Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 – 78 Posts for Group C Civilian Vacancy
Indian Air Force has published a latest notification for the Group C civilian vacancy posts for total 78 candidates. The post names are LDC, MTS, Mess Staff, Painter and Various other posts. Air force is an ample institute for starting new career for any candidates. Air force gives you an opportunity to shine in life with pride and respect. If you want to serve your nation with full dedication and determination then it is the one opportunity for you. Interested candidates can apply on or before 4th June 2021 in prescribed application format. Further details are given here.
Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2021: Indian Air Force is going to update the online application link for AFCAT 2 2021 at its website. Willing aspirants can check AFCAT 2 2021 Detailed Notification details at afcat.cdac.in website for recruitment to the post of Group A Gazetted Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches by Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT-02/2021).
Also Read – Jobs After Class 12th Apply Now
|Notification||AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2021 Notification out at afcat.cdac.in for 256 Vacancies, Online Applications begins from 15 June|
|Notification Date||Jun 10, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Jul 14, 2021|
|Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Education Qual||Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Other Funtional Area|
|1||D man Grade III||1|
|4||Safaiwali (Female candidate)||1|
|Multi Tasking Staff/ Mess Staff/ Safaiwala/ Safaiwali||Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from recognized institution|
|Painter/ Cook||Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from recognized institution or Diploma in Catering/ 10th pass with industrial trading institute certificate in the trade of painter from a recognized institute.|
|Draughtsman Grade III||Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from recognized institution/ Two year diploma in mechanical drawing/ civil engineering/ mechanical engineering/ electrical engineering/ draughtsman-ship|
|LDC||12th pass or equivalent|
- Commencement of submission of online application submission: 15 June 2021
- End date for submission of online application submission: 14 July 2021
- Online Exam Date: 19 Sep 2021 and 20 Sep 2021
In this article, we will give you with all the details for joining the Indian Air Force as Airmen, Medical officers, Commissioned officers (Ground Duty Non-Technical), Engineers (Ground Duty Technical), Medical Professionals, Managers, Educational officer, and others. We will also provide information on how to join the Indian Air force after 12th class.
Join Indian Air Force Careers
If you want to join the Indian Air Force you must possess or develop 3 qualities i.e., ability to lead and control, you must motivate yourself and inspire others, and you must take tough decisions wisely. The Air Force job candidates under 3 branches. Check the table here. Do have a look here.
|Flying Branch||i) Fighters|
|Ground Duty (Technical) Branch||i) Mechanical|
|Ground Duty (Non-technical) Branch||i) Administration|
How To Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the given posts 30 days till the release of the notification, which is 4th June, 2018. For further details go the official notification given in site.
- Go to the official site, indianairforce.nic.in
- Find the notification.
- Download the application form.
- Fill up the form with personal details.
- Send the application form with prescribed format with self attested copies and relevant documents to the address given in notification within 4th June, 2021.
Postal address for Indian Air Force Recruitment
- CO, HQ WAC (U) AF Subroto Park (New Delhi).
- AOC, AF Stn Srinagar (J&K).
- CO, Defenders C/o AF Stn Srinagar(J&K).
- AOC, AF Stn Palam (New Delhi).
- AOC, AF Stn Ambala (Haryana).
- CO, Air Police Headquarter.
- C/o AF Stn Ambala (Haryana).
- CO, Tuskers C/o AF Stn Ambala (Haryana).
- TAC Commander Tactical Air Centre Ambala C/o AF Stn Ambala (Haryana).
- AOC, Air Force Station Adampur, (Punjab).
- CO, Killers C/o AF Stn Adampur (Punjab).
- AOC, AF Stn Halwara (Punjab).
- CO, AF Hospital Halwara C/o AF Stn Halwara (Punjab).
- AOC, AF Station Chandigarh.
- AOC, AF Station Pathankot (Punjab).
- CO, Lethal Streaks.
- C/o AF Stn Pathankot (Punjab).
- TAC Commander, AF Stn Nagrota C/o AF Stn Jammu (J&K).
- CO, Air Force Station Kaluchack C/o AF Stn Jammu (J&K).
- Stn Cdr, AF Stn Rajokri (New Delhi).
- AOC, AF Stn Hindan Ghaziabad (UP) .
- CO, MMPU Hindan C/o AFS Hindan (UP).
- AOC, AF Stn Bhisiana (Punjab).
- CO, Golden Archers C/o AF Stn Bhisiana (Punjab).
- AOC, AF Stn Suratgarh (Rajasthan).
- CO, Divyarakshak C/o AF Stn Awantipur (J&K).
- AOC, AF Stn Arjangarh (New Delhi).
- 1 AFSB AF Dehradun.
- AOC, Master Control Centre Basant Nagar.
- Stn Cdr, AF Stn Kasauli (Himachal Pradeesh).
- Stn Cdr, AF Stn Faridabad (56 ASP) (Haryana).
Eligible candidates can find the notification in official site of Indian Army for the given number: davp10801/ 11/ 005/ 1819.
The salary of the selected candidates will be as per Air force recruitment rule.
How to apply for The Indian Air Force?
You can apply for Indian Air Force 2021 from the official link given in the recruitment page. You may also visit the Indian Air Force official website. The step wise method to apply for the Indian Air Force 2021 will be mention in PDF publish by Indian Air Force. Aspirants should read the instructions carefully before applying for Indian Air Force 2021.
How can I join in Indian Air Force?
First aspirants should check the official update released by Indian Air Force. You should check the eligibility given in the official notification in the form of PDF. You should apply only when they fulfil the criteria. After applying Indian Air Force will shortlist the eligible students and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally aspirants can join the Indian Air Force only when he/she qualifies in all the selection methods set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for Indian Air Force?
The Selection method for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Aspirants qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those aspirants who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. You qualifying in all the process will be hired as in Indian Air Force.