IBPS Clerk exam: On 17th Jan ’19, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Notifications were released for IBPS Clerk Examinations for 2019. The registration process will be commenced online and the date for registration is expected to be in the month of September 2019.
- IBPS Clerk Exam Process:
- IBPS 2019 Exam Application Form:
- IBPS Clerk Examination 2019 Registration Process:
- IBPS Clerk Exam 2019 Fee:
- IBPS Clerk Exam 2019 Registration Payment Mode:
- IBPS Clerk Exam Registration Documents Required:
- IBPS Clerk Exam Clerk 2019 Prelims Date:
- IBPS Clerk Exam 2019 Mains Date:
- IBPS Clerk Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- IBPS Clerk Exam 2019Time Duration:
- IBPS Clerk Exam 2019 Syllabus:
- IBPS Clerk Exam Marks Break-up:
- IBPS Clerk Exam Marking Pattern:
- IBPS Clerk Exam Book Recommendations:
- IBPS Clerk Exam Preparation Tips:
- IBPS Clerk Exam Passing Criteria:
IBPS Clerk Exam Process:
IBPS Clerk Selection processes are done by conducting a two-part IBPS Examination. 1st Stage is the IBPS Prelims upon successful completion of which one moves on to the 2nd stage is the IBPS Mains. After the candidate clears his/her mains, they will sit for the Final Interview round.
IBPS 2019 Exam Application Form:
Application forms for IBPS Clerk Examinations in 2019 will be officially open from 12th of September 2019 and will be kept open for registrations for a month. Registrations will close down on 3 October 2019.
IBPS Clerk Examination 2019 Registration Process:
Candidates are notified to register for IBPS Clerk 2019 Examinations online via the Official IBPS Website: www.ibps.in.The application process is a simple three-part process,
Upload Scanned Imaged > Payment of Registration Fee.
IBPS Clerk Exam 2019 Fee:
The Examination Fee for IBPS 2019 Candidates is divided into two categories: General(Unreserved) and Reserved (SC/ST/PWD). Fee for IBPS General Category is INR 600 and Registration Fee for IBPS Reserved Category is INR 100.
IBPS Clerk Exam 2019 Registration Payment Mode:
The Registration for IBPS Clerk Examinations for 2019 needs to be done Online. The payment of the IBPS Registration fee will also be done online. Candidates can use either net banking or credit card or debit card.
IBPS Clerk Exam Registration Documents Required:
Since the registration process for Examinations is Online, the documents for each candidate also needs to be submitted online by uploading scanned copies. Coloured Photograph where the background needs to be white. The format will be JPEG and file size 20kb – 50kb. Black ink Signature in JPEG format [file size 10kb – 20kb]
IBPS Clerk Exam Clerk 2019 Prelims Date:
The Admit card for IBPS Clerk Prelims 2019 will be available for download online on the official IBPS Website. The Date for the Prelims Examination 2019 is scheduled for 2nd, 3rd, 9 and 10 December 2019.
IBPS Clerk Exam 2019 Mains Date:
The Admit card for Mains 2019 will be issued in October 2019. The Date for IBPS Prelims Examination 2019 is scheduled for 30th November 2019.
IBPS Clerk Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must be aged between 20 to 28 years. The Candidate must also be a Graduate in any stream from a recognized Govt. of India University or must possess a Central Government approved Educational Qualification. He or She should have English and Computer Applications as one of the subjects and have passed in it.
IBPS Clerk Exam 2019Time Duration:
The IBPS Clerk 2019 Examinations will be conducted via CBT which is a Computer-Based Test. The Duration for Prelims exam is 60 minutes for a total of 100 marks. The Total Marks for IBPS Clerk Mains is 200 and the total time is 2 hours and 15 minutes.
There is negative marking of 0.25 per the wrong answer, but no negative marking for unanswered questions. Exam papers are available in both English and Hindi language for all subjects apart for English Language Module.
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox|
IBPS Clerk Exam 2019 Syllabus:
IBPS Clerk Exam Marks Break-up:
|IBPS Clerk Prelims 2019||
|IBPS Clerk Mains 2019||
IBPS Clerk Exam Marking Pattern:
|IBPS Clerk Prelims 2019||
|IBPS Clerk Mains 2019||
IBPS Clerk Exam Book Recommendations:
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations
- Advance Maths for General Competitions by Rakesh Yadav.
- English Language by Wren & Martin.
- Analytical reasoning by M K Pandey.
- IBPS General Awareness book by Manohar Pandey.
- Target IBPS Bank Clerk Preliminary & Mains by Disha Experts.
- Objective Computer Awareness by R Pillai.
IBPS Clerk Exam Preparation Tips:
- English: Read Newspapers and Magazines Daily. Work on your Vocabulary and Reading Speed.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Pay attention to Formulas.
- Reasoning: Understand the concepts behind every topic.
- General Awareness: Stay updated with the latest news in current affairs and the banking sector.
- Computer Knowledge: Study Keyboard Shortcuts, Hardware, and Software well.
- Make Mock Tests on a regular basis to practice speed and accuracy.
- Consider the negative marking in case of doubts or guesswork.
- Allocate a specific time per question to make sure all the answers are attempted and completed.
- Solve previous years Question Paper and Mark common patterns.
IBPS Clerk Exam Passing Criteria:
Once a Candidate clears IBPS Clerk Prelims 2019 then only will they be allowed to sit for IBPS Clerk Mains 2019. The Results for IBPS Clerk Prelims 2019 will be announced on the official IBPS Website via a notification.
The next round will be clearing the IBPS Clerk Mains upon which the Candidate will be sitting for a final round of Interview.
The Final Results of the candidate will depend on their performance in both the IBPS Clerk Mains and the IBPS Clerk Interviews in the ratio of 80:20, 80 being the Main Results and 20 being the Interview process.
Stay updated with all the latest news for IBPS Examinations 2019 and other Government Exams Click Here.