IBPS Clerk Result 2020 | Clerk Result Dates And Process to Check Online 2019
IBPS Clerk result is declared by the IBPS. So, the IBPS result is released on 20th May 2020. So, candidates who have given the Examination 2019 can check and download their results from the official website. They can do so by entering important details like Registration Number/Roll Number/Password and Date of Birth.
Also, we will update the direct link for checking the result here. So, to know more details read further.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Result 2020
IBPS declares the result on the official website only. So, IBPS declares the result online. Also, the direct link will be available on the sarkarinaukriind.com.
Every year lots of students apply for the IBPS examination. So, after the examinations student waits for their results. Candidates who have given the exam can only see the result.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection accepts online application through its website. It is held at various locations throughout India. So, the mode of examination is online.
The Mains Exam of IBPS Clerk Schedule of 2019-2020 is on 19th January 2020. So it is expected that the result will be declared within 10-15 days after the exam. The IBPS will give the final allotment letter to the candidates who Clears the Mains Exam.
So , the IBPS Clerk 2019-2020 Main Exam Final Result will be expected to be released in February 2020. It is very important for the candidate to clear all the phases of the examination 2019-2020 to get admission in many multiple Public Sector banks.
So, the Result is held to decides the candidate eligibility for the IBPS Clerk main examination. The score that candidates will obtain from the examination will be considered for the final selection. So the selection will be for the post of Clerical cadre in different Public Sector Bank spread all over the country.
IBPS Clerk Result 2020 Highlight
IBPS Clerk Result 2020 highlights are given below. So candidates can check the below table for important details-
|Name of the Organization||IBPS|
|Full form||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of the Post||Clerk post|
|Total Vacancies||12704 Vacancies|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Negative Marking||0.25 Marks|
|Expected Level of Difficulty (Prelims)||Easy-Moderate|
|Expected Level of Difficulty (Mains)||Moderate-Difficult|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Selection Process||Prelims Exam, Main Exam, Provisional Allotment, and Interview.|
IBPS Result Important dates 2020
So, candidates who are waiting for IBPS results date can from this post. We have provided the expected dates. So candidates can check the dates from the table given below.
So, candidates need to wait for the confirm dates. As soon as University will confirm we will notify.
Important dates related to IBPS clerk result2018-2019 is given below –
|Preliminary Examination||7th, 8th, 14th and 21st of December 2019|
|IBPS Clerk Prelim result||1st January 2020|
|Release of the call letters for the IBPS clerk main exam||January 2020|
|Main exam||19th January 2020|
|Result declaration of the Main exam||20th March 2020|
|Provisional allotment||April 2020 (Expected)|
How to check IBPS Clerk Result 2020
The following steps of how to check the results are given below. So, candidates can follow the steps to check the result
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official website.
- So, the home page of the University will be open.
- After that, you will need to go to the login page.
- And login yourself
- Then-candidate needs to click on the result link.
- So, after clicking on the link fill important details.
- You can do so by entering your Roll Number and Password.
- Also, fill Registration number and Date of Birth.
- So, after filling all the details click on the ‘Submit ‘ button.
- Then the IBPS Clerk Result 2020 will open on the display.
- Now, candidates can check the result and download them.
- Also, Takeout the printout for further use.
Details mentioned on the scorecard
The IBPS clerk scorecard details are given below. So candidate can check it –
- Name of the candidate
- Roll no and Registration number
- Date of the preliminary exam
- Category of the candidate
- The state applied for by the candidate
- The maximum score of each section
- Section-wise marks obtained by the candidate
- Total score of the candidate
- Over and sectional cutoff score according to the candidate’s
IBPS Clerk Result 2019-2020 Cutoff
The IBPS clerk cutoff depends upon three factors
- Total number of candidates appearing for the IBPS Clerk examination 2020
- Total number of vacancies
- Difficulty level of the examination
IBPS Clerk Result Prelims overview
So, given below is the IBPS clerk result overview. The candidate can check it and go through the overview. So that they have an idea about how the IBPS clerk will be.
|TOTAL QUESTIONS||100 (30-English language, 35- Reasoning Ability, 35-Quantitive ability)|
|TIME DURATION||1 hour (60 minutes)|