Indian Navy Recruitment Form Online 2022
The Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Information has been posted by the Authority. In this, all the eligible applicants can apply both men or women applicants can have the chance to grab these opportunities. So, the department has invited application forms from their side. Due to this process, all the interested applicant can now fill their application form and submit it according to the process given here.
Related to civil services most of the applicants want to join the work under the Indian Navy. As a result, the department has to receive a large number of application forms from applicants from all over our country. However, for applicants who eagerly waiting for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 and want this kind of opportunity then this has the right time for them to apply under the given position in this notice.
|Name of the Article||Indian Navy Recruitment 2022|
|Under||The Indian Naval Department|
|Name of the Post||Pilot, Air Traffic Controller, Observer, And Other|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Start Date of Application Process||18th Sept 2022|
|Last Date of Application Process||5th Oct 2022|
|Location of Job||In India Only|
|Category of Job||Indian Navy Department|
|Date of Exam||Available Soon|
|Under||The Central Government of India|
|Process of Selection||Through shortlisting and Medical Exam|
|Date of Medical Exam||Available Soon|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
The Indian Navy has invited applications from unmarried male applicants for joining as sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) and Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) for a huge vacancy.
The vacancies will be maintained in a state-wise manner. Nearly 10,000 candidates will be called for written examination and Physical Fitness Test (PFT). The cut-off marks for appearing in the written examination may change from state to state, said the Indian Navy in the official notification. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2022 through the official website of India Navy– www.joinindiannavy.gov.in– from October 16, 2022, to October 25, 2022.
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2022
Sailor – Artificer Apprentice (AA): 500 posts
Sailor – Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR): 2000 posts
Artificer Apprentice (AA): The candidate must have passed 12th with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and have Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science.
Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR): The candidate must have qualified 12th examination with Maths & Physics and have Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science.
Candidates should be born between Feb 1, 2002, and July 31, 2005 (both dates inclusive)
During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs 14,600 per month will be paid. On successful completion of initial training, recruited candidates will be placed in Level 3 of Defence Pay i.e. Rs 21,700 to Rs 69,100 per month.
Process for the Indian Navy Recruitment Application 2022:
- Candidates need to visit the official website also for the application process on the Indian Navy portal.
- After that, on the homepage applicants need to go through the section for career and job panel which has available for candidates.
- Then, you need to read all the details for the notification about eligibility criteria and the recruitment process.
- Also below this, you can see the online link for the Indian Navy Recruitment Application form 2022.
- Click on this available link also.
- Then your application form appears on your screen.
- So, fill in the application form and also upload the scanned documents required for registration.
- After that, pay the application fee for registration.
- At last click on the submit button and complete the process for application submission.
- Selection of candidates will be done based on a written test followed by a Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and a medical examination.
- The question paper will be bilingual (English and Hindi) and will have objective-type questions. The duration of the exam will be one hour. The question paper will comprise four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics, and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 level and the syllabus. All the applicants appearing for the written examination would be required to appear for PFT on the same day.
- The PFT will consist of a 1.6 km run which is to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak), and 10 Push-ups. Applicants undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.