IGNOU Exam Form June 2020 – TEE June Term End Online, Step by Step Process
IGNOU Exam Form 2020 is available now on the official website. The last date to submit the application form without late fee has been extended up to 15th July 2020. Indira Gandhi National Open University has released the IGNOU Exam Form 2020 from 1st April 2020.
The University was planning to conduct the TEE-JUNE 2020 in June 2020. However, then due to the uncontrollable growth of COVID-19, they had to postpone the exam until further notice. According to the latest update, they will release the revised date of the exam soon on the official website. Students can get a direct link to the IGNOU Exam Form 2020 from this article.
- IGNOU Exam Form 2020
- IGNOU TEE June 2020 Important Dates
- How To Apply IGNOU Exam Form 2020
- IGNOU Exam Form 2020: Application fee
- IGNOU Exam Form Refund Policy 2020
- IGNOU Exam Form for International Students
- How To Change IGNOU Exam Center
- IGNOU TEE Hall Ticket
- How To Download IGNOU Hall Ticket
- Important instructions
IGNOU Exam Form 2020
Indira Gandhi National Open University has invited the application form for TEE-JUNE 2020 from 1st April 2020. The last date to submit the application form without late fee has been extended up to 15th July 2020. Students need to submit the online examination form available on the official website and make the payment via Debit Card/Credit Card/ Internet banking. According to the latest update, they will release the revised date of the exam soon on the official website. Students can download the IGNOU Hall Ticket 10 days before the commencement of the exam.
Eligible students need to submit the IGNOU Exam Form 2020 on or before the given deadline. This article covers all the important details of the exam, i.e. important dates, how to apply the method to download the admit card.
IGNOU TEE June 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates of the exam from the below table:
|IGNOU Exam Form 2020||1st April 2020- 15th July 2020|
|Hall Ticket||10 days before the exam date|
|Exam Date||To be notified later|
|Result||To be notified later|
|Revaluation Process||To be notified later|
How To Apply IGNOU Exam Form 2020
There are specific steps that students can follow to apply for the exam form:
- Visit the official website or www.ignou.ac.in
- Click on the link of “IGNOU Exam Form 2020.”
- Enter the Program Code & Enrollment No
- Select the Exam Center Region from the drop-down list
- Click on “Submit”
- Now fill application form with the required details such as date of birth, Gender, Courses, etc
- Select the option for the Assignment Submission
- Click on “Submit’
- Now proceed to the payment page and make the payment via Debit Card/Credit Card/ Internet banking.
- Now download or save the confirmation page for the future reference
IGNOU Exam Form 2020: Application fee
You can check the application from the table given below:
|Theory||Rs. 150/- per course|
|Practical & Lab||Rs. 150/- per course|
IGNOU Exam Form Refund Policy 2020
Students must note that there will no refund or adjustment of the exam fee after the payment made. In case of wrong/excess deduction of the exam fee, students will be eligible for the refund policy. The wrong/excess amount will be credited back to the account from which the payment made after the due verification from the bank.
IGNOU Exam Form for International Students
International students need to download the application form from the prospectus and submit it along with the examination fee directly to the International Division. For further queries, they need to contact IGNOU Office.
How To Change IGNOU Exam Center
In case, if any student wants to change the exam centre after submitting the exam form, then for that purpose, an online portal will be opened for five days. Students can submit the request for change of the exam centre on or before the given deadline. After the deadline is over, no request for change of the exam centre will accept by the University. Students are advised to wait for the official notification stating the process & deadline to change the exam centre.
IGNOU TEE Hall Ticket
IGNOU Hall Ticket will be available soon on the official website. The University will release the IGNOU Hall Ticket 10 days before the date of the Term-end Examination. Students must take the print out of the hall-ticket, as it is an important document and they must report to the exam venue with the IGNOU Hall Ticket.
How To Download IGNOU Hall Ticket
There are certain steps which you should follow to check your Hall Ticket:
- Visit the official website given above
- Click on “Results” under “Student Support” tab
- Select Hall Ticket/Admit Card under “Results” tab
- Find the link of IGNOU Hall Ticket 2020 for term end exam
- After that, a new page will be open
- Now enter the required details for the hall ticket
- Click on the “Submit” button and you can view the admit card.
- You can download or take a printout of Hall Ticket
There is a set of important instructions which students must follow before appearing for the exam:
- Try to reach the exam hall before 30-40 minutes of the exam to avoid any obstruction.
- The students should carry their stationery like a pen, pencil, etc
- Candidates should carry the Hall Ticket and all the required documents.
- Students should not carry any Electronic gadget, the mobile, calculators.