ITI Delhi Admission 2020 | Important Date, Eligibility, Apply Process And Information
ITI Delhi Admission: Department of Training & Technical Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi has released the admission notice for all eligible interested candidates for admission in various Engineering & Non- Engineering trades / courses of two or four-semester duration, running under NCVT / SCVT in Delhi Govt.
Industrial Training Institutes & BTC for the academic session 2020-21. The important dates regarding ITI Delhi Admission 2020 are mentioned below, so, candidates can check for the same Technical Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi has released the admission notice for all eligible interested students for admission in various Engineering & Non- Engineering trades / courses of two or four-semester duration, running under NCVT / SCVT in Delhi Govt. ITI & BTC for the academic session 2020-21. The important dates regarding ITI Delhi Admission 2020 are mentioned below, so, students can check for the same.
|Other ITI Board|
|Jharkhand ITI 2019: Application Form, Fee, Admit Card, Result|
|Bihar ITI 2019: Application Form, Fee Details, Exam Process And Process To Online Form|
ITI Delhi Admission Important Dates
|Date of Start of Online Student Registration & Choice Filling||04 March 2020|
|Date of Start of Candidate Document Verification||June 2020|
|Last Date of Student Registration||26th June 2020|
|Last Date For Candidate Visiting Any Govt.|
ITI for Verification of Registration
|Tentative Rank Display||July 2020|
|Submission of objections/correction by Candidate at his/her document verifying Govt. ITI, against Tentative Rank||July 2020|
|Final Rank Display||July 2020|
|Publish of FIRST Round Seat Allotment Result||July 2020|
|First-round Reporting as per allotted seat list||July 2020|
|Display of vacant seat position after the first round of seat allotment||Jul 2020|
|The reshuffling of trades/ITI||July 2020|
|Second Counselling Result Publish||July 2020|
|Second Counselling reporting||July 2020|
|Seat Vacant Display for third Counselling||August 2020|
|Re Choice Filling/Shuffling||August 2020|
|Third Counselling Result Publish||August 2020|
|Third Counselling reporting||August 2020|
|Seat Vacant Display for fourth Counselling||August 2020|
|Re Choice Filling/Shuffling||Aug 2020|
|Fourth Counselling Result Publish||Aug 2020|
|Fourth Counselling reporting||Aug 2020|
ITI Delhi Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Any error in the application form leads to the cancellation of the same. The minimum age of the student should be 14 years as on August 1, 2020, and there is no upper limit to get admission in ITI. So, students can check the eligibility criteria.
Admission eligibility qualification required for full-time certificate courses (2 Sem. / 4 Sem.) in Industrial Training Institutes (ITI’s) under National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) & State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT) is given below.
Age Limit: The minimum age limit is a minimum of 14 years for all the candidates at the time of admission. No Upper age limit is prescribed for the candidates seeking admission in Government ITIs / BTC.
Nationality: Applicants should be an Indian citizen.
Domicile: Aspirants must have a domicile certificate of West Bengal state.
For E Group: Students must pass 8th level from any recognized board.
For M Group: Aspirants should pass 10th from the state board of West Bengal.
How to Apply for ITI Delhi Admission
- The applicant can register themselves online admission through the official website – https://itidelhiadmissions.nic.in.
- It is suggested please be careful while registration online. An online form will be available in the English language only email and mobile is compulsory in the ITI Delhi form.
- Once applicants in on the home page on the ITI Delhi website then applicants have to click on the New “Registration tab”. This tab is on the top of the website and the application number will generate after successful submission if the ITI Delhi online form.
- When an applicant gets their registration number then they have to pay their online registration fee 200 INR, then click on the “Pay Registration Fee or Fee Payment tab and then click on the “Make payment”, then select the type of payment mode for example – Net Banking, Credit card, and Debit card.
- After successful online payment, applicants have to click on the tab “CHOICES” and then click on the “FILL AND EDIT CHOICES”. Please go through the guidelines for more in-depth details.
- The applicants can choose different courses available according to their eligibility on the ITI Delhi registration page. The applicant can choose more than one choice at a time there are no restrictions.
- Applicants have click on the “Save” or “Save & Exit” button after selecting choices. After clicking on the “Save & Exit” button then a new “Print” button will appear on the screen then click on it, your ITI Delhi admission form will be printed with your application number.
West Bengal ITI 2020 Admission Merit List
Merit list is prepared individually for M and E group businesses. After the preparation of the merit list, it will be declared on the official website. So, students who will get their names in the merit list will have to register themselves for counselling. Merit list is prepared based on the below criteria:
For M Group Business: There is no entrance examination conducted for M group trades. Merit list is prepared based on marks scored in Madhyamik or equivalent exam.
For E Group Business: Merit list for the E group trades is prepared based on mark secured in class 8th examination. Head Master of the school will confirm the class 8th marks.
ITI Admit Card 2020
ITI 2020 Admit card for E Group will be available through online mode. So, students can download their admit card in June 2020. However, students will have to carry their admit card in the examination hall. So, students can download their admit card by entering application number and password.
Without admit card aspirants will not be allowed in the examination hall. So, the student must check all the details mentioned on the hall ticket. In case of any mistake, students can contact the authorities. Candidates must bring admit card along with the passport size photograph and ID proof in the examination hall.
ITI Delhi Admission Important Information
1. EWS benefits in Delhi Govt ITI admissions are subject to approval as per Delhi Govt notification.
2. In case of payment failure, candidates are requested to make the payment again. Moreover, to initiate, the refund of the deducted amount in payment failure, send the transaction no. of the failure along with registration no. and the name of the candidate to [email protected]
3. Differently abled candidates need to fill their choices as per the trade eligibility certificate is given by the National Career Service Centre For Differently Abled, Plot No. 9-11, Vikas Marg, Karkardooma, Delhi- 110092. In case, a candidate does not have the trade eligibility certificate.
He / She is requested to obtain it from NCS before closing of the verification period. Furthermore, NCS officials will be available in ITI AKS on 18-06-2019,20-06-2019,24-06-2019,04-07-2019 and 05-07-2019 for evaluation of trade eligibility. Therefore, Candidates can visit ITI AKS for the above-given dates.