download advertisement.