IIFT 2021 Entrance Examination is going to happen in August 2020. The IIFT is an autonomous organization under the government of India which stands for the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT). IIFT provides professional training in the field of management and Trade. The IIFT 2021 entrance exam will offer premium MBA programs in International Business Studies for successful candidates. Here we will give you all the details regarding the IIFT 2021 Entrance Examination process.
IIFT 2021 Admission Details
IIFT 2021 admission will be conducted through a written entrance test. The application form can be filled over both online and offline mode. The candidates can get the opportunity to get admission by giving the entrance exam for MBA course in International Business Programs. The entrance exam is compulsory for candidates to get admission for MBA course. The IIFT will give the various students an opportunity to have a successful carrier in the field on Management and Trading. The counseling process will be conducted with the successful candidates of IIFT 2021 once after the result is declared.
IIFT 2021 Important Dates
An important date for 2021 Examination is below table:
|Notification Release Date||August 2021|
|Exam Date||December 2021|
|Result Declaration Date||Jan 2021|
|Counseling Process||Feb 2021|
IIFT 2021 Selection Procedure
Applicants who have submitted to IIEP 2021 will only be eligible for admission after taking the written exam. Candidates will be called for other rounds based on the can the candidate’s performance on the exam. It is essential to clear all steps of the admission procedure to obtain admission. After all the rounds, the list of merits will be prepared separately and the final result will be declared on each campus. For the selection in other rounds, the candidates must qualify the cut-off threshold and also the general threshold.
IIFT 2021 Admission Criteria
- Applicant must pass the Diploma / High school Exam.
- The candidate must score at least 40% in his or her qualification exam.
- The candidate must secure a rank on the IIFT Entrance Exam.
IIFT 2021 Topic Wise Cut-off
The candidates can make the estimation of the cutoff of IIFT 2021 from the previous year’s section-wise overall cut-off. Here we give you the cutoff for the IIFT.
|Sections in Exam||Sectional Cutoff|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||8.75|
|Logical Reasoning and Data interpretation||8.68|
IIFT 2021 Category Wise Cut-off
Minimum marks to be obtained to qualify the examination for all categories are:
IIFT 2021 Exam Pattern
|Exam Type||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Number of Questions||125 MCQs|
|Penalty for Negative Marking||Deduction of 1/3rd Marks.|
IIFT 2021 Counselling Process
Follow the Step By Step Process to online Counselling Process:
- Go to the official website of IIFT 2021 http://tedu.iift.ac.in/iift/index.php
- Click on the IIFT Counseling tab.
- Log in to your account by putting the IIFT Roll Number.
- Put the Choices of the Various IIFT Colleges according to your choice serially.
- The Counseling process will go through some rounds.
- The final result will be declared after the counseling process is over.
- Print the Final Allotment Letter.
- After the Final Allotment of college go to your allotted institute.