IAS Online Form 2020 – How To Apply UPSC IAS Application Form 2020 Online
IAS Online Form will be soon started. – Candidates who are interested in participating in Indian Administrative Services have to apply by submitting the IAS Online form. Candidates who are eligible invites the Application through online mode. Candidates who want to become IAS has to undergo through civil services prelims, main exam, medical exam, which is followed by group discussion and personal interview. So Here You Will find full details about IAS Online Form 2020.
IAS Online Form Important Details
Candidates can check the IAS online form details from the table given below-
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Board||Indian Administrative Service and Civil Service Examination|
|Civil Service Notification date||First Week of Feb 2020|
|Last date to submit IAS 2020 Online form||March 2020|
|IAS Pre Exam Date 2020||First Sunday of June 2020|
|IAS Main Exam Date||September 2020|
IAS Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who will apply for IAS should know the Eligibility criteria so that they can know whether they are eligible or not-
- Candidates who will apply for IAS should be a citizen of India OR
- a subject to Nepal or Bhutan.
- Tibetan refugees can apply for IAS who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of settling in India permanently.
- Candidates who have qualified the IAS Prelim Exam are eligible to apply for IAS Civil Service online form.
- Candidate must have attained the lower age 21 years and for upper age check the table below
|Category||Upper Limit Age|
|PH(blind, deaf, Orthopedic)||42 years|
|J & K Domicile||
|Disabled servicemen, Disabled from duty||
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox.|
IAS Numbers of Attempts
Candidates can check the number of attempts from the Table given below
|Category Wise||No.of Attempts|
|PH (blind, deaf, Orthopedic)||
|J & K Domicile||No Bar|
|Disabled servicemen, Disabled from duty||No Bar|
How To Fill IAS Online Form 2020
Candidates who are applying for IAS should follow the steps given below –
- Firstly Candidates need to log in to the official website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- After opening the official website candidates need to press “DAF- Civil Services Examination 2020.
- Then-candidate is required to press the Civil Services (Pre) Examination 2020 link to fill the IAS online form.
- Then enter the login id, password, captcha code.
- After filling all the details check the online form carefully.
- Then click on the Login and then fill the asked details in the IAS form.
- Upload the documents and application fee.
- Click on the Submit and then take out the printout of the online application form.
Required Documents for Form
List of required documents needed during the time of filling online application form and documents which candidates will be needing during the time of examination is given below-
- Photo ID proof ( i.e.Adhar Card)
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Driving Licence
- Educational Institution office Id Card
- Any other Photo ID proof which is issued by Central or State Government.