IBPS PO Admit Card 2021 -IBPS Probationary Officer Hall Ticket Download
The IBPS PO Admit Card for the Preliminary Exam will be available soon on the official website. The officials will release the IBPS PO Admit Card in October 2021. The candidate can access the hall ticket with correct details such as Registration Number/Roll Number and Date of Birth/Password and other required details.
According to the IBPS notification, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will conduct the Preliminary online examination on 03.10.2021, 10.10.2021, and 11.10.2021. Stay updated with us to get further updates on the exam. The applicants can get the direct link to the Hall Ticket from this article.
IBPS PO Admit Card
IBPS PO Admit Card
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will conduct an online examination to select IBPS PO recruitment in the Participating Organizations. The post’s selection consists of three stages: the Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam & Interview. The officials have released the important dates of the examination on the official website. According to the official notification, IBPS will conduct the Preliminary online examination on 03.10.2021, 10.10.2021, and 11.10.2021.
The officials will release the IBPS PO Admit Card in October 2021. Candidates can access the hall ticket with the correct login details. The applicants can get all the information related to the admit card from this article about Key dates, obtain the admit Card, IBPS Exam Pattern, Result.
IBPS Probationary Officer Key Dates 2021
Refer to the table given below to check the important dates of the preliminary exam:
|Release date of application form||5th August 2021|
|Last date of application form||26th August 2021|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||21st September 2021 to 26th September 2021|
|IBPS PO Hall Ticket||October 2021|
|Exam Dates-Preliminary||03.10.2021, 10.10.2021, 11.10.2021|
|Result- Preliminary Exam||October/November 2021|
How to download IBPS PO Admit Card
There are certain steps which the applicants should follow to check the hall ticket:
- Visit the official website or click here
- Find the link for the admit card and click on it
- Login with the details like Registration Number/Roll Number and Date of Birth/Password
- Click on the admit card option and download it.
- The applicants can take a printout of the Admit card to appear for the exam.
Details in the IBPS Probationary Officer Admit Card
The applicants can download the admit card from the official website. After downloading the hall ticket, they need to verify their mentioned credentials in the hall ticket with the actual one. The following things must printed in the admit card correctly.
- Candidate Name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Candidate Photo
- Candidate Signature
- Date of exam
- Duration of Exam
- Exam Centre
- Reporting Time of Exam
IBPS PO Admit Card: Preliminary Exam Pattern
The applicants can get all the information about the exam pattern from the below table:
|Mode of exam||Online|
|No of Questions||100|
|Maximum Marks||100 Marks|
|Medium||Hindi & English|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks for every wrong answer|
|Subject||English Language, Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning Ability|
Errors in the IBPS PO Hall Ticket
Suppose the applicants find any error in the admit card. In that case, they should immediately contact the official authority on the given phone no or the email address and get the rectification done for the same.
Documents required for IBPS PO 2021
Here is the list of the documents required on the day of the exam:
- IBPS PO Admit Card
- Original and Photocopy of the Photo Identity Proof, such as PAN Card/Aadhar Card/Passport.
IBPS Probationary Officer 2021 Result
The officials will release the result soon on the official website. It expected the result would announce in November. The applicants can access the result with their Registration No/Roll No and other details. They were advised to regularly visit the official website for further updates on the exam and IBPS PO Admit Card.
Tips to crack the IBPS PO 2021
Some important tips and tricks can help the candidates qualify the exam with good scores successfully. They can check the points given below to know more about it:
- In the first step of the preparation, the candidates need to have complete knowledge of the exam pattern and the syllabus. It can help them understand the nature of the exam.
- Then they need to clear the basic concept of each topic of every section.
- Practice mock tests, previous year question paper, and other study material regularly. It will improve speed and the number of attempts.
- They can even make a list of the weaker and stronger sections by analyzing the mock tests, previous year question paper, and syllabus.
Exam Day Guidelines
There is a set of important guidelines the applicants must follow before appearing for the exam:
- Try to reach the exam hall before 2 hours before the exam to avoid any obstruction.
- The candidates should carry their stationery like a pen, pencil, and it is mandatory to carry the original Admit Card.
- They must carry masks, gloves, personal, transparent water bottle, hand sanitizer, and other required items.
- Avoid carrying any Electronic gadget, the mobile, calculator in the exam hall.