IOCL Recruitment (Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.) has recently released their notification form marketing Division, South Region for Open Recruitment of Experienced Non-Executive personnel in Workmen category. Interested candidates can check further details in official site of IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.) www.iocl.com. The important details are given below.
Also Read – Jobs In Jio
Important Dates & Details
- On Line Registration of Application Commencement Date: 26th May, 2018
- Last Date of Registration: 16th June, 2018
- Official link for registration: iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx
- Tentative date of written exam: 15th July, 2018
- Tentative date for result of Written Exam: 30th July,2018
- Tentative date for SPPT for Shortlisted candidates: 16th August, 2018 to 18th August, 2018
- Final Result Date: 30th September, 2018
|Post Code||Post Name||State||Vacancy|
|01||Junior Operator||Andhra Pradesh||3||1||0||0||4|
|05||Junior Operator||Tamil Nadu & Puducherry||4||1||0||2||7|
|06||Junior Operator (Aviation)||Andhra Pradesh||1||0||0||0||1|
|07||Junior Operator (Aviation)||Telengana||2||0||0||0||2|
|08||Junior Operator (Aviation)||Karnataka||3||1||0||2||6|
|09||Junior Operator (Aviation)||Kerala||1||0||0||0||1|
|10||Junior Operator (Aviation)||Tamil Nadu & Puducherry||14||4||0||5||23|
The seats are also reserved for the Ex Servicemen. The totals reserved seats for Ex Servicemen including SC/ ST/ OBC/ UR is 7.
The pay scale is as per government rules of 7th CPC.
|Post Code||Post Name||State||Pay Scale|
|01||Junior Operator||Andhra Pradesh||10500 – 24500 for Group 1|
|05||Junior Operator||Tamil Nadu & Puducherry|
|06||Junior Operator (Aviation)||Andhra Pradesh|
|07||Junior Operator (Aviation)||Telengana|
|08||Junior Operator (Aviation)||Karnataka|
|09||Junior Operator (Aviation)||Kerala|
|10||Junior Operator (Aviation)||Tamil Nadu & Puducherry|
|Post Code||Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|01||Junior Operator||Matriculation (10th) with full time 2 years ITI in stream of Electronics Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/ Electrician/ Machinist/ Fitter from any government recognized Indian institution.|
|06||Junior Operator (Aviation)||Higher Secondary (12th) with min 45% marks for UR/OBC & min 40% for SC/ST with valid heavy vehicle driving license issued by Regional Transport Office.|
|Post Code||Post Name||Experience|
|01||Junior Operator||1. Min 1 year post qualification work experience in the relevant filled in a factory/ manufacturing organization.
2. Apprentice training under apprentice act after 2 years ITI.
|06||Junior Operator (Aviation)||Min 1 year experience in heavy vehicle driving (excluding training).|
How to Apply
- Go to the official site of IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.) iocl.com.
- Then click on the People Career tab.
- Then click on Current Jobs.
- Or, Directly Click on iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx
- Find the Advertisement No. IOCL/MKTG/SR/REC/2018/1- Phase – II
- Click on Apply Now.
- Fill the details.
- Click on
There will be a written test of MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) comprising of particular disciplines. Selected candidates from the written test will be called upon for the Personal Interview round. Candidates were finally selected on the basis of round 2.