IGNOU Admission 2020 – Last Date, Registration Process, And Important Steps
IGNOU 2020 Admission registration for all programmes has been till 15th February 2020. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) entrance examination is conducted two times in a year. By this exam, candidates will get admission in various diploma and degree courses. Admission is by Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode. From the year 2020, The NTA will be conducting IGNOU MBA OPENMAT and B.Ed entrance test. Admission is also offered by IGNOU in various other UG and PG courses. Application form can be filled in online mode. Candidates can go to the article here. This is to know more about the IGNOU Registration 2020. This including dates, eligibility criteria and much more.
IGNOU Admission Is going on from December 2020. IGNOU Is An Open University Provides Distance Education. This University Situated In New Delhi India. In IGNOU You can apply form Online. Ignou offered many entrance courses at a low cost. IGNOU Charge Fee as Per Semester is here. You Can Check Details at the official website. Last Date Of IGNOU Admission 2020 Session Is 20th January 2020. Check the full article here. This will help you out
- IGNOU Admission 2020 Dates
- IGNOU Admission Required Document
- IGNOU 2020 Registration
- IGNOU Admission Fee 2020
- Payment Details
- IGNOU 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- For Management Courses:
- For B. Ed:
- For B.Sc Course:
- For BBA Course:
- For BCA Course:
- How To Apply IGNOU Admission 2020
- IGNOU 2020 Application Dates ( Second Phase)
- For OPENMAT Phase II:
- IGNOU MBA Admission 2020
- IGNOU B.Ed And M.Ed. Admission 2020
- IGNOU UG And PG Admission 2020
- IGNOU M.Phil, Ph.D. Admission 2020
IGNOU Admission 2020 Dates
The last Date You can apply 11th February 2020. Check the table here. This is to know more about IGNOU Admission 2020. Do have a look at this table. Here we have dates and events given.
|IGNOU Apply Date||Before 20th Jan|
|Last Date||20th Jan 2020|
IGNOU Admission Required Document
IGNOU Required to some document to apply Online Admission 2020. List Of All Document Follows as –
- Scanned latest Photograph
- Scanned your latest Signature
- copy of your Age Proof.
- Scanned copy of your relevant Educational Qualifications
- Copy of your Experience Certificate (If Any).
- Scanned Copy of your Category Certificate, if belongs to SC/ST/OBC. Scanned Copy of your BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line. (Must be less than 400
IGNOU 2020 Registration
IGNOU 2020 Registration for OPENMAT XLVII (MBA) has been extended till 30th June 2020. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) entrance examination is conducted two times in a year. Through this exam, candidates will get admission in various diploma and degree programmes. Admission is offered through Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode. From the year 2020, NTA will be conducting IGNOU MBA OPENMAT and B.Ed entrance test. Admission is also offered by IGNOU in various other UG and PG courses. Application form can be filled through online mode. Candidates can go through the complete article to know more about the IGNOU Registration 2020 including dates, eligibility criteria and much more.
IGNOU Admission Fee 2020
IGNOU Takes 200 application fee with Semester Fee. Means If You Applied For BCA, total payment will be made rs 6,200 With Including Application fee. IGNOU takes Assignment in 6 months.
- Application fee is Rs. 1000/- for all applicants.
- Candidates can fill their application fee in online mode.
- Online application fee will be paid using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Fee will be non-refundable.
You Can Pay Payment Fee By Credit Card, Net banking, Indian Debit Card And ATM Card (PNB).
IGNOU 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check IGNOU 2020 Eligibility criteria here. This should be before filling the application. Check the criteria here. This will help you. Check the full article. Do have a look at this.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit criteria.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those are appearing in their final year or semester. They are also eligible to apply.
For Management Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from any university or institution.
- Marks: Candidates must have secured 50% marks
- Entrance test: Candidates must have passed IGNOU OPENMAT to be eligible for admission.
For B. Ed:
- Qualification: Candidates should have obtained Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Humanity/ Commerce/ Science/ Social Science subjects OR Bachelors degree in Engineering /Technology in Science & Mathematics specialization.
- Marks: Candidates must have secured 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree. 55% marks must be obtained in Bachelors degree in Engineering /Technology.
- Entrance Test: Candidates must have passed IGNOU B. Ed entrance test.
For B.Sc Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 level from any recognized board with Science subjects.
For BBA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th level from any board.
For BCA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed their 12th level from any board to be eligible.
How To Apply IGNOU Admission 2020
IGNOU Will accept form Online. Steps To take admission Online 2020 Follow below steps . Follow the steps here. This will help you out. Here we have simple steps. Do have a look at this.
- Visit Official Website OF Ignou admission Online Or Click Here
- After that Click On”Register You Self”
- After Clicking On Register
- Your Self A Form Will be open to fill
- Fill Details, Such As name, father name and dob other details.
- After Filling Details, Choose Password
- And Click On Submit
- After Registration Successful
- Now Go Back And Click On Login
- Enter Username, Password And Security Code means captcha code
- Now Choose Programme
- Personal details And Upload All required certificate with your signature
- Lastly Choose Study center and Click On Save
- Now Review Your Application And Click On Pay Button
- Choose Your Payment method and Pay securely.
- Take Print Out the Last Page Which Is showing Successful Of Payment
IGNOU 2020 Application Dates ( Second Phase)
Candidates can check the IGNOU 2020 dates of OPENMAT related to the application form & exam: Check the second phase admission here. This will be helpful. Do have a look at the full article.
For OPENMAT Phase II:
Check the table here. This will help you out. Do have a look at this table. This will help you out.
|Starting of application form||31st January 2020|
|Last date to submit application||29th February 2020|
|Exam date||29th April 2020|
IGNOU MBA Admission 2020
IGNOU provides two courses in Management for graduate students. These courses are for a minimum period of two and a half year INR. Candidates seeking admission must have completed graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks. This is for the general category. And should also have cleared OPENMAT examination, conducted by IGNOU. Check the full article here. This will help you out. Do have a look at this.
For the current academic session. The OPENMAT XLIV entrance test for management programs will be conducted in December. Candidates can download the hall ticket/ admit card. This is for OPENMAT XLIV from the official IGNOU website upon entering their Enrolment Number.
- Go on to the official IGNOU website
- And click the ‘Admit Card for OPENMAT XLIV Entrance Test for Management Programme‘ link.
- Next, the candidate should enter his/her enrollment number
- OR Enter his/her name with the date of birth.
- Upon successful submission, the Hall Ticket/ Admit Card will be on the screen.
- Please verify all the details on the IGNOU Admit Card.
- Then click on submit.
IGNOU B.Ed And M.Ed. Admission 2020
In addition to different UG, PG and Research courses. IGNOU also offers Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Education. Here each of two years duration. Admission to the B.Ed and M.Ed. program is done on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate. That is in the entrance test, conducted by IGNOU at all India level. Hall tickets for the entrance tests can be downloaded by the students from the official IGNOU website. IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test is normally held in the month of August every year. Check the table here. This will help you.
|Course||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Criteria||Course Fee|
|B.Ed.||Education||Minimum 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity|| |
|M.Ed.||Education||B.Ed.(55% marks) with 2 years teaching/professional experience in a Government/ recognized teacher education/research institution in education||INR. 40,000|
The candidate will be to submit the application form. This is along with self-attested copies of documents as specified in Entrance-Admission Form. The program fee should be only by Demand Draft (DD) drawn. This is in favor of “IGNOU”, at the city where the Centre is situated. The documents should be submitted later by the students. This is for verification, by receiving offer letter for admission. For detailed admission information regarding B.Ed, M.Ed courses, read IGNOU B.Ed, M.Ed Admissions here.
IGNOU UG And PG Admission 2020
IGNOU offers a variety of Distance UG courses under various different specialization. This is for 10+2 qualified students. Admission to the IGNOU courses usually commences in the month of February. And the selection of candidates is done based on their 10+2 examination marks. Apart from the Bachelor’s degree, the college also provides several Diploma courses for the UG students. You may also look at the official website.
IGNOU M.Phil, Ph.D. Admission 2020
The university also gives the candidates with an opportunity to research in their respective fields of study by offering M.Phil. and Ph.D. courses. This is under different courses. For the July academic session, the university is offering Ph.D. in 25 subjects and an M.Phil course in 9 subjects. candidates are to appear for the entrance test conducted by the university. This is for admission to M.Phil/Ph.D. course. In the case of Ph.D, candidate having M.Phil. degree or those candidates who have cleared NET or any other equivalent examination will be from the Entrance Test. Check the full article here. We have full updated info.
We will soon update. Thanks for visiting. This will help you out. Do comment your doubts in the comment section. We will help you out. Keep visiting for more updates. Here we will provide full updates. Thanks for reading.