IBPS Clerk Result 2019 | Clerk Result Dates And Process to Check Online 2019
IBPS clerk result will be declared by the IBPS. IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. IBPS Clerk Examination is held on 8th, 9th, 15th, and 16th, of December 2018. The candidate who has given the IBPS Clerk Examination 2018 can check and download their IBPS Clerk result from the official website by entering important details like Registration Number/Roll Number/Password and Date of Birth.
IBPS Clerk Result 2018-2019 Highlight
IBPS Clerk Result 2018 highlights are given below. Candidate can check the details from the given table below
|Negative Marking||0.25 Marks|
|Any Changes in Pattern||Yes (For Mains Examination)|
|Expected Level of Difficulty (Prelims)||Easy – Moderate|
|Expected Level of Difficulty (Mains)||Moderate-Difficult|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection|
IBPS Clerk Result 2018-2019 Important dates
Important dates related to IBPS clerk result2018-2019 is given below –
|Preliminary Examination||8th, 9th, 15th, and 16th, of December 2018|
|IBPS clerk result||January,2019|
|Release of the call letters for the IBPS clerk main exam||January,2019|
|Main exam||20th january,2019|
|Result declaration||April 2019|
|Provisional allotment||April 2019|
IBPS Clerk 2018 -2019 Result
The Mains Exam of IBPS Clerk Schedule of 2018-2019 is on 20th January 2019. The Result will be declared within 10-15 days after the exam. The IBPS will give the final allotment letter to the candidates who Clearing the Mains Exam. The IBPS Clerk 2018-2019 Main Exam Final Result will be expected to be released on 1st April 2019. It is very important for the candidate to clear all the phases of IBPS Clerk examination 2018 to get admission in many multiple Public Sector banks. The IBPS Clerk Result is held to decides the candidate eligibility for the IBPS Clerk main examination. The score which candidate will obtain from the IBPS clerk examination will be considered for the final selection for the post of Clerical cadre in different Public Sector Bank spread all over the country.
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox|
How to check IBPS Clerk Result 2018-2019
The following steps are given for the candidate of how to check IBPS clerk result 2018-2019
- Firstly candidate need to visit the official website ibps.in
- Then click on the link of IBPS clerk examination.
- After that, you will be directed to go to the login page.
- Then you need to fill all the important details like your Registration Number/Roll Number/Password and Date of Birth.
- After that click on the log in.
- After logging in you will be able to see your IBPS clerk result 2018-2019
- Check your IBPS clerk result 2018-2019 and take out the printout for further use.
IBPS Clerk Result 2018 Details mentioned on IBPS clerk scorecard
The IBPS clerk scorecard details is given below candidate ca check it –
- Name of the candidate
- Roll no of the candidate
- Registration no of the candidate
- Date of the preliminary exam
- Category of the candidate
- State applied for by the candidate
- Maximum score of each section
- Section-wise marks obtained by the candidate
- Total score of the candidate
- Over and sectional cutoff score according to the candidate’s
IBPS Clerk Result 2018-2019 Cutoff
The IBPS clerk cutoff depends upon three factors
- Total number of candidates appearing for the IBPS Clerk examination 2019
- Total number of vacancies
- Difficulty level of the examination
IBPS Clerk Result Prelims 2018-2019 overview
Given below is the IBPS clerk result 2018-2019 overview . Candidate can check it and go through the overview so that they have an idea about how the IBPS clerk will be
|TOTAL QUESTIONS||100 (30-English language , 35- Reasoning Ability, 35-Quantitive ability)|
|TIME DURATION||1 hours (60 minutes)|