Jadavpur University B.P.Ed Admission 2020 : Admission Date, Eligibility.
Jadavpur University B.P.Ed Admission: Recently Jadavpur University has released a notification for admission into the Bachelor of Physical Education course for the academic year of 2020-2022. This course is for two years. Therefore, all the candidates can check the complete information of Jadavpur University’s B.P.Ed Admission for 2020 like the application process, eligibility criteria; admit card, selection process, etc through this page below.
Students who are seeking admission in Bachelor of Physical Education Course can fill their Application form from the official website. Selection of the Students is made on the basis of an admission test (Practical), academic results and written exam.
Latest: The provisional list of candidates which is called for the admission test of the B.P.Ed course.
Updates! Admission Link Will soon activate. Stay With Us
- Jadavpur University B.P.Ed Admission 2020-2022
- List of the Eligible Candidates
- Jadavpur University B.P.Ed Admission
- Jadavpur University B.P.Ed Admission Eligibility
- Jadavpur University B.P.Ed Admission Admit Card
- Jadavpur University B.P.Ed Admission Counselling
- Documents required at the time of Counselling
- Jadavpur University B.P.Ed Admission Exam Details
- Merit List
- Selection Procedure
- Jadavpur University B.P.Ed Admission 2020 Exam Details
Jadavpur University B.P.Ed Admission 2020-2022
Candidates who are seeking admission in the Bachelor of Physical Education Course can fill their Application form from the official website. All over selection is made on the basis of the admission test (Practical), academic results and on the written test.
|Application Form available from||31 Dec 2020|
|Last date for Submission of Form||24 Jan 2020|
|List of the eligible candidates for appearing in the Admission Test||30 Jan 2020|
|Admission Test ( Practical & Written test)||For Boys -05 & 06 Feb 2020, For Girls- 07 Feb 2020|
|Merit List Release Date||15 Feb 2020|
List of the Eligible Candidates
The number of eligible candidates who are appearing in the admission test of the B.P.Ed course will be published on January 30, 2020. The list will, therefore, be published by the official conducting body in the PDF format. These lists contain the name of the candidate with percentage and category. Candidates can, therefore, check the list from the direct links which are provided below.
- To check the corrigendum click here for the provisional list of candidates who are called for the admission test of the B.P.Ed course session of 2020-2022.
- And to check the provisional list of candidates click here, who is there called for the admission test of the B.P.Ed course session of 2020-2022.
Jadavpur University B.P.Ed Admission
The admission process will start in the month of December 2020 for B.P.Ed admission. The Jadavpur University B.P.Ed admission form will be available at University Information Counter. The Information Counter will be open between 11 am and 4 pm from Mondays to Fridays (except holidays). The Application form also can be downloaded from the official website.
After downloading the application form Interested candidates have to send 100 rupees DD along with the application form. Therefore the DD in favor of Registrar, Jadavpur University is thus payable in Kolkata.
One can download the application form are duly filled-in, are therefore to be submitted at the office of the Dean and Secretary, Faculty Council of Arts No. form will thus be received by post and after the due date.
Jadavpur University B.P.Ed Admission Eligibility
List of conditions of Eligibility (Female Candidates can also apply for the admission):
- Students with bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks and having the least participation in the Inter-College/Inter-Zonal/District/School competition in the sports and games are recognized by the AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of India. OR
- Degree in Bachelor’s in Physical Education with 45% marks. OR
- Student’s bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 45% marks and studied Physical Education as compulsory/elective subjects. OR
- One can achieve bachelor’s degree with 45% marks and can thus participate in the National/Inter-University/State competitions or have secured 1st, 2nd, or 3rd position in Inter College/ Inter-Zonal/District/School competition in sports and games are therefore recognized by the AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of India. OR
- Candidates who have secured 1st, 2nd, or 3rd position in National/Inter- University competition in the sports field are recognized by respective federations/AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of India. OR
- At least 3 years of teaching experiences with 45% marks (for deputed in-service candidate i.e. trained physical education teachers/coaches).
Age relaxation: The percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and the seats of reservation for SC/ST categories shall, therefore, be as per the rules of the State Government Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of the States other than West Bengal are therefore not entitled to get the benefit of reserved quota in Educational Institutions in West Bengal.
Jadavpur University B.P.Ed Admission Admit Card
The number of candidates who are going to fill the Application Form for the 2019 Admission for B.P.Ed in Jadavpur University will, therefore, be able to download their Admit Card from here.
The Admit cards will also be available online. So no separate call card will be sent to an individual candidate. Apart from this, a separate list of eligible candidates for the admission test will also be published shortly.
Jadavpur University B.P.Ed Admission Counselling
The End phase in the admission method is counselling. Jadavpur University conducts the counselling/admission process as per the schedule mentioned here. Students whose names appear in the merit list have to participate in the counselling process to secure a seat. The counselling method takes place at the University campus.
Documents required at the time of Counselling
- 3 Recent passport size photos
- Original marksheets/certificates
- Admit Card / certificate of Madhyamik (class 10) as DOB proof
- Category Certificate
- Sports/Training Certificate
- Family Income Certificate
Jadavpur University B.P.Ed Admission Exam Details
Eligible candidates must have to appear for the Admission Test (Practical & Written) on the specified due date and time and also appear for the interview after the Practical Test on the same day.
As per the previous year’s data, the admission test will likely be held at 6.00 am on February 5&6, 2020(for Boys) & 7th February 2020(for Girls) at the Jadavpur University Campus.
All can, therefore, check the schedule of the Admission Test at the university official website on 30.01.2020 as per the previous year’s schedule. He/She thus has to provide their fitness certificate from a registered Medical Practitioner at the time of the practical test; otherwise, he/she will therefore not be allowed to appear in the test.
Registered candidates must have to submit another fitness certificate issued by the medical practitioner at the time of reporting for the course on July 1, 2020, as per the old data.
The number of candidates who are therefore selected for the admission to Bachelor of Physical Education Course for the 2020-21 sessions will thus be released by the Faculty of Arts, Jadavpur University.
All the respective candidates who want to take admission can, therefore, check their names and other important details from this page when all the details will be available.
The process of selection is thus made on the basis of.
- Results of the academic year.
- An admission test (practical)
- And the written test.
Here one will, therefore, notice that out of almost 50 seats, 38 seats are earmarked for male candidates and 12 seats for the female candidates. The merit list which will be published is an individual i.e. separate list for male candidates and again a separate list for the female candidates.
All the list of the eligible candidates who will be appearing for the Admission Test and the schedule of the Admission Test will be put on or before 30.01.2020 on the Notice Board of the Office of the Head, Department of Physical Education, and Jadavpur University and on the official website i.e. www.jaduniv.edu.in.
Jadavpur University B.P.Ed Admission 2020 Exam Details
All eligible applicants are required to appear at the Admission Test (Practical & Written) on the scheduled date and time followed by an interview on the same day. The student must get a fitness certificate from a registered Medical Practitioner at the time of practical test, otherwise, he/she is not allowed to appear in the test. Selected candidates are required to submit another fitness certificate issued by a registered medical practitioner at the time of reporting for the course in the college.