Indian Navy Jobs: Indian Navy have released a notification for the recruitment of Sailor Posts for 10th pass students (Musician) 02/2019 Batch through an online application. 19 May 2019 is the last date to apply all the eligible Male candidates can apply on the official website.
- Indian Navy Jobs Important Dates
- Below are the Indian Navy Jobs Full Details
- Indian Navy Jobs Vacancy Details
- Indian Navy Jobs Salary Details
- Indian Navy Jobs Educational Qualification and Experience
- Age Limit
- Indian Navy Jobs Selection Criteria
- Selection Procedure for Sailor Posts
- Musical Experience Certificate
- Indian Navy Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Indian Navy Jobs Medical Standards
- How To Apply for Indian Navy Jobs
|Opening of online Application Date||06 May 2019|
|Last of online Application Date||19 May 2019|
6 to 10 July 2019
|Final Screening||3 to 6 September 2019(Tentative)|
It is very important to know all the eligibility and details before applying for the job. Below we have mentioned all the details please all the points.
Currently, Indian Navy recruiting for Sailor post and the number of vacancies is not disclosed yet. We suggest, please go through the official notification and notification link below.
In the training period, a stipend of Rs.14,600/- per month will be given. When a candidate successfully complete initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Indian Navy Jobs’s Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India. For Example- CBSE, ISC, NIOS and all regional board.
All those Candidates are eligible which are born between 01 Oct 1994 to 30 Sep 2002 (Both dates inclusive). No age relaxation is permissible.
Below are the Selection criteria of the Indian Navy jobs.
Selection Procedure for Sailor Posts
The selection is a two-step process preliminary screening and final screening. In the first step, verification of age, music certificates, education qualification, and the musical ability of the candidate will be assessed.
The candidates who are suitable to undertake the final test will be subjected to the second stage of PSB. In the second phase, a physical fitness test and initial recruitment medical examination will be conducted.
Musical Experience Certificate
1. Candidates performing Hindustani or Carnatic Classical music on Wind Instruments will
require a musical experience certificate from any musical Institute or organization of repute.
2. A certificate of minimum Initial Grade from International Boards such as Trinity College of
Music, London or Royal School of Music, London will be mandatory for candidates performing
western notation or western music on Wind Instruments.
3. Other candidates will be required to submit certificates of participation/ awards presented at
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and
10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
1. Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard
prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
2. Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum Chest
expansion of 5 cms. Details regarding minimum height standards for entry into the Indian Navy as
Sailors, including applicable relaxations, can be accessed from the official recruitment website.
3. The candidates must be in good physical and medical health free, from any defect likely to
interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war
conditions in any part of the world as per Navy Order (Spl) 01/2008.
4. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on an inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow
to the wrist and back (dorsal) part of the hand/reverse side of the palm. Permanent body tattoos on any
other part of the body are not acceptable and the candidate will be banned from recruitment.
5. Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth prior to
For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on website
www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 06 May 19 to 19 May 19. The procedure is as follows:-
1. Before filling online application, keep music certificate, matric pass certificate & 10th
Mark sheet ready for reference. Update your Aadhaar details if you wish to use the
simplified application process.
2. Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your E-mail ID, if not
The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form,
they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers as the Navy may
use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at any stages.
4. “Log–in” with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
5. Click on “Apply” (√) button.
6. Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the „Submit‟ button make sure all the
details are correct and all required documents are scanned in original and uploaded.
7. Examination Centres. Mumbai, Kochi, and Visakhapatnam.
Note. Candidates are to choose only one center for recruitment in accordance with the
address given in the application, e.g. a candidate who is a resident of Maharashtra can
only choose Mumbai as a center.
8. Online applications will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may be rejected if
found not eligible in any respect.
9. Photograph. THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD
QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND.
10. The application may be uploaded from Common Service Centres (CSC) across the
country, against a fixed fee of Rs 60 + GST. This facility is entirely optional.
12. In case of any difficulty faced by potential candidates, they may contact IHQ MoD (Navy).