IIMC 2020 Admissions, also known as the Indian Institute of Mass Communication. It is an Internationally known center of education for training and research in Mass Communication. Similarly, the institute will announce the IIMC Exam Dates for Entrance Exam 2020. The courses to which the admission will be determined are mention below.
(i) Postgraduate diploma courses in Journalism (English, Hindi)
(ii) Radio & Television Journalism
(iii) Advertising and Public Relations
(iv) Post-graduate Diploma Course in Journalism (Odia) Dhenkanal (Odisha)
(v) Diploma Course in Journalism (Urdu) New Delhi
(vi) Post-graduate Diploma Course in Journalism (Marathi) Amravati (Maharashtra)
(vii) Post-graduate Diploma Course in Journalism (Malayalam) Kottayam (Kerala).
Hence, candidates can check the information about IIMC Exam Dates, Eligibility criteria, application form, and Exam Pattern from this article.
IIMC Exam Dates
|Date of issue of notification||July 28, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||August 14, 2020|
|Announcement of Shortlist||August 31, 2020|
|Dates of Online Interview||September 3, 2020, Onwards|
|Announcement of Rank List||September 10, 2020|
|Last Date of Remitting Fees||September 20, 2020|
IIMC Exam Dates-Application Form 2020
Indian Institute of Mass Communication, has revised the admission process for IIMC 2020. However, the entrance exam has been canceled, and the admission will take place based on the statement of purpose (SOP), marks in qualifying exams up to graduation, and personal interview. The last date to fill the application form is August 14. Undoubtedly, candidates have to submit an SOP specifying why they want to pursue their desired course in IIMC in the form of a written letter or a small video clip.
The students who filled the application form earlier as per the notification on July 03 cannot fill the new application form. However, they need to send a statement of purpose.
IIMC will provide IIMC application form 2020 through both modes- online and offline. Similarly, candidates opting for the online application form can pay the application fee through different modes such as Net Banking or Debit/ Credit Card. On the other hand, a DD should be submitted along with the filled application form if using the offline application form submission process. Likewise, the fee would be Rs. 1000 and Rs. 750 for the applicants hailing from general and reserved categories, respectively. Before proceeding with the application form of IIMC 2020, the candidates must know about the eligibility criteria of IIMC.
IIMC Application Form 2020- Key Information
Those applicants who aspire to join the Indian Institute of Mass Communication for the various postgraduate programs; they can fill out the IIMC 2020 application form from the official website through online mode. Likewise, candidates must ensure that all the information filled in the application form of IIMC 2020 is correct to avoid cancellation of their candidature. Following are the points that need to be taken care of:
- Firstly, the IIMC 2020 application form will be filled out via both (online and offline).
- Candidates can apply for either Hindi or English journalism with one application form.
- Finally, the application process has commenced and the last date is August 14, 2020.
How to Apply for IIMC Application Form 2020
The applicants can fill the Application Form through both modes such as online and offline mode.
- Firstly, candidates should download the application form from the official website www.iimc.nic.in
- Similarly, applicants have to visit the campus and pay the application fee in cash mode to fill the offline Application Form.
- Applicants can fill the Application Form until 31st July 2020. They have to fill the Application Form with the required details with the application fee.
- Candidates will get confirmation on their email id after filling and submitting the Application Form.
- They have to take the print out of Application Form and keep safe it until the last admission procedure.
- Candidates have to send the Application Form through demand draft.
IIMC Application Fee
The application fee of IIMC is Rs. 1500/- for general category and Rs. 1000/– for reserved categories and the fee payment can be done through credit card, debit card, net banking. Without a doubt, the offline payment will be done through DD has to be made in favor of ‘IIMC, New Delhi.’
Candidates have to enter their name on the backside of DD.
IIMC Exam Dates-Eligibility Criteria 2020
Those applicants will fill the Application Form; they must have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form, and the eligibility criteria have been mentioned below. However, those applicants belong from Indian Citizenship; only they can apply in the examination.
Those applicants are from the General category candidate should be born on August 1or later or later. SC/ST/PH category candidate should be born on August 1, 1992, or later. The OBC category candidate should be born on August 1, 1991, or later.
Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Those candidates are in the final year. They also will be eligible to apply, provided they have to submit their provisional degree before 31st August.
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The NRI applicants will not require appearing for the written exam.
- NRI/NRIs sponsored candidates who will wish to apply for both non-NRI & NRI category will have to submit the separate Application Form for each category.
- Age Limit: Applicants born on or after 1st August 1995 or later are eligible for IIMC 2020.
- Relaxation of 5 years will be given to reserved category or physically disabled candidates.
- Relaxation of 3 years will be given to OBC candidates.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline recognized cognized board/university.
- Candidates appearing for a UG degree will also be eligible.